Latest #forge Posts
- Busy today with some of the tedious parts of making knives 100% bye hand in house!
Ok back to it 😵 !!
P.S. I'll have mini cleavers in a numbered series coming up that's going to be a special run. I will also have The💀Ruin coming back as well as Alphas and of course my newest lil meat chopper the Mini 🍖BBQ!
DM if you're wanting a Crywolf custom!
- For sale, a massive 440 lb forged Soding-Halbach ‘Groningen’ pattern anvil. It has an approx 7” wide face and an unusual transition from the face to the horn which includes both the pritchel and hardy holes. It is only the second of this pattern anvil I’ve come across and I would definitely put it in the uncommon category. Soding Halbach made some of the best anvils in history in my opinion, and this one is no exception. Forged out of at least 6 pieces the face is flat and has excellent rebound. The maker mark is clear as well as the 1903 datestamp. If you want a large high performing anvil that no one else has, this would be it. For price/info please send a message. Have a great Monday eve 🍻.
#anvil #anvils #blacksmith #blacksmithingse #forge #metalwork #tools #handtools #vintagetools #antiques #peterwright #swage #swageblock #vise #oldtools #salvage #vintage #industrial
- Pocket carry badassery! 🇺🇸
- After day 2 of forging glad it actually looks like something now #diy #forge
- Fully forged Twisting wrench per Mark Aspery. Happy with the results, it took me 3 hours to forge but it’s another great skill builder.
- Ego non baptizo te in nomine patris, sed in nomine diaboli!
Acrlyic and airbrush on canvas
Chapter 113, The Forge. Captain Ahab calls upon his blacksmith Perth to forge him the harpoon that he will use to kill the White Whale. Ahab hands him a bag of horseshoe nail stubbs, to melt together for the head of the harpoon and old razors to use for the barbs. As the blacksmith is about to quench the hot iron for the last time in the water cask, Ahab stops him and calls over his harpooners, Queequeg, Tashtego, and Daggoo. He asks them to provide enough blood to cover the barbs and give the harpoon a "death-temper". They cut their hands and bleed on the hot metal as Ahab declares the blade baptized not in the name of the father but of the devil.
- There are probably no people here or barely any who knew me when I was working on a webcomic (HB) which I recently reworked and renamed FORGE. I have not shared the other three character sheets publicly yet but this one I can let slip and also a frame from the FORGE teaser trailer. #mymecawork #forge #characterdesign