Latest #goodtimes Posts
- I was extremely grateful this heron allowed me to photograph and spend an hour with him yesterday. 🙏
- About last night... You know it’s a fun dinner when your friends go home at midnight on a Thursday! I had decided to cook up a feast because I didn’t have a car and was stuck at home all day. I raided my fridge, freezer and pantry and my girlfriend brought me a few grocery items I needed like pork blood for the khaooiak. Hehe! I cooked to deliver the food to three friends who are going through some tough times or transitions in their lives. We can find some comfort or solace in food. At times we go through so much stress or sadness that we eat just to live. Life is so fragile and beautiful that we should live to eat every meal as we did last night. It was hilarious when my friends shoved a whole oua @spicyjoi.laofood sausages in their mouths and eat it all to see who was the queen of eating. LOL! Watch us on FB live if you’re curious how crazy fun our feast was. Hehe. And we also had fried crickets not pictured. #thursday #dinner #rusticdoor laocuisine #laofood #laos #amazingdestinarionforfoodies #deliciouslife #livingoutlaod #padaqmaekesone #livingmybestlife #livelifetothefullest #foodandfriends #lifeisgood #goodtimes #yummyfood #foodie #foodblogger
- А вот и фотка с дня рождения 🥳
Уже скучаю за тобой @__eyesss__ 😘😘😘
- Our last day and forced awkward early morning selfie. We all had lots of fun and sore feet and my share of watching Brooklyn 99. A big thanks to my buddy George who drove all the way to take me to lunch and then Got stuck in the parking garage for an hour 😖 #goodtimes
- My husband and I fight about this a lot.
I painted the trailer-- and it wasn't perfect. But I knew that it could be fixed...that made him SO Mad.
He kept saying 'do it right, or don't do it at all'.
Which goes against EVERYTHING inside of me....because doing things the RIGHT WAY doesn't exist.
It just isn't true. There is no RIGHT way to do something.
It's about getting it done, making it feel great and knowing that you can always IMPROVE xo #fuckperfect
What do you think???? 👇🏻👇🏻
- “To be more childlike, you don't have to give up being an adult. The fully integrated person is capable of being both an adult and a child simultaneously. Recapture the childlike feelings of wide-eyed excitement, spontaneous appreciation, cutting loose, and being full of awe and wonder at this magnificent universe.”
- Solen skiner i Visby, har du bokat bord inför helgen?
Varmt Välkomna 😁🌞
- Vacay mode 💯
ps. My latest contribution to @housesaladmusicofficial, House Salad Cast 672, now been played over 1000 times! My gosh 😱🥳🎶
#Friday proof 👏💥🙏
Link in bio ❤️
Now on my way to Seyðisfjörður for famtime & @lunga.festival 👏👌🚀
Where will you be? 🤷🏻♀️
Top #goodtimes Posts