Latest #freshfood Posts
- Burrata, rocket and grilled figs drizzled with Mazzetti Balsamic Glaze.
Our glaze is the only one in Australia made with 70% Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, which is what makes it so delicious. What’s your favourite way to use it?
- Do the Universe a favour! Don't hide your magic!⠀
Come find yours on an adventure with us in Bali this year! We still have a couple of spots left! ⠀
Yoga & Wellness Retreat⠀
East Bali September 2019⠀
Click on the link in our bio for more information on our upcoming re-treat!⠀
- Posting pics this morning of bowls from our @dalebrooksupplies Mineral range - because we think they’re gorgeous 😍 Come check these out - and much more from our Next Generation Professional Melamine range - at the @foodservice_show at Jeff’s Shed in Melbourne, running 3 days starting on Sunday. You’ll find out how restaurants, hotels and caterers are saving a bomb by reducing replacement of damaged crockery.
- When we say "fresh and local" we mean it. These gorgeous green beauties are literally only hours old from just down the road. How good is that!. We 💚kalfresh
- Want to be rewarded for doing your grocery shop? Spend $100 or more in one day between Monday and Thursday at selected stores and receive a $10 Westfield Gift Card. Click the link in our bio for more info. #freshrewards #westfieldcoomera #freshfood
- A snack or dessert with two gorgeous ingredients: strawberries and whipped cream! Do you pick this delicious fruit yourself or buy yours at the market?🌿
Collation ou dessert en deux ingrédients gourmands: framboises et crème fouettée! Êtes-vous plus du genre à aller cueillir vous-même vos petits fruits ou préférez-vous les acheter au marché? 🌿
#StartWithFresh #BaxterMilk #DairylandMilk #NeilsonDairy #Nutrilait #ScotsburnMilk
- Strawberry picking season...Yeyyy!!! I always prefer fresh seasonal fruit with no packaging, but my toddler lovvvvvveees Strawberries (so much so that if she has one in mouth one in hand and sees her dad eating one she will grab that from his hand and put in her mouth 😅🤷🏼♀️) .... that means I had to grab those packaged ones a few times 😣 but not this year.. I think I have stocked enough... or should I get more?? 🤪 #zerowaste #zerowasteliving #nopackaging #freshfood #strawberies #noplasticpackaging
Top #freshfood Posts
- Gooooood morning and happy Sunday fam😊 I’ve been at the lake this weekend and wanted to share my go-to breakfast when I’m away from home. I bring packets of quick oats pretty much every time I travel because they are so. easy. to make! You just need a cup of hot water or a microwave and voila. Breakfast! I’m bougie and I like toppings, so I also bring packets of nut butter and fruit if I can. Bananas and apples are the easiest to bring along if you’re traveling🍌 these three ingredients come together into a complete brekky! This is your daily reminder that healthy eating doesn’t have to be hard. Just keep things simpleeeee👌🏼
- @quakeroatsuk original oatmeal packet (look for no sugar added ppl!!)
- 1/2 banana mashed into the oats (acts as a sweetener) + the other 1/2 on top
- big ole spoonful of @traderjoes creamy peanut butter🥜
- lots of cinnamon bc I’m extra
Despite the Michigan weather, I had a great weekend at the lake with my mama. Trying to take advantage of all the extra time I have post-grad because (hopefully lol) I’ll have a job soon and things like this just won’t be able to happen. We had a reallyyyy good dinner last night so let me know if you ever need restaurant recommendations in Holland, I got youuu🙌🏼
- 🍃 DÎNER 🍃
Un petit week-end à profiter du beau temps... Retour de plage et petit repas tout light avec notre premier melon de l’année / jambon de parme !! EXQUIS ! Tellement heureuse d’avoir attendu avant d’en manger 😎
J’espère que vous avez passé un bon week-end vous aussi !
Bonne fin de dimanche 😘
#diner #melon #summerfood #freshfood