Latest #girltravels Posts
- Day 8
Still here in Polignano a Mare because we wanted to visit the city today! ☺️
This little City has to be one of the most beautiful coastal cities I‘ve seen. The spectacular location on a rock, the whitewashed houses and the numerous caves are just breathtaking 🥰! I think I made hundreds of pictures 😂.
- Going through my last holiday photos and checking flights to Southeast Asia again... ✈️ Going to go there for the first time on my own! 🙈 A bit scary and exciting at the same time! 🙃 Any solo female travelers out there? What was your best/worst solo traveling experience? 👀
- always chase the waterfalls. the views make it all worth it. Trust me!
- OUR FIRST TRIP.
Thank you all to those who made it to today’s trip to Greenfield! It was a pleasure to meet you all. We really enjoyed your company. Hopefully this is the very first of many trips that will be organised in the near future! .
What we enjoyed most was being able to meet new faces. And although we have been to Greenfield before, it felt like we got to experience it all again as if it was the first time!
For those who couldn’t make it today, don’t worry! There will be plenty more trips coming up soon for you to come along to! .
If you would like to know more info about us or have any suggestions on the trips you’d like to go to, then please DM us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know! .
#girltravelsuk #girltravels #letsgettravelling #greenfield #greenfielduk #exciting #girlsonly #diversity #35mm
- Day 7
Today we found an amazing spot for the night, thanks to the great app @park4night 🙏🏻.
Since I am traveling I use it regularly because I like parking free and try to just use campsites when I really want the luxury of a warm shower 😉 or when I don’t find any other sleeping possibilities.
Although at the beginning often a queasy feeling was present, I had only good experiences with it and thus already met so many nice people 🥰.
- We love seeing our fellow ladies abroad interacting with locals.
Tip: When wanting to photograph locals, always ask. You can (should) also give them a tip for their participation as well :). It puts a smile on their face ❤️ #theladiesabroad
- What is the place you would rather be right now? 🌴
- Quit living for people's opinions of you. Yeah I said it. Whatever you do in life, you will always have someone who thinks their opinion of you actually matters...
News flash: You can't deposit their opinions. People's opinions don't pay your bills. So while you're still wondering what people will think of you if you do this with me, I'm over here losing NO SLEEP over opinions and building a life I don't need a vacation from. You know what's so ironic about it all? Successful people don't have time to talk negatively about others, their too busy leveling up. Do you for you. ✊
- Admire this photo with me!😍😍 girls who travel are the best! Like if you agree❤
Follow @anythinganyplace for more!💚
- Day 6
We are now nice and safe in a little city called Paola - but believe me the traffic today was horrible 😱!
I am sorry but italians are driving like they are coming right from hell 😳!!!
The italian friendliness usually shown, seems to be forgotten when they start their cars... Speed limits or even Stop signs seem to be an option but not a must - only for me which in turn degenerates into honking and scolding from the other drivers 🙈
But the important thing is we survived 😂 and are eating dinner at the sea now 😉