Latest #foodadventures Posts
- I miss dirty icecream.
My fondest memory of dirty icecream is when my grandma would sneak me some in hot summer afternoons. My grandpa didn't allow me to eat street food so I didn't have much of these growing up.
Now I want it everyday! Lol!
Where can you recommend a good place to find local sorbeteros selling these yummy treats???
- I was talking about this with my Mom when she visited about two months ago. That in terms of restaurants, Manila has a world of options. But as much as there are many wonderful restos, there are many that really just suck too. Even the good ones will sometimes waver, sadly, in terms of consistency and quality down the line. But @yourlocalph is of the constant type. I have to tell you that my cousin-in-law Chef Denny Antonino (@papabearph) is co-founder of this place so maybe I'm a little biased. But then again it was named one of the best restaurants in the world by Conde Nast Traveller in 2016 so maybe I'm not 🙃 Was just recently back there again for a pretty laid back lunch of their crazy good Feel Good Chicken and some lip-smacking Sea Salt Lemonade. Stuffed my face never mind that the Prince of Brunei was in the room 👏🙄 #thanksfortellingme #restaurant #wheretoeat #goodeats #travel #food #Manila #eaters #foodies #foodguide #foodadventures
- For dinner last night I went back to the restaurant I spent my birthday at, to try some new things. The owner took great care of me! The 2 chefs would look out the kitchen to see my reaction to the food, it was so cute. I tried fois gras (which I don’t usually like) but it was amazing! It had a crust from the pan-sear, and was served with artichoke hearts and a maple type of glaze. Super rich but delish. Then they had a “veal stew” that was basically the veal version of a pork belly (just a little leaner). It had a sauce with fresh marjoram, a little lime, and mushroom flavor. This was to die for! And for dessert she gave me a chocolate ganache tart with raspberry sorbet. I let her pair the wines with each course, and they were perfect. She ended the meal with a glass of Armagnac 😵 #Paris #France #foodie #perksoftravelingsolo #dinner #eatallthefood #birthday #foodadventures #lastdayinparis #goingoutinstyle #firminlebarbier
- Did you know that #EatDrinkBrunchRepeat has free-flow Iced Teas (both healthy and sinful options) to choose from at the Drink counter? 😉
- Loaded nachos with spicy cauliflower (no beans) and all the trimmings. This was the right amount of spiciness, but a little too much on the sour side, which was probably a combination of the cauliflower, sour cream and added sauce. I ended up having some gastro issues afterwards 😏
- when you run into another floor’s bake sale but realise that you can’t purchase anything because you don’t carry a wallet anymore.
this is the downside of applepay and digital licenses.
- Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! We had such a fun night with family that I'm just posting now. 😊 We did our annual St. Patrick's day dinner potluck style and had some great dishes including: corned beef with fried potatoes, parsley, pickled cabbage, and carrot puree, some roasted potato, cabbage, and carrots, two kinds of soda bread with @kerrygoldusa butter, and colcannon- mashed potato with cabbage and boxty- thick potato pancakes (not pictured.) We also enjoyed some @dublinercheese , a variety of fun drinks, and for dessert we made shamrock and rainbow cookies from @crustclub We hope you all had a fun day, and may the luck of the Irish be with you...or not, maybe that's not something you want. 😂🍀🌈🥔🥕🍞🍀 #laurensjoyinfood #slcfoodie #foodie #foodadventures #familytime #isntitabouttime #tradition #shamrockcookies #stpatricksday #cornedbeefandcabbage #sodabread #colcannon #boxty
- Grilled Lobster 😍
📍@lobsterdamus 777, Alameda St. Downtown
🦞 1/2 💲17
- Calling all spicy food lovers! 🌶🌶🌶🚨 Unfortunately for me I could not handle the heat of the volcano dream pictured in this cup of noodles, so Robert got to enjoy it all by himself #toohottohandle But really, the Hat Yai Chicken was simply perfection. The chicken was crispy and paired fantastically with the sweet, glazey dipping sauce and blue rice. I absolutely love roti bread and it tasted so delicious with the perfectly spiced curry, definitely a must try. We ended our meal with a soothing honey lavender milk beverage and left with happy tummies! 🍛🍜🌶
- “Curry up! Let’s go eat Thai food together!!” Both the Pad Thai and the curry were 3 stars but it wasn’t spicy so if you like spicy I recommend bumping up the stars! Overall super yummy and flavorful.
- 1 of 1000000 things that make me happy.🥭🔥😍
- Drinking green today 😏🍀
- I tried out the spring roll wrappers from @bluedragon.romania
It was a winner! Realy quick to make. I used chicken breast, avocado, basmati rice, bellpepper, endives and chives