Latest #foodiegram Posts
- Isn't this combination of Hazelnut Latte popsicle and Banana Chocolate Fudge Waffles just WAFFLEY cute?
A new take within the combination of ice cream and waffles, this popsicle waffle rendition is quite delectable to the tastebuds 🤤
Where to go?
- I did have a couple of those #vegan sausages left over, so of course, I had them with eggs!! 😆😆😆
- If he/she orders the smoked salmon benedict and doesn't pronounce the "L" in salmon, you got a keeper! 😆
- Auguri a tutti i papa! E ricordatevi di prendere un paio di Zeppole!!
- Gluten-free chicken parm at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant is absolutely AMAZING!! While Disney has different options in the theme park often times you’re stuck with the gluten-free chicken nuggets(which are absolutely delicious!!) but sometimes it’s nice to have something different ✨ If your gluten-free you DEFINITELY need to try this!! The chicken and the pasta are absolutely delicious 😍
- (M)eat your heart out. 🥩
- HONEST review of my first day following the new nutrition plan 100% yesterday:
I LOATH cooking/prepping but I’m so glad that I did because now I don’t even have to think about what I’m eating and it’s all basically done for the rest of the week
I had MAD cravings last night. I’m a chocoholic and even though treats ARE allowed, I decided I needed a little detox & I had no idea how “addicted” to dessert I had become. Upon reflection, eating the whole bag of Oreos every single time wasn’t the best idea.
I wasn’t hungry ONCE. And guys, I’m a hungry gal. I workout regularly and push myself pretty hard, AND I’m breastfeeding which burns calories so I need more food. I used the special calculation for nursing mamas and it turned out to be a perfect amount of food .
At one point I actually wondered if I HAD to eat my next snack because I was full (the answer was YES, since this plan is about balanced nutrition & fuel, you need to eat all your portions) .
I like being able to lay my head down at night knowing that I have my body exactly what it needed & I can’t wait to see what it does for my fitness results 💪🏻🦄
Spots are still available for the Nutrition Fix Challenge Group where you can do this with me AND receive amazing support and guidance 🌱💕 DM me for more info (or drop an emoji below and I’LL dm YOU)