Latest #goldcoast Posts
- Ok so we are off to Italy soon and I need recommendations for things to do, places to eat etc in Tuscany, Capri, Positano, Puglia, Venice and Rome - GO!!! 🍴 🍷 🇮🇹
- SHOULDER WORKOUT 👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼
I’ve been trying to focus on building my shoulders lately but I feel like it’s a constant struggle choosing between training shoulders or building my glutes, who else has this dilemma?! 🤷🏼♀️😂
Standing shoulder press 4 x 6
Lateral raises 3 x 7 each position (see video)
Upright row 3 x 8
Reverse DB flys 3 x 10
Cable front raises 3 x 10
These @ryderwear seamless tights are next level comfortable and flattering all at the same time! I am obsessed and have them in 4 different colours already 🤗😍 use my code ALANA10 for a discount!
- Who wants to come and see our beautiful mats??? We are excited to announce that we will be at the awesome @hideandseek_market children’s markets at Elanora High School this Saturday!!! 🤸♀️ ⠀
We are so excited to meet you all and show you how AMAZING our padded play mats really are!! Perfect for babies, children and adults to play, stretch and basically just love life on. ⠀
Come & see us!!! 🤸♀️🤸♀️ 🤸♀️ 😍💛⠀
Pictured above our padded play mats come with reusable Velcro straps.⠀
#childrensmarkets #hideandseekmarket #babymarket #goldcoastmarkets
- 𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙐𝙈𝙉 𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑷 𝑪𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑵𝑺𝑬
It's time for a GROUP CLEANSE!!!
Are you looking for an opportunity to cleanse alongside a community of like-minded beings?
Are you looking to rediscover your relationship with food?
Are you looking to be led and supported by leading Holistic Health Practitioners during this precious time?
Our Group Cleanse is an incredible opportunity to achieve all the above, plus so much more!
BRISBANE - BYRON: May 14th - 16th
SUNSHINE COAST: May 21st - 23rd
𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒊𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕, 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆!
- Sneak peak of what’s to come and we cannot wait! 🙊💓 book in now for your free consult at Blow Bar Lane ✂️❗️
- Welcome back! We’re Australia’s official social network based #WeatherPlatform powered by @WeatherPlatform and bom.gov.au. *Always check bom.gov.au/warnings for the latest warnings.* Issued at 5:35 am AEST Wednesday 24th April 2019.
Thank you @manly_weather_watch for tagging us! Tag @WeatherPlatform in your #weather #summer #beach #surf #ocean and #sunset pics to give us permission to feature you on our 7 day forecast updated daily.
. Kiama to Newcastle: (0%) Fine.
. Blue Mtns to Orange & Upper Hunter: (0%) Fine.
. Greater Macarthur: Bowral to Campbelltown: (0%) Fine.
. Forster to #ByronBay & Grafton-Lismore: (50%) Few showers north of Port Macquarie.
.Wagga to Armidale: (30%) Partly cloudy.
. Alpine: (50%) Possible storm.
. A.C.T: (30%) Partly cloudy.
. Southern Tablelands: (20%) Partly cloudy.
. South Coast: (40%) Possible shower near Victoria, dry elsewhere.
Metropolitan, Geelong & Ballarat.
(60%) Few showers in the east, possible storm.
. Alpine: (50%) Possible storm.
. #GoldCoast-Tweed to Sunshine Coast: (60%) Few showers.
. Hinterland: (30%) Partly cloudy.
. Toowoomba & Warwick: (0%) Fine.
. Fraser Coast To Mackay: (95%) Few showers, heavy falls possible around Mackay.
. Emerald to Mt Isa: (70%) Possible storm around Emerald, heavy falls possible. Fine in the west.
. Townsville to Cairns: (70%) Few showers.
Metropolitan, Hills/Lofty ranges.
Perth to Busselton & Northam:
. Geraldton to Carnarvon: (0%) Fine.
. Pilbara-Kimberley: (20%) Fine.
. Albany to Esperance: (30%) Showers clearing.
(50%) Showers clearing.
. Mt Wellington: (40%) Showers clearing.
(90%) Showers, more prominent in the west.
#australia #love #sun #travel #beautiful #nature
- • TECH TUESDAY • 📱 Automate your shades. Our @mizautomation can help with that.