Latest #govegan Posts
- It’s fashion revolution week! 🤜🏾💛🤛🏼
Here at HeartCure we believe in creating products that don’t harm either human or non human animals. Fashion Revolution week is about questioning brands, unlearning bad shopping habits and spreading awareness on the impacts of fast fashion.
Our clothes are made by two companies both of which are certified by the non-profit @fairwearfoundation. They produce reports on the conditions and work to ensure that the factories are up to their standards.
That being said, we believe there is so much more room for improvement and you best believe we’re not stopping there just because it ‘ticks a box’ for a customer. We’ve been spending a lot of time researching and trying to understand this industry we have found ourselves a part of. 💛
Not only is a huge majority of clothing produced at the expense of human lives but producing clothing comes at a huge cost to the planet. So for us the future of HeartCure is not to sell X amount of t-shirts or to tell you to buy our stuff cause you should, we want to create a model of ‘business’ that puts human and non-human animals above profit and leaves the least impact on the planet as possible. Wether we sell 5 tee’s or 5000 this brand is a community and the HeartCure name is all of us who are living by our hearts towards a better future. 💛
So, that being said, please take part in Fashion Revolution week! Ask brands who made your clothes, look at your own shopping habits and learn about how we can all do our part in creating a better fashion industry! 💛✨🌿
- When I was craving something sweet, but was also pretty lazy, I came across those two-ingredient oatmeal cookies by @cafedelites. Mashed two bananas 🍌 and mixed with quick oats, added some cocoa powder and put in the oven to bake. They were just too good to be true and we ate almost all of them the same day!
But, when I tried to make them another time, they just all got stuck to the baking paper, so I had to cut like a half off each cookie to avoid eating the paper. What went wrong? I'm really not sure, maybe it was the paper, or maybe I needed a bit more oats, or... So, to avoid this "sticky" situation, I've decided to roll those cookies into balls. Then, I also had a ripe avocado just lying around, so I mashed that in there too. The result? The best ever energy balls packed with goodness. So, here is what's inside: * quick oats * mashed ripe bananas * mashed avocado * cocoa powder
And that's it! No oil, no flour, nothing unhealthy. Just a bunch of deliciousness. 🤗 What do you think? .
#govegan #vegan #plantbased #energy #recipe #inspiration #health #healthy #healthyfood #lifestyle #fit #fitness #food #love #foodie #foodphotography #foodblog #whatveganseat #veganblogger #blog #blogger #veg #veganfood #vegansofig #likeforlike #followforfollow #vegetarian #nutrition #nutritiontips #aesthetic
- Reposted from @kedi_kuyrugu - "Birlikten kuvvet doğar" sözünü en güzel şekilde anlatan ve tıpkı karıncalar gibi koloni yaşamını seven, kraliçelerine hürmet duyan, bebeklerine ve kovana ihtimam gösteren, sadece 40 gün yaşayıp bu 40 gününü de kovanın bakımına ve kışlık yiyecekleri olan balı, bebeklerine propolisi üretmek için harcayıp binlerce çiçek gezen bu minik mucizelere arı; Bu akıllı, duyarlı, bilinçli minik dostlara el konulup, malı kabul edip, kraliçenin kanatları kesilip, kendi kışlık yiyeceği olan bala ve bebeklerine kullanacakları propolise el koyarak yerine şekerli su gibi hiçbir besin değeri olmayan karışımı koyup, arıları kovalamak için kovanın içine kimyasal sıkan sonra da "arılarım öldü" diye ağlayan ama aslında arıların canlarına değil giden paracıklarına üzülen ikiyüzlüye de insan denir.
Kolonideki arıların, kovanlarına yaklaşan tehlikeyi hissettiklerinde avcıyı korkutmak için senkronize bir şekilde nasıl davrandıklarına bakın.
#arı #koloni #av #avcı #korku #tepki #senkronize #davranış #his #hayvan #hayvansever #video #veganol #govegan #bilinç #uyan #bal #arınındır #saygı #duyalım - #regrann
- “Some vegans can careless what is inside their food, as long as they’re not eating animals. Ignorance is bliss, I’m not that vegan. 🌱——————————————————
Soy Protein Isolate is a popular ingredient in processed vegan products. Did you know it’s created w/ gasoline??? The process is called “hexane extraction”. To remove the fat, soybeans are soaked in hexane. An extremely explosive gasoline by-product that has been labeled a neurotoxin by the USDA.
Once the fat is removed, soybeans are then soaked in ethanol or acid to remove carbs & any lingering flavor. Soy protein isolate is what you’ll find in vegan protein shakes and mock meat vegan products like Daiya. Look it up!!!
There’s plenty of ways to get your protein without the toxicity. @verduraphx makes a delicious vegan burger w/ jackfruit, garbanzo beans, lettuce, tomato, purple onions, pickled jalapeños, tartar sauce, & on gluten-free bread. Mighty healthy for life! Namaste!” @SageAboveTheMeat
#bestofvegan #consciousness #consciousvegan #chooseethically #crueltyfree #healthconsious #govegan #organic #plantbaseddiet #vegans #veganism #veganaf #veganbodybuilding #vegancommunity #veganismdaily #veganlunch #veganfamily #veganfit #veganfitness #veganfeature #veganfoodie #vegangains #veganinspo #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #veganlove #veganshare #veganism #veganstrong #veganweighthtraining
- Look it’s no coincidence 4/20 and earth day go one after the other. .
It’s also no coincidence of the direct correlation between climate change and single use plastic, mass production, animal consumption, and all that is consumerism. .
Now that it’s 2019 and documentaries like What The Health and Cowspiracy have been released, is it no secret that animal agriculture is the leading contributor to green house gas emissions. And thanks to news channels like Vice and other activists from around the world posting images of severe beach and ocean pollution, and the insides the slaughter houses, we’ve been able to witness first hand exactly what is going on in our world. But instead of taking action, a majority is still turning blindly. Why? .
Because it hasn’t affected them directly yet. Their “why” isn’t big enough because their “self” still holds bigger. They haven’t had their homes destroyed, been plagued with disease or felt the pain of the suffering. They are still too busy pointing fingers and making excuses, and even going as far as calling the ones who care “extremists” or worse.. claiming conspiracy when in fact climate change has been proven by environmentalists, scientists and researchers time and time again for decades now. .
If you think this way, you are in fact, the problem. Not the corporations, not the government, and not even the pollution itself, but you, the user, the consumer, YOU have a choice. You can refuse single use plastic, you can stop eating meat and animal products, and you can spread awareness. .
It is up to our generation to change and reverse these unsustainable and consumerist norms. It doesn’t have to be overnight, but I do encourage you to start now by making little changes every single day. All it takes is a little effort and whole lot of compassion. #onelove #oneearth #govegan ❤️
- НАЧАЛО СЕЗОНА ЦЕЛИ ПОСТАВЛЕНЫ, БОЕВАЯ ГОТОВНОСТЬ 💪😎 "3...2...1...ПУСК"
А 1 СЕНТЯБРЯ ЭКЗАМЕН.
- ✨SMOOTHIE BOWL DE FRESAS CON GRANOLA CASERA ✨
Ingredientes para el smoothie:
-unas 10 fresas congeladas.
-1 1/2 taza (más o menos) de leche de soja.
-1 cucharada de maca en polvo.
-1 cucharada de semillas de cáñamo.
-1 cucharada de semillas de chía.
Triturar todo en una procesadora de alimentos de alta velocidad y servir con los toppings deseados. *si es necesario podéis añadir un poco más de leche, depende de si os gusta más o menos espeso 😌.
- Você me acha mesmo radical por lutar contra a crueldade animal?
Tem como ser ético, sendo moderado e permitindo um pouco de crueldade?
É injusto ser radical contra qualquer forma de violência?
Alguma violência deve ser permitida?
É justo com os animais? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Faça vc mesmo essas perguntas todos os dias antes de colocar um pedaço de carne na boca.
- Today I got a couple of items that I haven’t had in a while, a jicama and sugar snap peas. Jicama is a sweet root vegetable that is sold as a fruit. They are great for dipping in hot sauce like chips. Sugar snap peas are one of my favorite vegetables. So sweet and crunchy can’t wait to eat them. 😋🦄🐩🐇🐣🦆🐢
Grocery Haul April 23, 2019.
Gold Potato 🥔5 lb. 3.97
2 Cumin 1.96
Green Beans 🌱1.46 lb. 2.16
Jicama 2.17 lb. 1.69
Sweet Potato 🍠5.79 lb. 5.67
Sugar Snap Peas🌱 5.98
Zucchini 🥒4.99 lb. 4.89
Squash, Yellow 3.43 lb. 3.36
- Vegandeiros cheios de amor e sem nenhuma exploração animal, que ajudam uma universitária que faz curso integral. Tem interesse? Manda um direct!
Cada delúcia custa $1,50! Totalmente artesanal e com o cuidado de gerar apenas material reciclável ou compostável!
#govegan #vegan #Pontagrossa #brigadeiro #green #vegandeiro
- We can never narrow down the options at @269veganperth so we end up ordering three dishes and sharing. I can't say no to the avo toast with @sgaiaveganmeats bacon on the side, I also can't resist the Reuben bagel (not pictured) so made Sean order that and we shared the sweet potato mac and cheese which was dreamy. ✌️💜 #govegan
- Break time! It’s freakin HOT out here!!
- All of my plants in my garden are growing so fast now that it has gotten warmer. It is so satisfying to watch plants grow from seeds, then finally be able to make a salad with them. This salad includes arugula, kale, beet leaves, strawberries, and viola flowers all grown in my garden.
- URGENT THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. PLEASE DONATE AND SHARE!!!
Quyen URGENTLY needs US$6,000 to pay for this. ANY DONATIONS ARE HELPFUL. IF YOU CAN PLEASE DONATE, ANY AMOUNT COUNTS. EVEN A DOLLAR.
Repost:@rosy.r29 #Repost @josi10.73
• • • • • •
Reposted from @fightdogmeat_dot_com - VIETNAM: SOS! EMERGENCY HELP FOR QUYEN!
EMERGENCY: Vietnamese authorities arrived at Quyen's shelter today! She has 10 DAYS to get documents and have every animal vaccinated OR ALL HER DOGS AND CATS WILL BE BURNED ALIVE! We think sending the authorities is a retaliation targeted attack. Authorities threatened to burn all her animals today, on the spot. This is not an idle threat. Without the documents her dogs and cats are seen by authorities as stolen property. All Quyen's animals are rescued from slaughterhouses. Vietnamese law states any "stolen property is to be crushed or burned." Quyen URGENTLY needs US$6,000 to pay for this. PLEASE HELP:
Please add a note "for Quyen." The Vietnamese community will help as well, but we're all racing against the clock. It is shocking, and it is happening. Today was Day 1 of 10.
ALL THE DOGS IN THIS VIDEO WERE RESCUED BY QUYEN! They're at her shelter.
Fight Dog Meat is a Registered Charity.
Donations over $2 are tax deductible in Australia.
firstname.lastname@example.org - #regrann
- My first attempt at a herbal bath... 🍋
I was really looking forward to be back at hoop after Easter, but it seems I've come down with something nasty! However, not one to let the world stop her, I decided to make the most of the situation. I have considered trying herbal baths for a while now and decided today would be the perfect opportunity to do so. This is lemon and ginger, with green tea and a splash of tea tree to clear my nose... Doesn't look Instagram-worthty, but it's certainly helping! 🛀
- Nothing says vacation quite like palm trees 🌴
- Hello!!!! Been super busy haven’t been able to find the right post for the last few days. I fly out to Barcelona next week though and I’m so excited to try some new food and coffee. Here is a pic of @mothernaturecafe vegan dippy egg and soldiers that we photographed the other day. It’s still a work in progress but I think it’s gonna be a big hit! 🍳🍞🐯
- Our Yuca Nachos and Picadillo Bowl on full display from one of our favorites @fitnessriot! We love that she brings her own Tupperware. 💚 #lobocubanbowls
- Müjgan’daki Vegan Hamburgerin tadına bakmadıysanız kesinkikle bir uğrayın 🍔😋
If you have not tried the vegan hamburger in Müjgan yet, you need to.🍔😋
Wenn Sie den veganen Hamburger in Müjgan noch nicht probiert haben, müssen Sie es mal.🍔😋
#veganburger #veganturkiye #veganankara
- AB TORCH 🔥 Swipe ⬅️
Summer is right around the corner, if you’re looking to hit your abs from every angle with a functional twist added, then give this a go. Tag/send this to a friend to challenge them to try this workout! (Please excuse the farmers tan/burn 😆)
1️⃣ Pendlay Row + Ab Rollout- 3 Sets
2️⃣ TRX Push-Up into Knee Tuck- 3 Sets
3️⃣ Dips + Leg Raises- 3 Sets
4️⃣ Kneeling Straight Bar Bicep Curls- 3 Sets
5️⃣ Static Medicine Ball Circuit- 3 Sets
For each exercise, aim for 6-12 reps with a rest period no longer than 1 minute. This will help increase your heart rate and keep it up. Make sure your core is activated throughout and focus on BREATHING!
For info on workouts/food 👇
🌯Fitness Meals: @VeganFitnessNutrition
💻 For Coaching: Peacefulgains@gmail.com
- Good evening, I hope you all had a lovely day. While you’re considering the plant based or vegan lifestyle here are a few movies that I’ll like you to watch available on Netflix. ————————————————————————
You can Netflix & Chill and watch these movies. For many of us that have gone Vegan, we’ve done it because we came to some sort of a realisation that animals were being treated badly for our pleasure ( food). If you’re squeamish like me you might be able to watch the ways these animals are brutally Murdered for our sakes. ————————————————————————-
For me as many of you know it was a lightbulb 💡 moment in my head with an expensive pack of mincemeat which I bought ( the sight disgusted me and I binned it ) and did some research etc .
Here’s the list on Netflix -
-In Defense Of Food
-Food Choices /Cowspiracy
-Fork over knives /Food Inc
-Fittest on Earth /What The Health
Have a lovely evening 💚🌱
- Vegan Empanadas with one of my besties! We made them with beans, lentils, and potatoes for our filling- so delicious, nutritious, and hearty😋 #anythingyoucandoicandovegan
- A typical looks gross, tastes amazing meal 😍💚
This is a type of Finnish vegetable, lentil and macaroni bake. Soooo good!
Now I’m living in Finland, my posts are going to be less planned and just whatever I’m honestly eating 😂 going to miss my nice cream as I don’t have my own blender here but excited to try more Finnish food 😍💙🇫🇮