Latest #flyfishingaddict Posts
- It's Master-Class Monday once again! As always see the full 4 minute video at our website (link in bio) or our youtube channel @jensenflyfishing "While the hopper-streamer-dropper is perfect for late summer through fall, it is also an excellent method during high water of late spring through early summer, during those big stonefly hatches when you might get a big dry fly eat. Hanging a small streamer below a big dry allows you to dropshot & dead-drift a streamer through some prime lies. The combination of big dries with a small, rolling streamer leads to some exceptional fly fishing through more of the season than you’d think. Let’s have a look!"
- Currently working on new patterns and also creating more Artdoorsman Spin Flies for sale. Message me for any details or custom color patterns you want. Gold or Silver Colorado spinner blades. I've found gold works best for stained and murky water, silver for clear. They can be purchased by visiting www.artdoorsman.com $5 each or 5 for $20.
- New PB! I’ve been dreaming about catching a big brown on a dry fly and it finally happened. Thanks to @corybacon for letting me tag along and for the superb net job 😅 and to @anduiza for the pic.
21.5” and estimated 5-6lbs. Fish of a lifetime to say the least.
- Halley out getting a little sunshine with this nice Wyoming bow.
- Found a big Bass today!...well, big for how the bass fishing’s has been at this lake the past few years. Caught a few dozen of the smaller ones too... pic for comparison.
#bassfishing #largemouthbass #flyfishing
Top #flyfishingaddict Posts
- Looking forward to more days like this one! Sometimes you have to tough it out through the wind, rain, hail, big flow bumps and less than perfect conditions to finally get some results and that's exactly what we did. Being on the river for 14 hours and fishing until dark can be crazy but totally worth it. There is no substitute for time on the water and sometimes you have to cover miles of river to figure it out. Big salute to those of you who dont give a shit about the forecast, dont read the fishing reports and aren't scared away by high water or the possibility of getting skunked. Adventures are waiting for you, all you have to do is find them and make them yours. 🤘🤘🤘🤘