Latest #gamefreak Posts
- What's yah favorite Legendary Pokemon?
- Flew to my next destination. Can you guess where? ✈🏝
- Hello all! My name is Cherish, and im starting off this new Pokémon account! Enjoy this shiny I found randomly as I was getting pizza! This is my second shiny Nidoran!
- Seeing how most strategies for the upcoming standard format are based around aggressive play, I like to look at those that could be considered as an alternative to passive players, which brings me to shedinja. It has a very unique type of lock to it within its ability, which attaches shedinja as a tool to one of your pokemon and when that pokemon is knocked out, they take 1 less prize card from it. So, in a deck that exclusively plays 1 prize pokemon, you can potentially prevent your opponent from taking any prize cards through the course of the game, which is a huge speedbump for aggro decks who focus on taking prize cards as their main win condition. So who do we attach this too? Resource management oranguru is the perfect partner for it since it can put 2 cards back into the deck on the bottom in any order, which pairs well with all the lock cards that we play. Faba and mars act as amazing ways to throw your opponent off their game, discarding energies off of their pokemon, which is made even more lethal with something like Lt. Surge allowing you to play 2 at a time if your losing the game. Zebstrika is an amazing way to try and cycle through our deck looking for resources and since we don't care for discarding our cards with oranguru, we can go absolutely berserk with this ability and cycle through our entire deck before our opponent. Setting up is mostly done with elm to get nincada out while using pokemon communication to get oranguru out and net ball to potentially get it attacking. Stalling out your opponent is never a fun strategy to deal with, and the fact that this deck denies you the easiest win condition makes it even more frustrating to deal with. #nintendo #gamefreak #creaturesinc #gameboy #gba #ds #3ds #pokemon #pokemonredandblue #pokemongoldandsilver #pokemonrubyandsapphire #pokemondiamondandpearl #pokemonblackandwhite #pokemonxy #pokemonsunandmoon #pokemonletsgo #pokemontcg #playpokemon #eevee #pikachu #mewtwo #charizard #pokemoncards #venusaur #pokemonswordshield #shedinja #oranguru #zebstrika
- For my 2nd favorite rival, we have Wally from RSEORAS. Wally's story is a rather sad but inspirational one. He's born with some kind of breathing-related illness and it keeps him from living the active outdoorsy life he's always wanted. And apparently from making friends. But he's lucky enough to live the dream of Pokémon trainer after the player is tasked by gym leader and father Norman to teach Wally how to catch a Pokémon, and from there, the boy starts his journey, growing alongside the player in training skill and health. Wally's pretty cool in that he's the first Pokémon rival to start off as the underdog, he's sickly, unlike the player has no history with Pokémon or a cool gym leader dad, and he's a really shy kid at first. So it's just really nice to see him become stronger and more confident. Also his signature Pokémon is one of my favorites being Gardevoir (gen3). He has a Gallade Gen6 (and an awesome battle theme) onwards which I also like and think fits him more. I guess I'm a sucker for sob stories like this. Wally's kind of a weird name though. Looks more like a... Theodore
#pokemon #wally #gamefreak #nintendo
- Faulkner's Skarmory - Japanese VS set
Top #gamefreak Posts
- Love this art, especially the Pokèmon Go one! ❤ Which is your favorite?