Latest #fridaylesson Posts
- If you have ever applied for a grant, there is a constant question, "tell us about yourself". How do you answer that question?
1. Answer in the 1st person singular not the 3rd person.
For example, I am a business planning expert NOT She is a business planning expert.
2. This question does not require your "humbility", it is the time to toot your horns, tell them who you are and what you have done, certifications qualifications, and awards you have received.
3. Employ storytelling skills.
4. Use formal language. Do not write in pidgin or your language except you have been expressly told that it is acceptable to write in informal language. Use proper English language to write your applications.
I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to pass across some valuable information.
To know more about how to apply successfully for grants and write a business plan that will attract business funding, click the link in my bio to sign up for my online course titled, "Fundable Business Plan".
Talk to you later.
#businessplan #smallbusiness #smallbusinessowner #smallbusiness #smallbusinesses #smallbusinesspanspecialist #businessowners #businessplans #chigoziebashua #grantapplications #onlinecourse #fundablebusinessplan
#rainyfri12june #fridaylesson #womeninbusiness #womeninbiz #meninbusiness #businessmen #businesslife #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneur #passionforbusiness #businessplanning #nigerianfoodie #nigerianbusiness
- Omg! What a lesson! Had a teenie tiny wobble as I had to walk through an open field (with jumps) to the outdoor school surrounded by ponies today 🤭 but that didn’t stop me! Felt like a different rider this morning! Got to ride a dressage test and flew along in extended trot on Horace horse 🐴❤️ #happyclaire #fridaylesson #mypassion #myjoy #bodymagic @slimmingworld 🥰
- Omg! What a lesson! Had a teenie tiny wobble as I had to walk through an open field (with jumps) to the outdoor school surrounded by ponies today 🤭 but that didn’t stop me! Felt like a different rider this morning! Got to ride a dressage test and flew along in extended trot on Horace horse 🐴❤️ Feel so ALIVE!!! #happyclaire #fridaylesson #mypassion #myjoy 🤗
- When you go shopping and feel down it’s best to go with friends. Here why.
If you go solo, You’ll try on 12 dresses but only buy two because you’ll talk yourself out of them for various reasons, “have no where to wear it to”, find flaws in yourself that are highlighted and so on. (Speaking from experience today.)
But, if you go with your girlfriends be prepared to spend some $$ because your friends, if they are anything like mine, will be terrible influences.
They’ll make plans for each and every dress in advance. They will tell you all the ways the dress fits you perfectly, make you feel like your on a runway showing off every one you try but, also be real when the shade isn’t great for your porcelain skin.
Either Way; make sure you tell your friends how much you appreciate them, make plans for the future and because life is short, buy the dress. #fridaylesson #gfsarethebest #lifeisshort #buythedress
- A challenge for beginners is to learn irregular plurals. There's no receipe or rule to know when it's irregular or not, but the more you study, the more you know and you get more confident. 😁
Um desafio para iniciantes é aprender plurais irregulares. Não há receita ou regra a seguir para saber se una palavra tem plural irregular ou não, mas quanto mais você estuda, mais aprende e se torna mais confiante! 😁
#irregularplurals #studyenglish #fridaylesson #onlineenglish #brazilianslearningenglish #englishoninstagram
- OK, I think is high time we talk about this
I know you want your skills, talent and your products or services to be recognised. I know you want your work to be seen and appreciated. And guess what? It is by your clients and customers. By people that speak so highly of your business, by people that support you every step of the way, so from now on look at your business from within and let that be the measure of your success not the number of followers you have or likes you get on your pictures.
Just because someone has 100k followers it doesn't mean they have 100 of thousands coming in. Do not let your value or worth be determined by the number of followers you have or likes you get on your pictures. Yes it would be nice to have 100k followers but truly speaking numbers are just a vanity measure.
#nowyouknowproject #entreprenuership #fridaylesson
Top #fridaylesson Posts