Latest #glutenfree Posts
- Don’t ever apologize for living life on your own terms✌️💕
- #Repost @clickingfoodfashionfromsurat
• • • • •
"Walnut Jaggery Cake" and "Veggie Burger Sandwich" prepared from Sprouted Ragi Flour. Healthy Stuff on my platter today.
@fructus_terra provides all natural, organic flour of Sprouted Finger Millet, which has no artificial flavours or preservatives. Easy to cook, this flour can be used to prepare numerous dishes. Dosa, Idli, Upma, Cookies, Pakoda, Chillas, Flatbreads , Laddu, Halwa,Porridges etc and what not. Presented here is Healthy Cake made from Sprouted Ragi Flour, Jaggery, Clarified Butter and Walnuts. And Healthy Burger Bread . #Guiltfree and #Glutenfree these both dishes are perfect for your loved ones.
Ragi/Finger Millet is a good source of Calcium and Iron with lots of dietary fibers. It also has good amount of essential amino acids and antioxidants. Sprouting Ragi Increases the level of Vit C in it and leads to easy absorption of iron and other nutrients.
Fructus Terra also serves products like Ragi sattva, Wheat mix, Rice and Moong Dal mix.
For a #HealthyLifeStyle order your packet now, contact @fructus_terra
#FingerMillet #FingerMilletFlour #Ragi #RagiFlour #SproutedRagiFlour #SproutedFingerMillet
- Total faux pas to post a special after its already gone but this one is just too good not to relay. Our dear mentor and friend Honga Im and her daughter Raven came to visit us and made the Beatbox today. Super delicious veggie sushi rolls. She was and is a huge inspiration to our restaurant and we are so freaking lucky to have her in our lives. #hongaslotuspetal #beatbox #vegan #glutenfree #plantbased #organic
- I know I’ve said this before, I’m not a big baker. I just don’t care to have that stuff around and I also don’t love the precision involved. I prefer the flexibility and freedom that cooking provides.
That being said, I’ve been eating a ton of grilled meats and veggies, raw veg salads, and simple snacks of fruit lately.
I had a couple big zucchinis from my @nativeofferings farm share that needed to be eaten. I’m making #zoodles for dinner, but knew I’d have extra. I was craving something of a different texture, and #chocolate (!) and decided to make some muffins. They turned out amazing and have only about 5 g of sugar each, plus 6 g protein and 2 g fiber. Oh and #healthyfats to fill you up!
2 large room temp eggs
1/4 cup smooth organic almond butter
1/4 cup organic coconut oil, melted and cooled to almost room temp
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup almond flour
1/3 cup arrowroot powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 cups shredded zucchini (squeeze water out after shredding and measure)
1 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350
Whisk eggs, almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla together.
In separate bowl, mix almond flour, arrowroot, baking soda and salt.
Combine dry and wet ingredients.
Fold in zucchini. Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon into greased muffin tin and bake about 20 minutes.
Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely!
Enjoy!! #glutenfree #glutenfreerecipes #glutenfreeeats #dairyfree #dairyfreerecipes #healthytreats #chocolatelovers #veggiesineverything
- Super obsessed with watermelon, especially for its thirst and sugar quenching abilities... but in addition to being delicious, it’s also has some really great nutrients... Health Benefits of Watermelon:
Lycopene, Ascorbic Acid, and Citruline - help protect against cancer and cardiovascular disorders.
B-Vitamins, Potassium, and Magnesium
I think it’s important to know where this type of health info comes from, so I will do my best to include evidence-based sources whenever possible (see below): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4464475/
#grainfreenurse #grainfree #glutenfree #healthyfood #fruit #watermelon #yum #snack
- mid-day pick me up! berry banana smoothie with vega plant-based protein💚
- It is maddeningly to me when people put thier feet on social media and say they are working at the beach, really why would you bring you electronics near sand and water..So here are feet inside on my dog where my electronics are safe..living the dream in air conditioning😂😂💨.
#brandidentity, #weightloss #veganfood, #vegitarian, #workathome, #weightlossjourney #photooftheday, #vscocam, #blogger,, #homebased, #365days, #healthyliving, #glutenfree, #fitnessaddict,, #military,millionaire, #smoothie #travel, #coach,, #dream, #money, #followback, #lifestyle, #rich, #crossfit, #vitamins, #leveluptrailblazers #cynthiatrailblazerfactor
- Wow, just realized this is the 8th salad post in a row with tomatoes, and I don’t even *like* tomatoes that much. Okay, let me clarify. I love tomatoes for about 8 weeks a year (peak season), and then they are kinda dead to me. Sounds cruel, I know, but think of it this way. You don’t want to hear your favorite Christmas song in April, do you? If Jingle Bell Rock by Hall and Oats came on right now would you even listen to it all the way through? I bet you wouldn’t! And you love that song!
Such is the seasonality of life. Here is another very lovely salad featuring tomatoes. Please don’t make it in October. 🤪
Chick Pea, Green Bean, and Tomato Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
(Serves 2 as a main, 4 as a side)
1 cup canned chick peas, rinsed and drained
1 cob of corn
1/2 cup red onion, small dice
1 cup celery, shaved on a mandolin
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup green beans, trimmed and halved
1/2 cup aged white cheddar, crumbled
1/2 cup Marcona almonds, chopped
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 1/2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/4 tsp Kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper (from peppermill)
Bring 3 qts of water to a boil. Prepare an ice bath by filling a medium bowl with ice, then adding water to 2 inches from the rim. Once water boils, add green beans and cook for one minute. Use a strainer to remove green beans and plunge into ice bath. Place corn in boiling water and cook for 2 min. Remove corn from boiling water and add to ice bath. Drain corn and green beans and pat dry with a paper towel.
Cut corn off cob and place in large bowl. Cut green beans into 1 cm long pieces and add to large bowl. Add red onion, celery, chick peas, tomatoes, cheese, and almonds to bowl. Set aside. In small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, and vinegar. Drizzle in olive oil while continuously whisking. Add 5 tbsp dressing, salt, and a few cranks of black pepper to salad, and toss thoroughly. Add additional dressing if desired.
#salad #saladwhisperer #miami #miamifoodie #saladlife #saladporn #brickell #cherrybombe #hereismyfood #glutenfree #grainfree #paleoish #sexyfood #thefeedfeed #f52grams #realsimple #foodporn #cleaneating
- currently sitting at work and crying over how GOOD this breakfast bowl from last week was. yes, breakfast. i’m guilty of eating breakfasts that look like lunches/dinners (pasta at 10 am anyone?) but this was packed with nutrients and super balanced so i’m not gonna complain. i hope you all have a great wednesday!
- brown rice, two scrambled @vitalfarms eggs, spinach sautéed with garlic and olive oil, @traderjoeslist eggplant garlic spread
- Follow us on all of our social media !
- This scramble chickpea breakfast is so delicious and such a wonderful way to use the extra chickpeas I
seem to always have on hand! I alway cook too many! •
If your goal is to incorporate more plants into your diet, this recipe is a must. Serve with Hot Sauce of
Link in bio ☀️
- Whoops I don't think my youngest son and I were destined to be hand models 🤦♀️. Oh well 🤷♀️ we are prepared paleo, no-gluten summer cooking though with @primalkitchenfoods must haves in your kitchen 🙌. Marinades, sauces, Avo Oil Mayo 🥑, mustard, clean ketchup which is Bomb (in a good way) with no sweetener unlike all the bleh ketchups out there 🍅🍅. BUT THAT no soy teriyaki in the middle 👏. I'm always using coconut aminos to add in my own teriyaki marinades but love LOVE the fusion blend already done for me. Which one is your FAV...have you tried any?!?!?
- Pretending I’m in Greece 🇬🇷🍅🥒 I use @bestbaadairy sheep’s milk feta and it is 🤤 My stomach can not handle cow’s dairy, but when it comes to sheep or goat dairy it’s 👍🏼👍🏼 A little goes a long way. To all my feta lovers out there who find their stomachs get upset, try sheep or goat. It’s the authentic way to make feta anyway 🙌🏼 Juicy tomatoes, cucumbers and the best Greek olives (I get them @dufferingrovemarket) make this the yummiest of summer salads ♥️ // #greeksalad #organic #glutenfree #vegetarian #summereats #takemetogreece #ontariogrown (except for the olives 😉)
- Gluten-free muffins, granola, snack bars, COOKIES... Oh my! That’s right, we are now serving home-baked gluten-free cookies! Don’t they look so good in our new pastry case?🥺 Come try one ( or two, or three) with a hot or iced cup of premium coffee or tea. Stay tuned for new and improved flavors!
#glutenfree #bakedgoods #CanneryRow #cookies #Monterey
Top #glutenfree Posts
- New today - the cheesecake that you’ve been waiting for - the one that’s making all the other cheesecakes jealous. Paleo + vegan espresso chocolate chip cheesecake with a chocolate cookie crust, topped with a rich cashew based espresso chocolate chip cheesecake layer. Dairy-free, gluten-free, refined sugar free and so dang tasty that you won’t know what hit you. Tap the link in my profile to get to the recipe or find the swipe up link in my stories 😄🍫☕️🍰
#veganrecipes #vegancheesecake #vegandessert
- THE WHITE CHOC ALMOND PROTEIN CUP 💫
Raw, vegan and gluten free 😍. Crunchy base, salty caramel middle and a sweet white chocolate top - H E A V E N
🌟Almond ‘Biscuit’ Layer
2 cups Ground Almonds
1 cup Pecans
3 tbs Fruit Syrup
3 tbs Coconut Oil
1 tbs Almond Butter
2 tbsp vanilla vegan protein powder
Pinch Himalayan Salt
🌟Salted Date Caramel Layer
2 cups Pitted Pre-Soaked Dates
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 cup Almond Milk
1 tsp Salted Caramel Extract
1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
100g Dairy Free White Chocolate
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp vanilla vegan protein powder
Blend all of the ingredients for the base in a food processor. Press into the base of silicone cupcake moulds.
Blend all of the ingredients for the caramel layer in a food processor. Pour on top of the base layer.
Melt the chocolate and coconut oil. Slowly stir in the protein powder until smooth. Pour on top of the caramel layer.
Place in the freezer to set 🌟 #ProteinCups #RawVegan #RawVeganDessert
- Just because something is labeled “gluten-free,” does not mean it is a healthy choice.
As “gluten-free” gains more and more popularity, food companies are flocking to the potential marketing opportunity and selling these “healthy” gluten-free products that are potentially worse for the health of the general public than eating a slice of glutenous bread (celiac diagnosis is a different story).
If you go down the aisles of your grocery store, you will find an overwhelming amount of gluten-free options of all your favorite desserts and snacks. Gluten-free cookies, cakes, muffins, crackers, breads, pastas, cereals...they’re still processed junk food.
Many of these products are filled with highly refined carbohydrates and modified starches, added and artificial sugars, inflammatory omega-6 vegetable oils, food dyes, food stabilizers, and gums.
The processing of these grains and modified starches strips these products of fiber and are void of essential micronutrients, causing a blood sugar avalanche and fluctuating hunger cravings. This spells disaster for anyone trying to lose weight and sets the stage for diabetes.
While some of these items can be “enjoyed” as a cheat snack/indulgence every once in awhile, a true gluten-free diet focuses on eating whole, unadulterated, naturally occurring gluten-free grains (quinoa, rice, teff, millet, buckwheat, oats) and copious amount of vegetables.
- Desayunando como en casa!!!! Me están preguntando mucho donde estoy parando✔️alquilamos un departamento en la zona de Sunny Isles (lo pronunció súper bien jajaja) la verdad es que esta buenísimo porque es cómodo, te organizas los tiempos como vos queres y aparte de tener esta gran vista no se imaginan la cocina que tiene 🙌🏻OBVIO que ya la use! 👉🏻para este desayuno solo me falta agregar la granola sin gluten y estamos!
Tengo: anana 🍍+ ciruela + Arandanos 🍇+ frambuesas + yogur de durazno y esta hermosa vista🇺🇸🌾✔️
¿ Que desayunaron ustedes ?
#miami #healthy #food #foodies #comida #breakfast #desayuno #glutenfree
- 𝙈𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧 ( #𝙒𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚30 #𝙋𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙤)
For #Whole30in30 this week I made these Mexican Chicken Burgers in under 20 minutes. They are the perfect #Whole30 dish for summer that everyone will love. Watch me make it in my stories, clickable link to the recipe in my bio
- ‼️NEW RECIPE‼️ Yaaas sheet pan meals are back and this one is definitely a keeper! Honey Balsamic Chicken & Veggies made with just a few simple ingredients in under 30 minutes 🙌🏼 Great for #mealprep too!
Click the link in my profile for this recipe!