Latest #foodphotos Posts
- You've got to check out @sandbburgerjoint June feature‼️ It's🔥
Behold, the LOCO TOT'CHOS:
🌮 seasoned tots smothered with queso, spicy chili 🌶, Nacho 🧀 Doritos, pico, 🥑 cream, Cholula aioli, and jalapeños.
This is nacho average special!!
- cosmic creations that were out of this world 👽
🥤: a space cowboy and a lunar eclipse
check out their menu for full descriptions of these tasty treats! 😋
- Get you a dad that supports your veganism and makes sofritas 😝
Happy Father’s Day to this crazy guy that had a crazy vegan girl like me ❤️
Sofritas is tofu marinated in a Peppers(bell, chipotle), garlic, tomatoes, onions, and Mexican seasonings like salsa. You’ve probably had it at Chipotle but homemade so much better!
- Back to #foodphotos with this easy epic turkey burger for 12 sp. You could totally lighten this up but we are eating the rest of our camping food. *
Bun = 4sp
Turkey burger = 4sp (frozen)
Avocado = 3so
1/2 oz of light mozzarella & a little mayo for another 1sp
Add tomato & lettuce and @traderjoes blue cheese mustard for 0sp!!
- Cake ball "cake" from last night's wedding. The mood lighting at the venue was on point; however, it made it very difficult for me to get a decent photo! (So bummed). I tried a million times to brighten this photo enough, but still hard to tell the colors were pink ombre. It really turned out cool though and the decor at the venue was beautiful! Congrats to the happy couple!
- “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
I’m back from #vacation I’m all unpacked and put everything away. And I’ve been sitting in bed for a couple of hours now Hahahaha. My vacation after my vacation. I’ll continue posting #foodphotos from our vacation. This is the #cottoncandy #icecream I had for #dessert while strolling along #seattlepier57
- When I asked Pop where he wanted to go for Father's Day this year, he told me he wanted to try Ethiopian food. We joked about how I never thought I'd be sitting at a table with him ripping off pieces of injera and eating African food with our hands. My dad's sense of adventure and willingness to try new things increases with age, and this reinforces an interesting lesson I've been learning as of late -- humans have the fluidity to evolve with the passing of time, and embracing that capability can often produce a more positive, fulfilling life. This is a hopeful thought as I undergo my own season of change.
Ok, enough with the deep stuff -- let's get to the food! I first tried Ethiopian at Demera on my birthday two years ago and really loved it. Today we tried Ethiopian Diamond, and while the sambusas (stuffed fried dumplings, similar to the Indian samosa) were better at Demera, I preferred the mesob platter we had today at Diamond. We tried the "tibs sampler" which included chicken, lamb and beef as well as lentils, spinach and a couple different cabbages. The meat, especially the lamb, was so flavorful from marinating and roasting in its natural fat and juices -- the crispy bits were the best. I'd almost think I was eating fajitas but with the sourdough flatbread as a replacement for tortillas. The stewed spinach was seasoned with garlic and oil; simple but delicious. My favorite of the vegetables was the bright yellow cabbage -- it had the same crunch as coleslaw but was more vinegary in taste. Outside of the yum factor, Ethiopian food is a great cuisine to eat because it is so fun and interactive. If you haven't tried it, I encourage you to give it a go!
@ethiopiandiamond #happyfathersday #pop #ethiopianfood #mesob #injera #tibs #meat #platter #vegetarian #lentils #ethiopianfood #african #ethnicfood #foreign #chicagofoodscene #312food #chicagoeats #chicagofoodies #eatchicago #nomnom #foodadventures #yelpchicago #foodphotos #goodeats #foodielife
- Summertime feeling in the Fort. Antipasti Pasta Salad. Any Sunday you’ll find me in my kitchen preparing for a Sunday meal and meal prepping my week. These Roma tomatoes are gorgeous ✨
- Getting ready for family to visit with perhaps the most requested recipe from the cookbook in progress: chocolate chip cookies 🗣🍪✋🏻🥛😍
Top #foodphotos Posts
- Last weekend I was at an influencer event at @tableboston and tried some of the most hearty dishes ever. Amongst everything their chicken and waffle was my favorite! #chickenandwaffles
The waffle was cinnamon flavored and although I am not a huge of the spice this waffle may be changing how I feel about it 😊
Definitely a gem in Boston north end.
More to come....
- Our Calm Smoothie Bowl includes Lion's Mane mushroom which is an adaptogen that calms your nervous system, clears brain fog, and helps you focus. I love to take lions mane when I have a lot of work to do or really need to focus on a project. Adaptogens are great because they are plants that help your body adjust to stress.🌿
📷 by @what.cayt.ate ❤