Latest #foodtravel Posts
- Bright lights, big city 🗽
I did my version of New York City Marathon this weekend. I took a trip to the City to catch up with friends and eat some good food and ended up walking 26.6 miles...... that counts as a NYC Marathon, right?
- What did you do in Cannes...?? Well I ate this truffle gnocchi... Yarp it is as good as it looks and you imagine ;)
- Friday called. She’s on her way and she’s bringing wine.
Who else is ready for the weekend?
- After coming back from Turkey I had to restart all the efforts over again. - No bread (it’s not about gluten, but it’s just not good for me)
- Sleeping 8 hours
- Working out 4 times a week
- Vitamins (hair,skin, nails)
- Meditation lessons
Now, gaining 3 kilos I am thinking « was it just so difficult to stick to the point? » he’ll yeah it is. Especially if your man loves when you eat, when people in the pool doesn’t look in Victoria Secret’s models and regarding that food court was sooo generous 🐷
Let’s see how early I can achieve my starting point. #beachselfie #vsco #healthylife #foodporn #eatgirlвещает #foodtravel #diet #fitnessgirl
- ⋆ Chocolate Gelato ⋆
Shoutout to the Gelotti stand at Yogi Berra Stadium, you’re the real MVP of 90 degree days.
I also attempted to flip burgers onto a grill from on top of a dugout and I totally missed but I had fun!!
- Hot dawwwwgy dog! 🌭 It's national HOT DOG day 👑, and you'll be able to get your hands on these @fatsnags sausages at the @independentbirmingham Festival at Aston Hall all weekend 👊 He's highly spoken about in Birmingham and beyond, so it's only fitting he joins us at a festival that celebrates all things Birmingham!
SATURDAY TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT 🛑 There are still some Sunday tickets available though 🙌 Grab yours in the link in our bio.
- En el preciso instante que pruebes nuestra lasagna, comenzará a dibujarse una enorme sonrisa en tu rostro 😁🙌 #ComparteTanta
- DOUBLE TAP IF YOU LOVE DUMPLINGS 🥟🥟🥟🥟 Ordered the meat platter which consisted of four varieties, pork belly, aromatic duck, satay chicken and cheeseburger 🍔. Yeah that's right, cheeseburger inside a dumpling, no joke they were all good but the cheeseburger was so damn good that I ordered an extra portion of it along with an extra portion of prawn & chive. Had couple sides which were tenderstem brocoli 🥦 in tahini dressing and ugly rice noodles with seasonal vegetables 🌶️
- NEW POST on the blog: seafood in the azores! We made a pit stop in Faial island a few weeks ago when crossing the Atlantic. This place is so abundant in seafood, we couldn’t get away from it if we tried! Some food restaurants, some gorgeous views, and much more to read about, link in bio!
Pictured: Limpets! Amazing little things, creamier than mussel and doused in hot garlic butter.
Also, me watching the volcano 🌋
- Deliciously Healthy 🤤
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon • Cauliflower Fried Rice • Stir Fry Veggies!
Thursday & Saturday
Goombay Gourmet Nights
6:30pm to 9:30pm
Book Class Via
804-2665 | 804-3663
Top #foodtravel Posts
- In Switzerland, it’s all about the cheese!!! Now that’s a lifestyle that I can get down with😏 meaning when you order a hotdog, it’s coming covered in melty raclette and some bacon on top!
- Midnight snack crave. What’s your fried food weakness? ✨
Pork egg roll with peanut dipping sauce recipe on my website and full video on my channel. Click the link in my bio if you wanna roll with it 😄
- About to turn into a lobster
- Post-hike avocado toast!!! Is it bad that for the 5+ hours we were climbing up and down a mountain all I could think about was eating this for lunch? It ended up being 4 PM 😅 but it lived up to the hype😋
- Memories of my 90s childhood are all found in this cafe! Even their playlist paid homage to the best decade in music 😍😭