Latest #focusjournal Posts
- What does “productivity” mean to you? 🤷🏼♀️
As an entrepreneur who creates my own schedule, sometimes I find myself obsessively checking my emails to make sure everything is taken care of...
While at other times I’m so free flowing I’m like, “I can take care of that later” and then an entire week passes by and the task doesn’t get done 🙈
One tool that has worked incredibly well for managing time efficiency has been to write all the tasks you have to do for each week at a time and then categorize them based upon priority.
Then, DO the tasks in order of priority and cross them off in your journal - oh so satisfying 🤗
Gone are the days of impulsively checking phone and e-mail, and hello are the days of spending 2-3 hours on work per day. Cause you know the stuff you HAVE to get done has been taken care of... #hallelujah
This way of working was made possible through the use of @focusjournal, a journal catered to being your best, most productive self.
The journal outlines days and tasks in order of priority so you can accomplish more in less time... without having a million “lists” everywhere. It’s been a game changer 🙌🏻
You can find the link to purchase one of your own via the link in bio. #yourewelcome #focusjournal #sponsored
- Manchmal können bereits 5 Minuten sehr viel bewegen. Deswegen lautet mein #Buchtipp in der #meetthebloggerde19 Challenge von @annehaeusler: „Five Minutes in the Morning“. Hier gibt es für jeden Tag eine kleine Übung für euren Job und euer Leben. Morgens hast du dafür keine Zeit? Macht nichts. Ich habe heute eine Übung mitten am Tag am Strand gemacht. Es ging um Wünsche und Ziele... ❤️ Was mir an diesem Focus Journal besonders gut gefällt, sind die wunderschönen Zeichnungen, siehe Foto 2. (Werbung, unbezahlt)
- This is the I Am Journal and it is happy to see you! It's a God inspired idea to help you grow and develop by providing direction and increasing your productivity! Link in bio, get your copy to kick start the creation of your future!
- Feeling these colours.
I've been looking up things to do in Cologne and Munich. I think I'll only be in both cities for half a day each, but obviously looking up any and all artsy book/stationery stores. Hit me up if you have any suggestions of chill things to do if you only have a few hours in town.
Photo of the @thefocusjournal.co by @helananas
- SKILLS HACK✍🏽
During our Monday meeting we decided that growth and reflection are things we need to focus on as team mates and individuals! So...Based on the wonderful "Five Minutes in the Morning: A Focus Journal" we have decided to take five minutes to reflect on a predetermined theme before our Monday morning meeting.
We will then take 5 minutes to discuss our reflection at the beginning of our morning catch ups. On Friday our lead designer will be checking accountability and asking for everyones final reflection based on the theme. During this time we will need a pen and paper, step away from all technology and complete each reflection with no distractions.📵🔕📝 Perhaps this is something you can add to your daily regime?
- Where’s the yoga fans?? 🧘♀️Teach me🙏🏼 The easiest move from today’s yoga was...child’s pose.
Yes after last weeks attempt at yoga & coming to terms with how terrible my flexibility is I used my rest day today to learn how to get better at yoga. I hate to be defeated by something I can’t do so have decided to pay more attention to this area of my fitness.
I can’t touch my toes to save my life and I 100% need to change this.
I’m excited to learn more about this new skill, and learn to be strong & flexible in new ways. I’ve become a version of myself that I would of hated at school..love vegetables, love early mornings & love learning! 🤓
Who else loves to learn new stuff?!🧐📚
#yogalearning #newskillseveryday #lovetolearn #fuelyourbrain #simpleyoga #getmoreflexible #stretchthosemuscles #yogafromhome #focusjournal #mumcrack
- Self love Saturday’s. Put yourself on the top of your to-do list and everything else will fall into place 💋
- ⏰ NERD ALERT ⏰
If you are looking for a multipurpose organizer and journaling pages you have got to get The Focus Journal 2.0📔✏️
Visit our website (link in bio) for more information about our newest addition!
- Everyone fails. The key is to not identify with it. Failure is a moment. It doesn’t define us. How we respond does. Fail, learn, grow, repeat. You will succeed.
- From 1 to 10, with 10 as the highest, how would you rate YOUR January 2019? 📶⠀ ⠀
Happy that this #focusjournal has prompts at the end/start of each month. I’m doing this a week late because I was out of town when the new month started. 📝 ⠀ ⠀
What was your first month like? What were your wins and setbacks? ⠀ ⠀
#lifecoaching #lifecoach #bdjplanner #journaling
- Officially back on campus after a nice long winter break! Actually excited to get back on a normal (and more easily accountable) schedule. What does your workspace look like? Do you prefer working from home or in an office?
Top #focusjournal Posts
- #iphonex starts at $999 usd, @thefocusjournal.co starts at $21 cad ($17.2 usd). You don't need better, faster, stronger. Connect with yourself first and go back to basics, it'll do you some real good. Go to our link in bio to watch our video and get a #focusjournal! Photo of The Focus Journal by @mysuitcasejourneys
- Our Essentials Planner comes with plain pages that are just right for your freestyle designs! Get it now at shop.ilovebdj.com
- new // welcome, Sabrina of the focus journal. a journal designed to ‘increase productivity and achieve goals while balancing work, happiness and well-being.’ sounds like a dream... I’ll take 2 please. $28 / each
#walrushome #makeworkbetter #focusjournal #yvrdesign
- Repost from @heymayu_ : ‘I fell in love with its simplicity as I find it efficiently functional. The minimalist lay out also allowed room for more creative expression.’
Good choice going for our Essentials Planner! Oh btw, we love everything about your photo 😉✨
- Look at all those check marks!! We truly can't think of anything more satisfying. 😎 Anyone agree? Get your Focus Journal now at popflexactive.com. #POPFLEX #FOCUSJOURNAL
- FELLOW PLANNER NERDS UNITE!!! 🤓 Can't stop geeking out over how pretty the 2018-2019 Focus Journal is (link in bio)!! #POPFLEX #FOCUSJOURNAL⠀
This is part two of a three part series showing YOU what amazing things you can do with this planner! Today, we are answering the questions:⠀
1️⃣ Where can I write assignments?⠀
2️⃣ How can I use the Focus Journal to help my fitness goals?⠀
3️⃣ Can I create an hourly schedule for myself?
- Finding focus above the noise ☁️ Start your 2019 with a clear mind, and give yourself a treat with our Focus Journal. Get yours now at shop.ilovebdj.com ☺️
- Ikigai: a reason for being - what makes you feel alive? 🌸
Want to know your Ikigai? Everything is possible Journal can help you! Finding your purpose can jumpstart your journey to achieving your goals.
Get your EIP Journal now at shop.ilovebdj.com!
- A week without a planned schedule is like an essay without an outline. 🍑
Time off is great but I've noticed throughout the years of having all summers off from work that it can be a waste of time if nothing is planned. Starting my day with a plan ahead using my beautiful @popflex_active focus journal will give my day a more focused purpose. 📝🍑having some PEACH smoothie with chia pudding Post inner thigh @blogilates challenge song #8. I plan to be regular this week ☺️😉 #yaiway 🍑
Hope you have a purposeful week ahead! 😘
#monday #postworkout #popster #bursterfam #purpose #schedule