Latest #flyfishingjunkie Posts
- Picked up these clouser minnows last week. Ready to throw these bad boys on the fly rod and put in some work. 😏
- Caught a bunch on streamers today. It was freezing and the creek looked like chocolate milk, but I still got plenty in the net. Can’t wait for a nice warm day on the river- hopefully sometime soon 🤞🏼 #fingerscrossed
- This place was super cool. It was also nice to have some technical dry-dropper fishing to some spooky trout to keep me on my toes. Will have to spend more than 5 hours fishing here next time.
- Little bear behind camp this morning. Waiting for the season to start, June 11th 🐻
- I joined @davefishtales & @terrydeanjohnson of @fishtalesflyshop in Calgary last week. We shot a great video on how to fight good fish (later this week) and I snuck in quite a few of these short videos to give perspective on reading trout water as we floated & fished the Bow. We'll share these this week - hopefully they add a little value and little detail tidbits to help this season's fishing. 😊
Top #flyfishingjunkie Posts
- Good morning, Texas public land owners! My name is Merrill Robinson (@little.red.robinson) and I am taking over the @texas_bha IG today to talk about fly fishing Texas waterways, what flies work best for targeted species, and stream access. If you have any questions for me while I Hatcher some materials for y’all, drop em’ below in the comments. Looking forward to getting fishy with y’all today! #texasbha #publiclandowner #flyfishtexas #flyfishtherepublic