Latest #foodinsta Posts
- ••》 #littlethingswithmo ▪84: When fresh baked goods make the whole house smell amazing! June is the month of peaches and Sprinkles has rolled out their monthly flavor!
📍Sprinkles Cupcakes @sprinklescupcakes #ad
📸 Peach Pie Cupcake! Available until 06/30! Made of a rich brown sugar crumb cake, buttery pie crust crumble, and a cinnamon spiced peach filling, topped with a brown sugar buttercream frosting.
- Cheese over everything
📍Ssangkye Jjimdak Korean Braised Chicken House (100 Steeles Ave W, Thornhill)
Honey Garlic Pizza: $7.99
White Cheese Jjimdak (L): $51.00
- Kattetong memiliki berbagai varian rasa untuk setip selera yang berbeda. Apa rasa kesukaan kalian? 👀🧀🍫☕️ #AbadiBagelen
- gotta love it. would i sell my soul for some truffle fries, a burger, and a cold beer right now? yeah probably. i’m hungry (per usual)
- Starting my foodie adventure blog with a seafood feast at 📍Joe's Stone Crab in Miami ⛱️. Follow me as I eat around the world 🌎
@joesstonecrab . .
Interesting fact: Stone crabs can regenerate their claw(s) so they are released alive 🦀
- Paneer Lawabdar
250 gram paneer
2 big onion finely chopped
1/2 cup cashewnut
10 cloves Garlic Ginger
2 green chilli
1/4 cup cream
2 bay leaves
2 green cardamom
2 black cardamom
1 tbsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp cumin powder
1/2 tbsp garammasala
1 tbsp roasted gram flour
1/2 cup milk
Salt to taste
1 tbsp kasuri methi
Boil tomatoes,cloves , Cardamom, and garlic and ginger.
Once boiled, let it be cool. grind this mixture to fine paste.Keep it aside.
Heat some butter on medium flame.
Add Bay leaves,Add Onions and cook until golden brown.
Add tomato Paste, Red chilli Powder, and Cumin Powder. Stir in between.
Cook for 5 minute.
Add Green Chillies, Salt and cream and gram flour. Add garammasala too. Add 1/2 cup milk n Cook for 2 to 3 minutes till the gravy thickens.Add Paneer Cubes and Mix well.Cover with Lid and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in between.Remove the lid, add Kasuri Methi, Garnish with coriander and serve hot with roti or nan.
#cool #homemaderecipes #delicious #food #foodporn #foodlover #cooking #recipes #foodblogger #foodinsta #yummy #yummyfood #instafood #summerfood #thefruit #fruitking #tastyfood #ingredients #sindhidish #dalpakwan #indianfood #ingredient #traditionalfood #paneer #tikka #lawabdar #awsomefood #ilovepaneer #nan #roti
Top #foodinsta Posts
- Pagājušo nedēļ taisīju šos gardumus, bet kas neierasti, darīju to kameras priekšā, @bez.tabu rubrikai. Biju nobijusies un satraukusies, bet jūtos gandarīta par to, ka uzdrīkstējos ☺️
- What did the Big Bad Wolf threaten to do? He will huff and PUFF and blow our cream puff tower over. But don’t worry, these cream puffs are so thick, they ain’t going anywhere but our tummies!
Cream Puff Week (2/3)
- SUMMERCAKE 🎂
Midsummer is just around the corner, so why don’t celebrate with this pink cake ☺️ It’s filled with vanilla & raspberry and it’s so good! 🎉 Recipe on my blog.
- This pork belly and mushroom pasta with cream sauce and truffle shavings was honestly one of the best things I’ve eaten 🤤🤤 I think about it too often!