Latest #gymastics Posts
- Birds ain't playing shit no mo...
🔥][̲̅ 📲@enockgang 𝑱𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒔 ][̲̅🔥
- Until i was 18 I was the only that couldn't do any flips on or off the trampoline. I was so controlled by fear, but now I am working on the things that scare me the most.
- Warm Up Drill working single leg squat pattern, hip internal and external rotation, core activation, hand-eye coordination, CNS activation, bilateral squat pattern, shoulder mobility and thoracic extension.
Or 2 minutes playing with a stick.
Play incorporates so many important aspects of physical health. We do it naturally as children, and learn how to move our bodies effectively. Often, we lose sight of the value of play as we grow up, get jobs and responsibilities.
Whatever you do today, make sure you spend some time playing.
- Hey I blend in:( I won’t be able to post for the next few days as I’m going away:) xx
Tagged can approve
- Life’s a beach 🏖. I grew up a gymnast but I was never flexible. Pretty sure I almost broke my back and definitely pulled a few muscles to get this picture (notice my back is barely even arched🤪) This week is flying by and I wish I could freeze time. Why does vacation go so fast?! Have a great Thursday everyone!
Top #gymastics Posts