Latest #fredsanford Posts
- #FredSanford always reminded me of my Grandfather. Not in every aspect, just certain mannerisms and phraseology.
When these #funkopop’s came up, it was a no brainer.
#sanfordandson was one of my earliest and is one of my biggest comedic influences. Now we just need Aunt Esther, Grady and Rollo!
- Lamont Sanford: You know what they say, the truth will set you free.
Fred Sanford: Your uncle Edgar told the truth, and the judge gave him six months.
Absolutely love these POPS! I love that Funko released these.
- I'm gonna save my #poms review as inspiration for the story I know I have to write one day. About the #seniorcitizens on my Mom's side of the family. My mother's sisters. Mom was "the baby". Closest to my Aunt Evelyn "the smart one" (brains & beauty)who was 17 years her senior. Then there was Lib "the pretty one" that married right out of high school...But Aunt Kathryn was the colorful artistic lefthanded redhead one who "cried a lot" from an undiagnosed pendicitis and gres up to be a well respected #WWII nurse. She's the one I pay tribute to on an entire page of #gooddaughterplay. 15 years older and they still had #siblingrivalry even when one was in their eighties and one was in her seventies. It was hilarious to witness. Aunt Kathryn had 2 failed marriages, and many dogs but never was a Mom to a human which didn't give her much patience. Most importantly Aunt Kathryn was the artist in my family. The only one I knew of. We had a #lovehate relationship most of my life that finally ended in a deep appreciative love. She was a character a "pistol" til the very end of her 96 years...(breaking a family record) I know how to write all ages but particularly senior citizens. Probably why I liked #cemetaryclub movie directed by @realbillduke so much in high school. Having old parents inducted me into great understanding of #elders in general. My father was nearly 60 when I was born. In #babygirlplay I equate him to #fredsanford & my Mom to the iconic commercial character the wise sage redheaded (though Mom was a dark brown brunette) #rosiethequickerpickerupper 😅 lady. Yes I will have to write about the #steelmagnolias in my family starting with @dorothyknows who finds her way into most stories that I tell. Seriously doubt that will ever change.💞💞Wouldn't have it any other way!!
- Posted @withrepost • @alj0122 Classic Fred Sanford the sad thing is this was filmed in the 70s and even with all the advances in technology, video footage of today we still have this problem in 2019 #fredsanford.. Goodnight 😴✍🏾️✍🏾️
- F’it call me crazy but I need a yodel tune in my life! Missed me by a decade or so but it’s something I like. One thing I miss about the home when I’m on work travel is that slab of vinyl. #montanaslim #reminiscin
- Classic Fred Sanford the sad thing is this was filmed in the 70s and even with all the advances in technology, video footage of today we still have this problem in 2019 #fredsanford
Top #fredsanford Posts