Latest #gent Posts
- FEEST EN WERK IN GENT
Morgen beginnen de Gentse Feesten, na 176 jaar uitgegroeid tot één van de grootste culturele evenementen in Europa. Een levendig volksfeest dat 10 dagen lang de hele binnenstad van Gent inneemt met talloze nationale en internationale artiesten.
Blijf je na de feesten graag plakken in Gent? Bekijk hier ons jobaanbod voor de Arteveldestad!
#gf19 #gent #jobs #werkeningent #arteveldestad #gantoise
- On a stroll through my old hometown.
- When it comes to polo style, we want to know: How do you wear your polo?
Do you button your polo up all the way to the tip-top….or, do you leave it open, blowing in the breeze?
We’re not saying either is right or wrong. We are button-neutral 😉 This is merely a style analysis. A buttonquiry, if you will.
We just believe how you wear your polo can say alot about a man. Let us know. #PLRBclothing #Menswear
- Enjoy this refreshing cocktail Before the Summer is Over. (That's, like, literally the name of the cocktail). Recipe:
2 parts Gentenaar Gin
1 part Butterfly Pea Tea
Top with Tonic
Garnish with Pansies
(Shout out to mixologist Chris Hensley for his perfect summer cocktail creation.) @btoodc
Top #gent Posts
- And there is a Brugge level in being fairy-tale!✨🇧🇪
- “I should have been nobody. Life has wounded me - even at birth, half of my face paralyzed me. Teachers considered me mentally retarded, and my mother gave up the cross as a child. For seven years, seven long years of hunger, agents and producers in chorus told me that I should quit the acting and then the scriptwriting path. I was deployed at the casting, even before I took off my jacket, and the producers rejected my scripts without reading a single line. I swallowed tears at work. He cleaned the lion cages in the zoo, chopped meat. Seven long, difficult years. Seven years of tears, sweat and faith in yourself. You too will not achieve anything until you have gone through a period of despair. And then? And then I lived for a whole year for $ 1600. And wrote "Rocky." Believe in yourself and love your mother. "- Sylvester Stallone #sylvesterstallone
- Tired of your existing watch... we got you💯
- “Money doesn’t mean anything to me. I’ve made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important.” Keanu Reeves @liveforclass