Latest #formula1 Posts
- De subtiele verbeteringen zoals de AI of het rijgedrag van de auto’s, maar vooral de toevoeging van een verhaallijn en de F2 geven aan dat Codemasters toegewijd blijft aan de race-gamer en F1-fanaat. @codemastersgames #f1 #games #formula1 @f1
- Clay Regazzoni took Williams's first grand prix victory #OnThisDay in 1979 during the British grand prix.
The new ground effect Williams FW07 was upgraded and introduced with side skirts designed by Patrick head, Frank Dernie and Neil Oatley. Alan Jones took a dominant maiden pole position ahead of recent race winner Jabouille in the Renault. Piquet qualified 3rd with Regazzoni in 4th.
Regazzoni had a brilliant start when the flag dropped passing Piquet Jabouille and Jones, he ran Jones wide into turn 1 who dropped behind Jabouille. Regazzoni led Jabouille and Jones up hanger straight but both of them pulled alongside driving side by side. Jones led into stowe while Jabouille passed Regazzoni who bailed out of the 3 wide battle. Piquet tried to capitalise but ran wide and spun handing 4th to teammate Lauda who had Villeneuve and Arnoux in his mirrors. Jabouille began to have tyre troubles and was quickly passed by Regazzoni. Jabouille pitted but a wheel gun shredded his bodywork, he came in for repairs a lap later but his engine overheated ending his race. Laffite meanwhile passed both Ferrari's in brilliant fashion in delight of the crowd. Tragedy happened for Jones on lap 39 with a water pump failure ending his race. Jones was already in his car on his way to home while Regazzoni took his 5th and Williams's first victory ahead of Rene Arnoux and Jarier who had a brilliant late race charge in the Tyrrell.
- TCR JAPAN SERIES FUJI ROUND
2 wins in a row in Fuji Speedway!
Thanks again to the TEAM GOH MODELS for the great car, and they deserved this weekend for the hard work 🙏
Thanks again for the people who has been always supportive, it was never possible without your back ups.
- BRITISH GP DRIVERS’ PARADE
Kimi Raikkonen led the field away in a vintage Alfa which put out plenty of smoke. Daniel Ricciardo was his smiley self (pic 2), Seb was hydrating in pic 3, Federica Masolin enjoyed a chat with Lando Norris (pic 4) and Nico Hulkenberg complied by smiling at my lens.
Charles Leclerc was holding on tight in pic 6, he spoke with Daniil Kvyat on the way out to the parade (pic 7), Max Verstappen was looking cool and relaxed in pic 8 and Sergio Perez acknowledged the crowd in the final pic.
If you love F1, why not join me for one of my intimate F1 dinners in Monza, Italy or Perth, Australia. Two hours of tales from the paddock and the stories behind some of my more memorable images.
Monza - Saturday, Sep 7 - La Piana restaurant €145/head
Perth - Thurs, Sep 12 - Public House restaurant AU$220/head
Includes dinner, drinks and 2 x A3 prints of your choice.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking details.
For my blogs, podcasts and videos, head to Kymillman.com/f1 and download digital images or order prints at www.prostarpics.com #f1 #formula #formule1 #formel1 #formula1 #racing #motorsport #grandprix #fia #GP #photography #grandprix2019 #f1photography #racingphotography #f1race #F1driver #f1drivers #formulaoneracing #formula1sport #formula1grandprix #gpf1 #britishgp
- A Pit Stop with a *touch* of glamour ✨
Top #formula1 Posts
- Not much horsepower, but @heineken refuelling is mandatory
Channel 4 is broadcasting the British Grand Prix LIVE this weekend! Tune in this afternoon 🎥 🏎
Let me know your predictions below 🏁
#F1 #Formula1 #Silverstone #britishgp
- Qualy Performance so far in 2019
- Daniel Ricciardo, #BritishGP, Saturday: “Today is a really good recovery, especially after the last round. It shows we’ve done a lot of work, discovered a bit more from the car and then executed a good qualifying. I’m really happy with today. Having both cars in Q3 was our objective, we’ve achieved that, and seventh is probably the best we can reach at the moment. Tomorrow we need to take some points off our rivals and we’re in prime position to do that. We’ll try and stay up there and put some smiles back on the team. Our car looked good on long runs so we’ll be targeting a double-points finish tomorrow.”
#RSspirit #Renault #F1 #Formula1 #DanielRicciardo #Silverstone #🇬🇧 #UK #GreatBritain