Latest #girlswhokissgirls Posts
- It is to us to choose joy. For joy is a conscious decision and a state of being, rather than a thing that simply happens to us.
I am a sexual being. I love touching and being touched, I like controlling and being controlled, I like taking ownership of what my body likes and what feels good to me. Now . . . Think about how that statement made you feel. Most likely a little uncomfortable, a little taken-aback and maybe a little like it was something that someone who was a "good girl" wouldn't say, yes?
Well, I'd like you to sit with that for a minute. Would you have felt the same way had I been a man? Would you have felt a similar way if I was talking openly about abortion, breastfeeding, menstruation, or something similarly taboo because it's a "female" thing? Even women do this to each other - the subtle slut-shaming that is everyday life.
Even I do it to myself. I was talking with a good friend today and asked "How many partners is TOO many?" And she reminded me that I have power over my own body and my own sexuality. The only time that sex is something to be ashamed of is when it's non-consentual. Part of taking ownership of yourself after a breakup is when you reclaim your body from their memory and erase the last vestiges of their touch from your skin.
I'm changing my verbage. I'm not going to be ashamed of who I am as a woman, a consenting adult, and a sexual creature. I'm going to take what I want and worry not about how my sexual freedom is perceived. And I'm going to tell the Judgy McJudgersons exactly where they can kiss me.
- Missing the sun and the European feel of the Venetian in Las Vegas!
- I could do this every day ❤️
- Recently I saw a post by a family member that said "I support LGBTQ", which at first read, i felt overwhelemd by unconditional love and support. But upon further reading, the rest of the post indicated that this acronym supported "Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump, and BBQ." Not only is this entirely disheartening that someone would go out of their way to attempt to dismantle an entire population of people who have cultivated generations of pride, but this is the first time that I have experienced this type of disrespect from a family member. So to whom it cocerns: Due to personal reasons, I like girls. I support every single member of the LBGTQ community, everyday, full heartedly, & unapologetically.
#lgbtq #pride #girlswhokissgirls
Top #girlswhokissgirls Posts
- ° E portami al sicuro ma senza parlare..e lascia che lo faccia il tuo modo di fare..portami di corsa in un ponte lì in alto..che unisce il tuo dolore al tuo solito incanto..e portami ti prego dove preferisci..dove se metti piede in un attimo esisti..perché non c'è risposta alle cose passate..tu portami ad amare le cose mai amate ° 💘