Latest #girlswhotravelsolo Posts
- Local lady of Rinbudhoo traditionally making lengths of rope.
The inner layer of coconut husk is soaked in sand & sea water for between 4-6 months, then beaten with a stick to make it brittle, before it is hand threaded & woven together to make a huge length of thin, but durable rope.
She works the weave effortlessy but it's a hard amd monotonous process.
Thank you for allowing me to share this experience with you 🙏🏽
- This day was all rickety boardwalks, remote beaches, watermelon shakes, sweaty jungle hikes and all night dance parties with this wonderful human! ..................................................... (can’t wait to visit you in St. Petersburg friend!)
- I’m a girl who is creating a limitless life ✨✈️ 🐕
Who else? 🙋🏻♀️
- ↝ na contagem 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓋𝒶 🐠
- Definitely worth the sweat it took to hike here...
- My gorgeous other half feeling on top of the world without me.
I can’t wait to get finally get the chance visit the U.S together!
- Glimpse to that day when I went to chase the sunrise and found the most magical place on the other side of the world✨Banteay Srei is a 10th century temple dedidated to the Hindu god Shiva. It’s also the most serene and tranquil place, nearly out of this world. It took 40 minutes in tuktuk on a rocky road to get there. When I got off all covered in dust, put my first step on the ground and saw this place, I again realised, filled with gratitude, how beautiful this world is❤️🌏 #banteaysrei #cambodia #kambodza #ontheroad #visitasia #visitcambodia #girlswhotravelsolo
- Paying a long overdue visit to my JoyBug In Plattsburgh NY over the next two days, to see her beautiful new patches, tanks, belly pan and fantastic fans! •
I had to bring a ton of stuff up there anyway for the project, so I rented a cargo van, and here I am- Road tripping 900 miles in 30 hours, and all just ten days before moving out of my apartment, and then hopping a plane to another part of the world. •
There is so much to tell you guys, and it’s all been so overwhelming that I haven’t been posting much! But I hope to write a blog post tonight, so stay tuned! •
Ok, 4.5 hours left to go. Better get back to it. I think this is what they call clinical insanity, but hey, why fight it? 🤪
#catchthejoybug #joybugjourney #liveyourbestlife #bebold #roadtrip #getitdone #icandothis #10days #900miles #girlswhotravelsolo #girlswhomanifest #tinyhouse #minimansiononwheels #airstreamrenovation #airstreamlife #argosy #airstreamdreams
- **normal person** Cry. Deadlines. Exams. Just cry.
**me** Stay calm tan lines season is coming soon...
Now for real kids exam period is approaching and yes it’s important blah blah blah... But your mental and physical health is even more. So remember to drink water ! Eat your veggies!
Stay calm !! - 10 deep breaths. Do some exercises, go for a walk. My new personal preference is yoga 🧘🏼♀️ even 15 minutes will clear your head.
As hard as it gets always remember that it’s just exams and there is so much more to come in life and so many more challenges so don’t let maths, econ, marketing or whatever it is bring you down ❤️
Because as cliché as it is grades don’t define who you are or who you will become 🙌🏻
- @allyseestheworld Willkommen Daheim! So good to cya in person again (tho the FaceTime while supermarket-ing & nostrils-view was damn funny!)🤣
Then again, you’re the weirdo who has gone away but is so far yet so near (like who on earth texts like we do, I wonder. We will soon get trigger fingers!)
And the prank that we didn’t get to do it, let’s save it for next year 😬
Thanx for the surprise gals (can’t believe you all found a whiskey balloon)! @nglj Thanx for the endless waiting when I’m caught up at work, spontaneously joining me for wakeboard, aerial yoga, and whatnot. Let’s do hike when I’m done with my hunt, and perhaps a Paris stopover with @allyseestheworld & definitely snowboard next year. And 加油，你可以的！🙃
Next gathering, drown ourselves with cheese, wine, crepes, creme brûlée, and 3 million other stuffs over the weekend in Paris 🇫🇷 .
#nice #love #instalove #throwback #igsg #sg #gathering #random #classmates #unwind #friends #moment #lifeisgood #awesome #wefie #catchups #alcohol #foodie #oysters #foodie #positivevibes #nightsout #chill #livelovelaugh #girlsquad #girlswhotravel #girlswhotravelsolo #girlpower
- Trusting in the flow of the universe means living in complete acceptance of the present moment and trusting that whatever unfolds is for the highest good, even if it's difficult to see sometimes or comes wrapped in a painful package. ❣️✨
The moments when people hurt us can be turned into powerful experiences to practice true forgiveness and radical compassion — two of the virtues our souls come here to learn. When this happens now I say "thank you for the lessons, I love you anyway" and I can literally feel weights of karmic and energetic debt lifting off my shoulders. 🙏🏼❤️
- Only wearing SPF 20 today...the danger is exhilarating 💫