Latest #fujix Posts
- 영화를 추천해야하는 모임이 있어 고르다가 추천하고픈 영화가 또렷이 기억안나 다시 봤다. 넘나 괜찮은 영화 🎥. 남들이 안본것같은 영화를 추천하는게 쉽지 않네여-
- Hoch die Hände Wochenende🤙😀☀️ Exklusive Stuttgart Motive im Shop als günstigen Abzug oder als Print auf hochwertiger Leinwand bestellen: www.stadtblick-stuttgart.de
- Over the last few months I’ve taken very few photographs. I haven’t shared much on social media as I’ve been revisiting old images and getting a better feel about what I may have previously overlooked, discarded or otherwise passed-by. I’m trying to put together a collection of images and some of my writing that I hope will eventually evolve into a book and exhibit. I have a reminder on my phone that comes up every couple of weeks that says “the more you learn, the more you realize you don’t really know anything”. I think about that a lot these days, but the sequencing and living with this (too) slowly evolving project has been a very good experience and has made me face some of my own judgments and doubts in ways I had to when I began showing my work publically in 2015 but have been able to sidestep for several years. These two photos are from 2017 – “Window, Scampia Housing Project” is from a Naples, Italy workshop with Ernesto Bazan that fundamentally changed the way I live with photography, and “Side Yard” is from an ongoing portfolio I’ve been collecting of homes and how we both present them to the street and view them from the street (a way of exploring how we judge things at first glance and what assumptions and biases we bring to those opinions).
- Guardians of the Temple
On the 21st March 2019, Bali will experience Purnama or 'complete moon'. In the lunar calendar, when the moon is full the Balinese believe the moon God Chandra is blessing the Earth from high above. Women and men will gather frenetically to honour the God with flower arrangements and food; their rhythmic chanting of the sound of the universe, or Aom, will permeate the streets from dawn till dusk. These two brightly-dressed siblings sit waiting on the steps of the temple, greeting their friends and family before entering to pay their own thanks.
- happy release day - go on -
- ¿Es esta mi foto favorita de @rossdelaura en la vida? Quizás sí.