Latest #floral Posts
- A Caucasian Gendge runner from the late 19th century in spectacular colours and condition Available from CADA member #leggecarpets .
The vibrancy and range of the colours, all natural dyes and the great quality of the wool mark this runner as a prime example of its type. The field design of narrow diagonal stripes filled with geometrical motifs is enclosed by a white-ground main border filled with rosettes and smaller stars – a border often found in Talish rugs. The border is flanked by two narrower borders of alternating flower heads and simple leaves on a very dense black background. The runner is on a wool foundation and in perfect condition. Azerbaijan, ca 1880
335 x 103 cm / 11’ x 3’4”
#antiques #antiquerugs #antiquerunner #talish #wool #gendje #azerbaijan #runner #buywithconfidence #vibrant #cotswolds #floral #geometric #19thcentury
- Pure beauty of cymbidium 😍
- A step towards sustainable fashion with made to order printed garms 💚 You can choose from a range of styles and prints including some of my recent designs, like this bluebell field pattern! @doc__cotton
- Say Hello to our Ciel by CYRILL Cecile Case in Rose Floral 👋 - Rose Floral pattern in hard PC case and TPU bumper offer comfortable grip, slim profile, and fashionable design.
S10 Plus: https://bit.ly/2W8MnzX
#cyrillcase #galaxys10e #galaxy10plus #floral #floralcase
- Just added in store this beautiful Jade Green Alana Bow~