Latest #gamedesign Posts
- My character ranges between all ages. One of my youngest males characters you see here is by far one of my favorites.
- I believe in brownboxing! If you played the amazing #vr #game “I expect you to die” then you benefited from that design philosophy.
- Have you played “I expect you to die”? It’s such a great VR game. This is a screenshot of something vital in it’s game design. Thought it might be some food for thought.
- Repost: Root Hollows.. not too tough to kill, but they come in swarms.
- [Project “Shapeless” - Developer Notes 06 - Player Walk Animation]
Another 12-frame piece of my Player character in Shapeless. This time it is the quite crucial Walk Animation. I have based the movements on real human joggers with a stable back and swinging arms to balance the body and transfer the energy forward. What is not so real is the style of the legs, where much like in cartoons they are very elastic and often deform in a way to just suit the frame and animation as a whole.
- Fantome menu - This semester i got to work on a personal game project with some friends for a game design class at my university, it was so much fun, and i got to work on the background art, the menus and some of the animations and effects. We developed a demo game in about 2 months, it was our first experience learning how to do game design. The game is about a little ghost called " Fantome". He is stuck on a spiritual world and he needs to recover parts of his soul around the map so he can reborn and get away from the other horryfing ghosts.It's a platform puzzle game. I want to thanks Artur @arturtissiani and Pedro @pedro_pessina for their work on the characters and animation, Guilherme @guins94 and Danillo @dannvs_ for their programming work, and Fernando, Rudá and Enzo for the music. You can see the full project and gameplay on my artstation, link in my bio. #illustration #game #project #conceptart #gamedesign #ghost #photoshop #art #digitalpainting
- #45 - Spellbinders
Spellbinders apareceu em uma pesquisa de referência por conta de um projeto do trabalho.
Se trata de um jogo de estratégia, no estilo moba, ou seja, é um confronto online entre jogadores em uma espécie de arena. Você é representado por um titã e tem como objetivo lançar tropas em campo (parecido com Clash Royale) para dominar os canhões no centro do cenário e atirar contra a base inimiga. As partidas são rápidas, raramente duram mais de 3 minutos e o deck do jogador cresce conforme ele progride no jogo, é diferente, bem bacana a ideia.
#onegameaday #gameoftheday #tryingsomethingnew #gamedevlife #moba #strategy #multiplayer #3d #havingfun #gamedev #gamereview #gamedesign #spellbinders
- I’ve taken on a new game designer role at Amazon Game Studios! First day was really awesome in solidifying my decision to join this team and contribute my design skills to Crucible!
@amazon #amazongamestudios #gamedesign #gamedev
- Tonight is the night, everyone. Be there. 😂😂😂
Top #gamedesign Posts