Latest #follwome Posts
- Police release images of 3 suspects, getaway van in alleged Markham kidnapping- York police have launched surveillance digital camera pictures of three male suspects and a getaway van within the alleged armed kidnapping of a 22-year-old man in Markham this weekend.
Police stated on Sunday that there are 4 suspects within the alleged abduction. Initially, they stated there have been three. The getaway van is a 2008 to 2010 black Dodge Caravan.
Const. Andy Pattenden, spokesperson for York Regional Police, stated investigators hope members of the general public might help them discover the automobile.
The incident occurred in a safe underground parking storage of a condominium constructing at 15 Water Stroll Dr., within the space of Freeway 7 and Birchmount Street, shortly earlier than 6 p.m. on Saturday. .......For more head over to our website 👌 (link in bio)
- Priest in stable condition after stabbing at Canadian church – Canada News Media.- A Canadian Catholic priest was stabbed in entrance of dozens of surprised worshippers as he was celebrating mass Friday morning at Montreal’s St. Joseph’s Oratory.
Montreal police mentioned a 911 name was positioned at round 8.40am native time. When officers arrived on the landmark church, a male suspect was already detained by safety guards.
Philip Barrett, who was sitting close to the entrance of the church, mentioned he noticed a tall man, who gave the impression to be a Caucasian in his 30s, rise from a pew and rapidly stroll to assault Rev. Claude Grou, the Oratory’s rector.
Commercial “He walked over behind the altar and he appeared to strike the priest’s physique,” Barrett mentioned. .......For more head over to our website 👌 (link in bio)
- Indian man gets 8-year jail in Canada for causing bus crash- Ottawa, March 23
A 30-year-old Indian truck driver in Canada was sentenced to eight years in jail on Friday for inflicting a bus crash that killed 16 folks, principally members of a junior hockey staff, in one of many worst disasters within the nation’s sporting group.
Jaskirat Singh Sidhu pleaded responsible in January to 29 counts of harmful driving inflicting loss of life or bodily damage.
On April 6, 2018, Sidhu’s semi-trailer truck did not cease at a freeway intersection, killing 16 folks and injuring 13 on the bus carrying the Humboldt Broncos hockey staff and others en path to a playoff recreation.
Sidhu appeared in a Melfort courtroom on Friday. .......For more head over to our website 👌 (link in bio)
- Calgary UCP candidate resigns, says someone is threatening to release past social media comments- Another United Conservative Party candidate who has pulled out of the Alberta election says someone outside the party is threatening to release her past social media comments about Muslim refugees and transgender washrooms in schools.
Eva Kiryakos, who was running in Calgary-South East in the April 16 vote, announced her resignation in a Facebook statement and video released Sunday night.
Kiryakos said she’s been getting threats from someone who wants to release images of things she has said or commented on. “Someone outside of our party has been threatening to smear me, and I have had enough of the bullies and the threats,” she said in the statement. “This is who I am and I will keep speaking up – for myself and for Albertans.” In one of the online exchanges, Kiryakos retweeted an article about Germany’s alleged migrant rape crisis called “Rapefugees Not Welcome.”.......For more head over to our website 👌 (link in bio)
- Quebec taxi drivers stop working, slow traffic over proposed changes to industry- Quebecers hoping to name a taxi in the present day are principally out of luck as drivers throughout the province proceed their day of protest in opposition to the provincial authorities's proposed regulation to decontrol the taxi trade.
Right here is the newest on the state of affairs:
The strike, which began at 7 a.m. is slated to run till 7 p.m.
Not all taxi drivers are collaborating.
Some taxi service is continuous at Trudeau airport by drivers who aren't collaborating within the protest.
Montreal's public transit company, the STM, is providing addition shuttle service on bus line 747 from 10 a.m. to three p.m. Staff are on web site to supply information to travellers.
The STM, which holds contracts with 9 taxi firms, says all journeys already reserved might be honoured save for these travelling to rehabilitation centres.
"Individuals want to know one thing: The federal government created this," stated George Boussios, president of Champlain Taxi and the spokesperson for Taxis du Grand Montréal, an affiliation of Montreal taxi firms. "We purchased our permits in good religion via a system that the federal government created.".......For more head over to our website 👌 (link in bio)
- Vlad Cristian Eremia Charged After Montreal Priest Stabbed During Mass- MONTREAL — A 26-year outdated man has been charged with tried homicide within the stabbing of a Catholic priest throughout morning mass at Montreal’s St. Joseph’s Oratory on Friday.
Vlad Cristian Eremia, who appeared in a Montreal courtroom by way of videoconference Saturday afternoon, can be charged with assault with a weapon for allegedly attacking the Oratory’s 77-year-old rector with a knife.
Eremia, who wore a blue-and-white checked shirt, didn’t converse throughout his transient look different to verify he was represented by a authorized support lawyer.
Assessing psychological state
The Crown objected to his launch and requested he obtain a psychosocial analysis earlier than his bail listening to, which is predicted to happen Monday.
Crown prosecutor Genevieve Belanger mentioned the analysis was requested to be able to assess the accused’s psychological state. .......For more head over to our website 👌 (link in bio)
- And I'm gone, sitting by the phone
And I'm all alone by the wayside
And I'm gone, sitting by the phone
And I'm all alone by the wayside
- 전여친이 준 지갑 버리게 하기 성공적~^^💛
- Add a little colorful tomato salad to brighten your day!
- 다 눈에 보인단 말이지,,
아니라고 말하면 끝이니까
#나 #눈 #크다