Latest #girlsroom Posts
- Will I ever get sick of Bella? Not a chance 💫
And apparently you guys won’t either. She’s staying at $49, and remains the most ordered design. Every piece is made to order 🧡 But whenever I see a Bella order come through I get excited!
I have standard colours listed online but have about another 10+ colours available just message me to see what they are 🥰
- New Kmart Natural Table Lamp for the win 🙌
- The girls are finally in the same room! 🎉 ... well sort of 😅
Ella settled in her new room after a couple days but we’re still trying to get Lily interested in sleeping in her own bed. We have no idea what we’re doing but hope it works out eventually 🤣
Plans never got to plan when kids are involved but at least we’re starting to move in the right direction!
- I haven’t posted in so long 🙈
So yesterday this happened.... I hit 1000 Etsy sales!!! 😱😁 I really can’t believe it! I had only just reached 900 in May which I was delighted with! To then reach a goal (which I had hoped to achieve by the end of the year) just 2 months after hitting 900 is amazing! Thank you so much for each and every order received. It means a lot to have my items in peoples homes all over the world 🥰 As I’m sure you can appreciate, with this volume of orders coming in my turnaround time is currently 4-6 weeks on all made to order items! As you may or may not know as well as working another job part time I’m also mummy to 2 little monkeys which as you can imagine takes up a lot of my time and they are most important! However I do this because I love it but I do find it hard to manage everything sometimes! But I’m just so bloody grateful that people are prepared to buy and wait for my items! So thank you!! 🙂🎉
- [ #VACATION] well prepared and ready to go.. But.. Hubby's got ill! Yesterday he felt off a obstacle course and got injured on his back, and this night he spent on the toilet 😩 no a great way to start your vacation. So I'm heading towards our vacation with the twins today so he can get some rest and hopefully join us later this week. 😔
Do you have tips how to drive alone with two almost 5-year olds and keeping them content (without smashing and bashing each other so I can keep an eye on the road) 😅
Top #girlsroom Posts
- Dunno about you, but I am totally besotted by this shared room bunk bed situation at @aenny04’s place. 😍 My goodness! 🙌🏼 Would your kids enjoy a bunk bed like this?
- The perfect room for a little princess👑
Credit: @nanlindy 👈