Latest #foodbloggers Posts
- How about a couple plates of delicious steak to enjoy your long weekend moment? Lovely! Thanks for coming @nadyacr_ ❤️❤️
Enjoy our Promotion EVERYDAY from 2- 6PM, 75K++ for 1 Burger (Choices: Pulled Pork Burger, EatWELL Burger, or Hamburger) and you got 1 FREE Drink, what a Great Deal! Grab it fast before it’s too late 🍔
“We strive to provide the best quality of meats of ample portions, with an affordable price”
Jl. Raya Taman No.150, Kerobokan Kelod,Seminyak-Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia-80361
+62 821-4759-2848 (WA)
#crispyporkbelly #eatwellbali #balieats #balifoodies #balifoodlovers #foodaddict #foodphotography #foodbloggers #baligasm #balilife #balibible #steakhouse #seminyakrestaurant #seminyakfood #seminyakeats #seminyakfood #steak #wagyu #beef #shortribs #porkbelly #porkknuckles #goodfriday
- Fudging delicious brownies. Not wrong there! @hettyskitchen brownies are a firm favourite. Cookie Dough on the left and Creme Egg on the right. That Creme Egg one is perfection! 🙌🏼🤤 perfect Easter treat.
- #BeatTheHeat with some refreshing drinks.🔥🍹
Comment down your pick from the above spread.❤️
- Tersenyumlah, dan buatlah orang tersenyum... Rasakan bahagianya kehidupan dengan kebersamaan.
- I still remember, every time I used to make mutton curry, there was something that never allowed it to taste like mom’s recipe ( of course her love and care were the main ingredients in it💕).Then during my last visit to India, I made a point to ask mom to show me the step by step recipe and finally she taught me her delicious and finger-licking mutton curry recipe.
Of all the memories life has to offer, mother’s food holds a very special place, isn’t it??🥰
Enjoy the recipe and Happy cooking loves ❤️ 🍁
2 medium Onion thinly Sliced
1 small sliced onion for tempering
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste( I love strong aroma of gg in my mutton curry, so I added 2 tbsp of it, you can add as you like)
500 g Mutton curry-cut
2 medium size tomatoes chopped
1 potato cut into medium size pieces (optional )
2-3 Green Chilli slit into half
2 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp whole jeera
Salt to taste
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
2 tbsp Coriander Chopped
Pressure cook mutton by adding sliced onion, tomatoes, gg paste, salt, all dry spices and water. Let it cook until 3-4 whistles, turn off the stove, let it cool for a while and add potatoes, cook it for few minutes for 1-2 whistles again. ( make sure potatoes are cooked well)
For tempering: In a shallow pan take 1 tbsp of oil, heat it, add jeera let it crackle, add sliced onion, fry it until light brown, add dry red chili powder and garam masala( if your mutton curry is spicy enough then skip red chili powder) and quickly add this to cooked meat. Let it cook for few mins and it is done.
Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve it with roti or rice😋😊
#muttoncurry #muttonpotato #spicy #gravy #indianfood #homemade #recipeshare #lunch #lunchrecipes #indianfoodrecipes #indiankitchen #foodies #foodbloggers #foodphotography #foodporn #foodgawkers #foodgasm #food52gram #foodlover #mealswithmemories
- Rekha is basically an engineer, had worked in a leading private sector as a software executive for 8 years, before taking a final call on what had always been a burning passion in her, that is the least to say, an obsession on baking.
Being allergic to eggs helped her explore the world of eggless baking. But she didn’t want it limited to only a few flavours that the bakeries normally restricted themselves to.. and so, she made it exciting by adding small twists to her cupcakes with some ‘drips of love and drizzles of happiness’. She makes customised cakes and cupcakes, brownies, cookies and delectable desserts from scratch with the best quality ingredients in the market. Not being a fan of fondant cake herself, she has brought her creative products to the market like the chocolate explosion cake, cookie cup cupcake and so on
On the menu!
1. Red velvet volcanoes - Buttery Oreo base, red velvet sponge, caramel sauce filling, cream cheese frosting with caramel sauce drizzle
2. Summer in a cupcake - Coconut cupcake with a pineapple goo filling, whipped cream frosting , topped with toasted coconut flakes
3. The zing thing- Tangy lemon cupcakes with whipped white chocolate frosting
4. Made in heaven - Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate mousse frosting topped with chocolate flakes and chocolate sauce drizzle
@Ministry of Home Chefs - Edition2
#theenglishtearoom, Alwarpet, Chennai
on 26th and 27th April, 2019.
11:00 am - 8:00 pm.
#cupcakes #brownies #frosting #lemon #coconut #homebaker #ministryofhomechefs #ministryedition2 #eatpaylove #chennaifoodie #chennaieats #comfortfood #honestfood #foodbloggers #chennaibloggers #chennaievents #chennaifoodblogger #dessertchef #chennai #Chennaievents #popup #nomnom #foodporn #foodieofchennai #foodies
- Easter bakes inspo, here's my attempt at the delicious white chocolate and raspberry Easter cake. Have a great weekend all!