Latest #goldens_ofinstagram Posts
- One of the most redeeming qualities about dogs is their ability to live in the moment. They don’t fixate on the past, or obsess over the future. Dogs don’t feel sorry for themselves, they adapt and move forward.
And so I remember... my dogs don’t know what happens when I leave our home and go out into the world. They don’t know what’s in the little square we’re always holding and looking at (📱), how the other relationships in our lives effect us, or the outside world influences us.
They just know us here and now, as the energy we’re projecting. (Even if we don’t realize it!) So... I don’t want to reflect any negativity; I don’t want to allow sad, depressed, or anxious emotions rule my days. I don’t want to allow the sucky parts of life to drag me down and cause withdrawal from relishing in the moment, or the infinite simple joys in life.
I want them to feel my confidence. I want to be calm but assertive; a leader who is consistent and gentle, trustworthy and strong.
And when I am focused on being *that* person, the kind of human they deserve, there isn’t time nor room to be focused on the negative. This, without a doubt, causes me to be a profoundly better human. I can’t imagine how imbalanced I would be without my dogs.
This brings meaning to the here-and-now.
This makes today more than enough.
This brings balance, peace, contentment.
This brings healing. ✨
// #momagerpost (🙋🏼♀️) #healing 💗 #angelbaby
- me and my auntie meg - I gave her a big ole kiss 👅🐶
- Some days not even the best of mom’s iPod shuffle playlists can save a sleepy car ride I’m outta here #✌🏻 #throwback
- “mom stop calling me a baby I’m a grown, independent dog” - Tucker, probably after calling him my sweet baby puppy boy for the 59382nd time
- another tuesday, another #tot 😛
- Name your favorite season 🌞Mine is summer 893421 times 😍
- I’d bet he’s deep in thought about🍗💭
Top #goldens_ofinstagram Posts
- Did you hear the news? We are expecting puppies!!! 😀🐾😃