Latest #foodgram Posts
- Festival of the Arts began today, and that means one thing: FESTIVAL FOOD! Over the next 6 days, we're gunna eat our way through #OKCFA's International Food Row featuring over 25 vendors slingin' everything from tried & true classics like this INDIAN TACO to Grilled Bacon Donut 🥓🍩 to Rocky Road Dessert Pizza! This @artscouncilokc signature event is one of our favorite traditions of the year and truly a kickoff to Spring in OKC!
DID YOU KNOW each food vendor partners with a local nonprofit? The NFP provides volunteers to the prep/serve the food and in turn, the food vendor will contribute to the organization. These collaborative partnerships truly connect the food to our community! .
So, we start every Festival the same way: INDIAN TACO add sour cream. If you want extra spice, get jalapenos 🌶🔥. Then, of course you must generously douse with the giant bottles of taco sauce they put out! // Partnering NFP: Fine Arts Institute of Edmond
Interested in getting involved with the Festival of the Arts? There's still time to volunteer! DM @msphinguyen to get connected to opportunities!
- What you are looking at is: Crunchy apple goodness! 🍎🍎🍎 ✔️Topped with creamy sweet protein goodness
✔️ Topped further with superfood goodness and then topped with omega 3 goodness
✔️ Make sure you start with really good apples, which should be quite easy this time of year.
How to Make Apple Nachos: Slice 1 or 2 apples into thin round slices and place in a single layer on a large plate. Top with your favourite things. You just made apple nachos 🙂
Topping options for Apple Nachos: 🧂Cinnamon (necessary, plus blood sugar support)
🥜Nut or seed butter. Peanut, almond, cashew, or walnut butter work
🥥Shredded coconut (unsweetened)
🍫Raw cacao nibs/Chocolate chips
🍯Honey or maple syrup
- Redrum, Redfish, and Regrouping. What do all of these things have in common? They’re all topics of April posts on the Out of Office Blog (link in bio). -
Sadly, for Stephen King fans the redrum is actually a red room that I fell in love with during my St. Louis trip. Get the details when you read A New Orleanian’s Guide to St. Louis. -
Redfish are a LA specialty and something you should put on your foodie itinerary. Learn about my 4 meal a day plan for weekend trips to The Big Easy when you read the 1st Time New Orleans Visitor Foodie Itinerary, and start your exercise regime now. -
Traveling soon? Then the Best Travel Tips post will give you the tips that I share with all of my clients, especially the one about taking time to regroup after a trip and before getting back into your daily routine. -
We’re 1/3 through 2019! ❤️ if you’re ready for the next 1/3.
- Have you tried our fully loaded Maiko Special? This dessert is served with layers of agar jelly w/ kuromitsu, corn flakes, Hokkaido adzuki beans, matcha chiffon cake, hand rolled mochi balls, simmered chestnuts, and the soft serve of your choice!
🌿 Tag #matchacafemaikoSF to be featured
👍🏼 Like us on FB | facebook.com/matchacafemaikosf
Photo by @tffny.eats
- Hayooo langsung laper setelah lihat foto ini 😛
Buruang pesan deh keburu kehabisan!
Oh iya, apasih Varian favorit kamu? 😋
Terima kasih foto paling enaknya kak 😍
Order via Go-Food, cari "Sri Tahu Bakso"
Order Offline, cus ke outlet terdekat:
📍 Teras Indomaret Raya Ngagel Bagong
10.00 - 18.00 wib
📍 Teras Indomaret Raya Kendangsari
10.00 - 18.00 wib
📍 Teras Indomaret Raya Nginden Semolo
12.00 - 20.00 wib
🛵 Delivery via Go-Send
📞 081-1322-3124 / 081-1300-1314 (only wa)
- MATCHA SOUFFLÉ PANCAKE & CREME BRÛLÉE PANCAKE 🤩 Have you watched my IG story yet? They taste as good as they look guys! Two layers of fluffy pancakes (about 5 inches thick) with creamy toppings. The matcha soufflé pancake was rich in matcha flavor and the creme brûlée soufflé pancake tasted like the traditional Chinese steamed egg custard (燉蛋) with an actual CARAMELIZED top! Words can’t describe how good these were! One thing though is that you have to eat them fast because they slowly deflate with time. We also ordered drinks and they were seriously very good as well! I bought the vanilla chocolate chip scoop cookie and that was the densest cookie I have ever eaten in my life! It was sooooo delicious that I had to buy more! @melphunger and I learned that they also make them in other flavors such as Oreo and red velvet, and they sell out fast! Because everything was so good, I bought their salmon poke to go and they even made that look super amazing in the take out container 🙀 I think I will visit this place regularly from now on. They have lots of free parking, lots of seats and even a small picnic bench for the kids 🥰 They have high chairs in case you need it. Thank you @foodologyca for introducing this place!
📸 Matcha Soufflé Pancake, Creme Brûlée Soufflé Pancake, Iced Matcha Latte, Irish Latte, Vanilla Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Scoop Cookie, Bibimbap, Salmon Poke
Drinks and bimbimbap photo credit to @melphunger .
#hielcafe #soufflepancake #burnaby #burnabyeats #foodie #foodgram #foodpics #foodphotography #foodcouver #vancouverblogger #foodblogger #foodblog #momblogger #vancityeats #yvreats #yvrfoodie #yvrfoodies #igvancouver #vancouverfood #604eats #vaneats #604foodie #dishedvan #igfood #igfoodie #igfoodies #foodstagram #eatcouver #eatfamous
- FRUTAS DESHIDRATADAS
•ELEGÍS LAS FRUTAS QUE MÁS TE GUSTE. LAS LAVAS BIEN Y LAS CORTAS EN 0,5 cm aprox. (Te va a resultar mas fácil al deshidratarlas)
• PRECALENTAS EL HORNO A TEMPERATURA MINIMA.
•PASAS LAS FRUTAS POR JUGO DE LIMÓN, LIMA, NARANJA O POMELO (fruta que aporte acidez)
•EN UNA PLACA CON REJILLA COLOCAS LAS FRUTAS Y LAS DEJAS EN EL HORNO A FUEGO MÍNIMO entre 6 y 8 hs.
Propiedades y beneficios de las frutas deshidratadas
1)Aportan una gran cantidad de energía.
2)Diversas vitaminas y minerales
Cuentan con un buen aporte de minerales: calcio, hierro, potasio y magnesio.
Esto beneficia a nuestro sistema digestivo sin necesidad de comer excesivamente y más de la cuenta.
4)Alto volumen de fibra
Las frutas llevan un buen aporte de fibra, y las deshidratadas cuentan con una gran cantidad.
En general, las frutas son antioxidantes, eliminan toxinas y nos benefician de las propiedades que llevan para dejar la piel mejor y evitar su envejecimiento.
6)Aptas para las personas diabéticas
Las personas que padecen diabetes no pueden comer una gran cantidad de frutas por su alto contenido en azúcar. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #life #instalife #instagood #chef #cheflife #fit #fitness #veganfood #healthy #healthyfood #healthyfood #food #foodies #instachef #instafood #foodstagram #foodgram #followme #followforfollow #like4likes #follow_me #cocina #cuisine #cucina #cozinha #likeforlikes #cheftalk #f4followers #boss #gastronomy #followmeback