Latest #frenchculture Posts
- 사실 다 필요없고 친구와 함께한 5박 5일이 제일 행복했다💕 친구를 만나러 가는 기차에서 긴장했던게 무색하게 여전히 쏘스읫 가족들도 말도 안통하는데 정말 너무너무 잘해주셨다ㅠㅠ 기간이 너무 짧았다며 언제든 또오라고 해주시고 매끼니마다 에피타이저 메인 디저트 치즈 와인 보드카 고량주 진짜 종류별로 매번 다르게 준비해주시면서 더 많은걸 맛보지 못한걸 아쉬워하셨다 금들어간 보드카 마셔봤으면 다 경험한게 아닐까요 ㅎㅎ 강가에서 식사하는것도 경험하게 해주시고 싶으시다며 강 바로 옆자리로 레스토랑 예약도 해주시고 사촌까지 부르셔서 가이드하게 해주시고 마지막엔 직접 체리나무로 만드신 필통에 수제볼펜도 넣어주심 감동그자체😍 주어세려면 한도끝도 없고 친구는 내가 오는 기간에 맞춰서 휴가까지 내고 주말도 바쳐가며 드라이버 가이드 통역사를 해줬다 단 한순간도 내가 이방인이라는걸 느끼지 않도록 말도 안통하는데 내가 이 가족구성원이구나 느낄정도로 잘해준 친구에게 정말 감사하고 또 감사하다 내 말도 안되는 짧은 프랑스어를 받아주고 영어와 스페인어가 오가며 친구의 짧은 일본어 한국어까지ㅠㅠ 내가 언어를 마구 섞어써도 알아들어주는거 정말 awesome 아침저녁으로 새가 지저귀는 소리 풀벌레소리 매미소리를 들으며 식사하던 그 순간들을 평생 잊지 못할거다 마지막에 나도 la bise로 인사한거 사랑받는거 같아서 너무 행복했다😘 가기싫어어 한국어로 말해도 알아듣는 너는 이쯤되면 언어천재 캐나다에서도 내가 뜬금없이 한국어로 말해도 한국어인거 눈치도 못챈채 대답하더니 한국에서 봅시다 꼭 봅시다
Umm....I don't know how to translate cuz I just wrote down..
I was sooooooo happy for 5 nights and 5 days in my friend's house. I was a bit nervous on the train going to meet my friend cuz it passed long time. He is still nice and good. Their parents said, "Come back any time." They prepared different kinds of food everyday; appetizers, main dish, desserts, cheese, wine, vodka, high-volume drinks. Even they made a reservation for the restaurant with the table which is nearby the river lol
He spent his vacation with me and was willing to be a driver, guide, and translator. I could speak a little little French to him and we usually speak English, sometimes Spanish, rarely Japanese and Korean words. It was weird but I enjoyed it and I am grateful to him for understanding what I say. I'll never forget the moment when I used to eat Breakfast and dinner with the sounds of bird singing and the sounds of CIGALE. Back home, we do not LA BISE but on the last day I made la bise with his family and I felt I am really close with them. I was so happy. There is no word to explain my feeling instead of HAPPY. Come to Korea, s'il te plaît.
#France #southfrance #travel #frenchculture #frenchfood #homestay #프랑스여행 #프랑스남부 #프랑스문화 #프랑스음식 #와인 #치즈 #코스요리 #フランス #フランス旅行
Place Sauveur Atchoarena, Bidart.
Bidart is a small village, typical of the Basque Country located between Biarritz and Saint Jean de Luz. This charming village overlooks the ocean and the Pyrenees mountains.
The lovely Place Sauveur Atchoarena is the heart of the village. You’ll be able to enjoy 3 iconic places there : the church, the town hall and the fronton.
Don’t forget to stop by the Bar du Fronton to grab a glass a wine and order some tapas.
- #bookoftheweek Talk To The Snail by Stephen Clarke // I found this book in a local shop that sol a few used books en anglais. Didn't think much if it at first, but it cost only 2 EUR so I gave it a chance. And what a nice read it turned out to be - very easy, funny and informative of French ways of living and doing thins their own way. The author does not exploit the usual stereotypes about French, but rather give advice on how to live in this peculiar country minding the local culture. Recommend this book to anyone going to France.
- QUEBEC CITY: PLACES TO VISIT ON A 2 DAY TRIP
I’ve heard tons and tons of exciting feedbacks about Quebec City, but when we actually came here... OMG, it’s absolutely jaw-dropping👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 I can’t find enough words to describe all the beauty, charm and grace of this place💗 Two thumbs up and highly recommended for visiting to get a taste of a fascinating piece of Europe and French culture across the ocean😊💖 We stayed in Quebec for a bit more than 2 days and split our trip to spend 1 day in the city and the next day to explore nature attractions outside.
DAY 1, PART 1:
There are lots of parking spots in the old city, we parked our car near the Old Port and started our walk:
1. City Hall building and across of it a magnificent public square with a charming name Jardins de l hotel de ville. We went there twice, in the day time and in the evening and couldn’t get enough of it😊 Special feature is lively, entertaining splashes that adults enjoy watching and our daughter had a full blast with 💦😂
2. Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral - Roman-catholic sanctuary, the oldest church in Canada! It’s under renovation from outside now, but open for visiting and it’s absolutely captivating inside🙌
3. A small, charming square in front of the Notre-Dame Basilica at the intersection of Ru De Buade and Rue Sainte-Famille. A lovely spot to take a sit for several minutes and soak up charming #quebeccity vibes.
- Bonsoir! So did you spend all your Sunday trying to figure out the sentence???? If you tell me yes, i will be very surprised!!!! So the translation is, la traduction est 'Once upon a time (fois), in the town of Foix, a lady was selling liver (foie) and she said : well(foi) this not the first time (fois), nor the last time (fois), I sell liver (foie) in the town of Foix. Voilà!!! Bonne soirée. Have a nice evening 😃 #translation #Frenchadultclasses #frenchculture
- Peut-être qu’apprendre le français est un rêve pour vous. Le « mood of the day » est relié à mes rêves et mes ambitions.
Rêve, ambitions, desseins, imagination, objectifs, espoirs.
Maybe learning French is a dream for you. The mood of the day is connected to my dreams and ambitions. Dream, ambitions, designs, imagination, goals, hopes.
#francelanguage #polyglot #languagestudent #speakfrench #learnfrench #teachfrench #frenchculture #multilingual #Fle #françaislangueetrangère #profdefrançais #apprendrelefrançais #polyglotproblems #französischlehrerin #languagelearner #frenchcourse #coursdefrançais
- To our friends on the East Coast, buckle up for this #CHALEUR wave! How are you staying cool? 🇫🇷
Top #frenchculture Posts
- Beautiful from every angle.