Latest #ganduje Posts
- The governorship election petition tribunal sitting in Kano on Tuesday vacated the application of Abba Kabiru Yusuf of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to amend its witness list and oath of the statement.
The PDP governorship candidates in Kano had filed the motion before the tribunal to correct errors in the list of witnesses, to enable them to include eight additional star witnesses on their list.
Although, the lead counsel to PDP governorship candidate, Chief Adegboyega Awomolo SAN told the court that the intent of the motion was not to amend the original petition, counsels to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd respondents unanimously opposed the application.
visit www.wavestv.tv for more
- Engr. Auwal Rabiu Dansharif SSA (2016-2019) on Pension Matters to His Excellency the Executive Governor of Kano State Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje #kano #ganduje #nigeria #politics
- If @PoliceNG can order for the arrest of Sen #ElishaAbbo on video evidence why are they reluctant in arresting the infamous dollar thief from Kano @GovUmarGanduje
Ganduje knows it
His commissioners know it
His aides know it
His defenders know it
The security agencies know it
We know it.
Those recordings are as genuine as the sun which rises everyday.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander
#SenatorElishaAbbo and #Ganduje must go.
- Governor of Kano State, @govumarganduje has appointed the immediate past Commissioner for Environment, Ali Makoda, as Chief of Staff.
This was contained in a statement signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Abba Anwar, on Thursday in Kano.
- Popular Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz has kicked against the sentence of Kano musician, Mohammed Yusuf, aka AGY to two years imprisonment for defaming the character of Governor Abdullahi Ganduje in a viral song. #ajiboticnews #entertainment #Falz #Ganduje #Kano #News
- A Magistrate’s court in Kano has sentenced an artiste, Mohammed Yusuf, to two years imprisonment for defaming the character of Governor Abdullahi Ganduje in a viral song.
Popularly known as AGY, Yusuf recorded the hit song which mocked the governor’s alleged dollar bribe, creation of new Kano emirates and election rigging.
Click link in bio to see full details
#247nnu #247Nigerianewsupdate #ganduje #kano #musician #government #song #music #activist
- #BreakingNews has it the name now current in #Kano is neither #Ganduje nor Abba Gida Gida. Kanawa are excited instead by the sojourning poets Umar Sidi and Umar Saleh Gwani. This is unprecedented. #KSRCollective
- BreakingNews has it the name now current in #Kano is neither #Ganduje nor Abba Gida Gida. Kanawa are excited instead by the sojourning poets Umar Sidi and Umar Saleh Gwani. This is unprecedented. #KSRCollective
- KO YARO NA GOYE YASAN KURA.
KO BAISAN JIKI BA YASAN SUNA #GANDUJE
- Emir Muhammadu Sanusi’s wife was ‘unintentionally’ invited for questioning for in relation to a fraud probe, an official said on Thursday.
#emirsanusi #kanostate #ganduje #premiumtimes #news
Check instaStory for link
Read more on www.premiumtimesng.com
- Nigerian governor says armed robbers, not cash-eating gorilla, stole $22,000~yahoo.com
Follow @booboodigital for more valued info like this:
By Felix Onuah
ABUJA, June 18 (Reuters) - An investigation into the disappearance of 6.8 million naira ($22,000) from a zoo in northern Nigeria found it had been taken by armed robbers - not eaten by a gorilla as widely reported in local newspapers.
Abdullahi Ganduje, the governor of northern Kano state, had ordered the state's anti-corruption commission to look into the disappearance of gate fees at the Kano Zoological Gardens.
Nigeria has for years been plagued by corruption and forms of banditry ranging from armed robberies to kidnapping for ransom. President Muhammadu Buhari had pledged to improve security and crack down on graft. "Preliminary reports indicate that there was armed robbery at the zoo," Ganduje told reporters after meeting Buhari together with other governors in the capital, Abuja. "The issue of (a) gorilla is junk journalism," he said. "This is because there is ... no gorilla in that zoo." Last year, a Nigerian sales clerk was suspended after telling auditors that 36 million naira had been eaten by a snake. ($1 = 305.9500 naira) (Additional reporting by Desmond Mgboh in Kano; Writing by Alexis Akwagyiram; Editing by Kevin Liffey) #ganduje #kano #gandujedollars #gorillaswallowsmoney #millionsofnaira #kanoemirate #muslim #fulani #hausa #northernnigeria
- News Trending for June 19, 2019
Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, The Chief of Army Staff has lamented that some officers and men’s insufficient commitment is affecting the success of the counter-insurgency operations in the country.
A raging inferno has on Tuesday night consumed a section of the main market in Markurdi, Abdullahi Ganduje. Kano State Governor is set to punish parents who refuse to send their children to school by forwarding a bill to the House of Assembly for passage.
Top #ganduje Posts
- Gov Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano has ordered the State’s Anti-Corruption Commission to probe the claims by the Kano Zoological Gardens that a Gorilla in the state-owned Zoo swallowed N6.8 million. “The order was given on Friday and the commission has already swung into action,” a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Abba Anwar, said on Sunday in Kano.
It quoted the governor as directing the commission to look into the immediate and remote circumstances surrounding the allegation and “unearth everything surrounding the incident”. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reports that the animal was said to have swallowed N6.8m generated by the Zoo as gate fees collected from visitors of the garden, particularly during the Eid el- Fitr celebrations.
#PulseNews #PulseNigeria #Ganduje #Kano
- Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano State doesn’t want drug addicts or junkies working within a feet of him. And he isn’t even joking.
Speaking as he played host to a delegation from the presidential committee on drug abuse led by General Mohammad Buba Marwa (rtd.) on Thursday, April 4, 2019, at Government House, Kano, Ganduje stressed that from May 29, 2019, he will only hire people to fill in the roles of special assistants, heads of agencies and commissioners in his administration, if they pass a mandatory drug test, according to a report on the development by The Guardian.
Click the link in our bio to read more
#PulseNigeria #PulseNews #KanoState #Ganduje
- Portrait of Emir of Kano has been taken down at Kano state Government House, allegedly on the order of Governor #Ganduje