Latest #gowiththeflow Posts
- Everyone is on their own personal journey ✨
- 🌌 I love these encouraging emails I get from the Universe. 💜 Some days they're the exact words I need to hear. 🌎🌙
- A GOOD PIECE OF FRUIT QUICKLY GOES BAD WHEN SURROUNDED BY A MOULDY FRUIT. Something very important to remember, as just like fruit, we too have our energy brought done when we surround ourselves with those who disempower or drain us.
Mercury retrograde has been bringing up a lot of stuff from the past for me which has been reallyyy testing just how far I have come in terms of letting go of those attachments I once had to the people who were no longer serving my greatest good. I have always really struggled with this and found it so difficult to put myself first and to really admit to myself that these people shouldn’t be in my life. It is not selfish nor a bad thing to distance yourself from those you were once close with - it is empowering and it is giving yourself the self love and care you deserve and need. Don’t let anyone tell you differently or make you feel guilty for choosing yourself. I hope you all of your hearts are warm and your souls are happy. 🧡🧡💛💛 P.s. speaking of good fruits😉 I’m still frothing over the peach I had this morning 🍑 Look at that juiciness 🤤🤤🤤
Me gusta observar el ruido. Me gusta ver agitación, euforia, rabia, estrés, juicio, crítica, frustración y yo mantenerme en mi calma, seres del primer mundo.
Jod**... ¡Me dan ganas de hacerme el amor cuando lo consigo!
La semilla está plantada en mí, la riego, para aprender a quererme mejor, no empatizar hasta tal punto de pringarme con la energía que no quiero para mí y que está arraigada en el ambiente.
Si consigo evadirme de mis propios impulsos negativos de emociones y pensamientos, entonces ya me muero de amor por mí .
#gowiththeflow #protectyourenergy #growup #change #evolution #medicine
- I have been spending a lot of time with my family for my daughter's birthday and she told me that she wanted a Totoro birthday cake. This is the photo of her cake from her party last week.
Well, it was a definite Pinterest failure. I didn't plan ahead because I was caught in being with the moment. I had this great idea in my head that the cake would turn out great, but it just didn't happen.
So in my motherhood training, I went with the flow and made Totoro cookies, colored the frosting in a forest green color, and put the cookies on top of the cake.
In the end, she never knew the difference, she was happy, and I was relieved that she did get her Totoro cake. It's all these small moments that count and her smile made it worth it! #nerdmom #nerdfamily #birthdaycake #myneighbortotoro #totorobirthday #motherhoodunfiltered #gowiththeflow
- Whilst we have some event down time, we are trying to use this time to reflect and recharge. From Rosie’s message to be brave, speak out and seize the day at the beginning of the week to this - In the seven years the Dots have worked their magic ✨✨, we’ve noticed a thing or two about human interaction and the generalised myths that surround our ability to connect.
For example, sometimes people are reluctant to speak, but this doesn’t mean they don’t want to connect.
Maureen Chiquet, Chanel’s CEO, said it best when she defined this as being able to be: ‘A keen observer, because I wasn’t always the one to raise my hand first or talk the loudest, I watched and took everything in with my senses. It gave me an ability to understand people. To…navigate in this very busy world, where you have to show up, it meant thinking a lot about what I wanted to say and finding the things I could say that have meaning’. There is no right, wrong, good or bad way of creating authentic connections with others. Everyone wants to be heard, just in different ways.
So today, just do you 🙂. Just do what feels right in the moment. Speaking or just listening.
Oh, and if you’re of an entrepreneurial mind and have concerns about creating connections to get your enterprise off the ground, to grow, or are just in need of some inspiration then look us up nearer September, we have an event coming up just for you. 📷 @atherprints
#learntolisten #speakup #listentoyourgut #gowiththeflow #positivequotes #whatfeelsright #trustyourself #beauthentic #timetorecharge #shareyourthoughts #hubdot #joiningthedots #storytelling #whatsyourstory #yourjourney #mindsetoftheday
- Heb mij ingeschreven voor twee studies (ja tegelijkertijd) in deze stad maar natuurlijk twijfel ik nog over Amsterdam en of ik het wel moet doen en bla bla bla blaaaaaa #wezienhetwel #gowiththeflow #growwiththeflow
- Daily guidance 🦋
You will get the most from today if you just go with the flow. Relax and try not to schedule and control every minute. Instead, sit back and take stock of where you are in your life and the people who are with you on your journey. Marvel at all of the events and choices that have led you to where you are right now. Trust that you are on the right path and that not all events can be controlled by you. Sometimes life has a funny way of opening doors to the right places and people at the right time. If that door you keep knocking on is remaining closed, step away and trust that better doors will open for you further along in your journey 🐳
#dailyguidance #oraclecards #dailycard #guidance #gowiththeflow #relax #sitback #reflect #marvel #events #choices #opendoors #journey #rightpath #trust #life #namaste
- A clip taken from episode 100 of my podcast where my friend Anton joined me to discuss my learnings from over 2 years and 100 podcast episodes
In this clip we talk about going with the flow and how I've only just truly understood what that means
We've always been taught that going with the flow is the thing to do and good things will happen if we do. But what we're not taught is that when you apply thinking to trying to go with the flow, it just gets in the way
Going with the flow is at it's best when we are truly present in any given moment, when our full attention is in that moment. This is going with the flow because you drop all other thinking, feelings, worries, doubt, fears etc
Hit the link in my bio to listen to the full episode 100 💜 #DreamersDsiease
- Elätkö sä unelmiesi arkea? Tai mistä ylipäätään unelmoit? 💖 Mulle unelmat on jotain, mitkä tekee arjesta mielekästä, ja koitan elää niitä myös todeksi! Monesti haasteena voi kuitenkin olla se, että unelmoidaan asioista, jotka on liian tavoittamattomissa, ja siksi oma elämä voi tuntua haalean tylsältä ja jopa merkityksettömältä... Kirjoitin aiheesta blogiin, kun koitin jäsentää omaa tulevaani, mitä tavoitella, mihin suunnata seuraavaksi!? Sekin on ok, jos ei edes oikein tiedä! 😅 Linkki biossa!💙 Mistä sä haaveilet? Jalostatko sä unelmia todeksi? Teetkö niistä tavoitteita tai pieniä arkea piristäviä asioita?😊 Tiedätkö sä, millaista elämää olisi sun unelmien elämä? Kerro meille, me halutaan kuulla!
#unelmahommia #tulevaisuudensuunnittelua #arjenunelmia #gowiththeflow #dreams #dreamcometrue
#sunaika #sunhyvinvointi #blogipäivitetty
Top #gowiththeflow Posts
- Have a beautiful weekend 🍃
- ✨I'm working on tomorrow's weekly newsletter and the theme this week is ANXIETY. (If you don't already get it, sign up at the link in bio!) So, anyways, I've been thinking a lot about what anxiety actually IS, why we tend to hide ours, and how virtually everybody has anxiety, to some degree (yes, even meditation teachers.)
In her wonderful book "The Wisdom of Anxiety', author Sheryl Paul (@sherylpaul_wisdomofanxiety) writes:
"One of the strange and fascinating elements about anxiety is that it's not actually a feeling. We feel the manifestations of anxiety in our bodies and minds through physical symptoms and intrusive thoughts, but anxiety itself isn't a real feeling, but instead a placeholder for the vulnerable feelings that we're too scared to feel."
I think that's brilliant. But what about you, does that resonate with your own experience?
And, what causes you the most anxiety? For me it's a mix of the usual things, like money, fear of failure, and feeling not good enough, but my BIGGEST anxiety (which I didn't even know I *had* until I started doing deep somatic awareness work) is that my chronic illness will kill me before I have a chance to create the things I want to leave behind.
Ironic, then, isn't it, that stress makes my illness worse? Anxiety is like that.
Curious about your thoughts and experiences with anxiety!
ps. Newsletter is full of lots of stuff about anxiety; link in bio.
pps. I don't have any image credit info. LMK if you know who took this pic originally.