Latest #fitnessjourney Posts
- Work your whole body along with @luna.alba.atleta and @darioactivo with this easy workout of only 3 minutes that you can do with a pair of dumbbells only!
You can't say time is an excuse for this 3-MIN workout!
Do first the Joint Mobility Warm Up (Calentamiento Articular) and then the workout 3 times, for a total of 15 minutes approximately.
- 3-MIN Joint Mobility Warm Up (look for it on the YouTube video of the workout)
- 3-MIN Workout (1st set)
- 40sec-1min Rest
- 3-MIN Workout (2nd set)
- 40sec-1min Rest
- 3-MIN Workout (3rd set)
Workout on YouTube! Yeah!
Link on Instagram description!
Trabaja todo tu cuerpo junto a @luna.alba.atleta y @darioactivo con esta sencilla rutina de solo 3 minutos que puedes hacer con un par de mancuernas solamente!
No puedes decir que el tiempo es pretexto para esta rutina de 3-MIN!
Haz 1ro el Calentamiento Articular de 3-MIN y después la rutina 3 veces, para un total de 15 minutos aproximadamente.
Estructura de la Rutina
- 3-MIN Calentamiento Articular (encuéntralo en el video de YouTube de la rutina)
- 3-MIN Rutina (1ra vez)
- 40seg-1min Descanso
- 3-MIN Rutina (2da vez)
- 40seg-1min Descanso
- 3-MIN Rutina (3ra vez)
Encuentra la rutina en YouTube! Yeah!
Liga en la descripción de instagram!
#MantenteACTIVO | #StayACTIVO |
#Fitness | #Motivation | #Fit | #Workout | #Training | #FitnessMotivation | #Exercise | #FitLife | #ACTIVO | #FitnessLife | #FitnessLifestyle | #FitnessLover | #FitnessJourney | #FitnessInspiration | #WorkoutMotivation | #FitForLife | #Ejercicio |
Workout by: @ACTIVObody
Workout partner: @luna.alba.atleta
- Today was about experimenting😈This is a mini version of the workout
Plank for 30 seconds and then move into spider-mans for 15 on each side 🥵
Do 4️⃣ sets of these!
#progress #fitnessmotivation #fitnessjourney
- Well guys, swimsuit season is almost here! If you're like me and ate WAY too much comfort food to get you through the cold winter ... you're probably not feeling excited about bareing so much skin either.
The good news is, that it's never too late to start your journey to a healthier you! Start today! Better yet, start right now! 😉
❤ Like. Comment. Follow. ❤
#swimmsuitseason #beachbody #gettingfit #fitnessjourney #bikinibody #readyforsummer
- IF YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, WATCH THIS VIDEO
You make your bed
You clean your house
You change the oil in your car
You pay off your debt
You teach others not to swear
You scream at children for not doing as they are told.
You give kids iPads, iPhones and TV every-time they moan and cry.
You prune you gardens.....etc.
You think that’s responsibility?
Back the fuck up!
Prioritize your responsibilities- your health and those of others around you!
Why don’t you go for daily walks?
Why don’t you perform resistance exercise?
Why don’t you avoid excessive candy, cakes, croissants and chocolate.
Why don’t you stop drinking excessive amounts of soda, high calorie coffees, and alcohol.
Why don’t you stop giving children frequent fast foods feedings and “Frankenstein” foods?
Make the short term sacrifice, for your Health’s long term success @krisgethin sir motivation
- يسعد صباحكم.
من السنابات امبارح
Here’s sneak peek for my snaps yesterday
- Sometimes ya gotta mix it up 📸
- Back to square 1 👏🏽
3 months ago I gave birth to my perfect daughter, Mia! Since then, I’ve lost 0 of my baby weight due to lack of diet, exercise, and overall focus on my health.
In exactly 8 months, I’m marrying her Daddy. 😱 It’s time to recommit so I can look badass in my dress and feel confident standing in front of my loved ones as I say I do! But mostly so I can feel comfortable in my skin and adjust to post-pregnancy life.
@fatdaddylosesweight and I are both determined to kill it on our journeys and help each other get to where we want to go.
Here we go! 🤗
Swipe right for some cuteness 👉🏽
- I did it. I freaking did it. I made that EIGHTY day program my... 🙊
Now onto bigger things.
100 reasons to keep going
100 days of NO EXCUSES 🙅🏼♀️ And the best part is that I’ll be doing it alongside hundreds of other women. 💁🏼♀️ I’m committing. Are you willing to put in the work?
- March v July. Progress is progress. No matter how quickly or slowly it comes. I have had a rough year with not being able to eat anything but liquids for 3 weeks, intestinal issues, stomach issues, getting strep throat, food poisoning. You name it- I have been tested this year. I’m still going though and still making my mental and physical health a priority.
#healthjourney #mentalhealth #fitnessjourney #trainingday #gains #weightlossjourney
- 5 things I wish I knew before getting into fitness!!
Don’t go to extreme measures of dieting: food is a social thing, go out to eat with your friends, have that piece of birthday cake, it’s okay to have any foods in moderation!
Step away from the scales: this is a huge one for me! I became addicted to weighing myself and if I didn’t lose a pound it would ruin my day.. but you’re weight doesn’t mean anything always remember muscle weighs more than fat!
It’s okay to have a rest day: this is also a big one for me! I remember I would cry if I had to skip a gym day, but you need to have rest days to let your muscles recover!
Start small: don’t go in the gym for the first time thinking you are gonna be able to do everything and lift all the weight.. it’s not gonna happen.. slowly increase weight and reps as you go!!
Lastly, I can’t stress this enough.. STOP COMPARING: don’t compare yourself to anyone in the gym, we all start somewhere, some are more experienced and some are less experienced! Focus on yourself and your journey!
- The spirit determines the shape of body
- The spirit determines the shape of body
Top #fitnessjourney Posts
- From training gear to putting on a dress for the night and can I just tell you it felt amazing lol I honestly spend my days training, working out, studying or running errands all in the most comfortable clothes but tonight was a different story. How often do you guys get dressed up and head out for a night on the town? Also does anyone else have the same problem that your gym clothes express yourself better then regular clothes? #nightout
- I started working 3 days after I moved to Canada, I worked in a franchise gym, the most well known gym in British Columbia. Through the 5 years I have learned a lot about sales and service. As I reached a point in my career, I realized service is more important to me than sales. So I left the big gym for a small local gym and a few of my clients came with me.
The next 2 years after that I spent all my energy on building a community of clients who love being fit and love to learn new things. In return I was energized by their belief in me and my method. I opened my own studio after that, and that’s where I based a home for my community and myself to share our hard work and thoughts. So that we grow together and flourish... I believe we continue to do so...
Grateful for those who have been with me from the start, for those who found me later on and for those who continue to trust me to be along side them in their fitness / muaythai journey ✨
سه روز بعد از اينكه وارد كانادا شدم شروع به كار در يك باشگاه چندين شعبه اى كردم. ٥ سال اونجا بودم، خيلى چيزا يادگرفتم، از جمله فروش و كار سرويس به مردم. به مرور فهميدم سرويس براى من به مراتب با ارزش تَر از فروش است. پس از اون باشگاه بيرون اومدم و به يك باشگاه كوچك رفتم. تعدادى از شاگردانم با من اومدن. دو سال از اون تاريخ تمام انرژى ام رو قرار دادم روى ساختن يك جامعه كوچك كه علاقه به سالم زيستى و زندگى بهتر داشته باشد. در عوض من هم از اعتماد آنها به من انرژى گرفتم و رشد كردم. بعد از اون باشگاه كوچك خودم رو باز كردم و اونجا بود كه تونستم خانه اى بسازم براى خودم و آنهايى كه مى خوان پيشرفت كنند و كارهاى جديد ياد بگيرن و كيفيت زندگى شون رو افزايش بدند...هر روز براى اين تلاش مى كنم.
خواستم تشكر كنم از كسانى كه از روز اول در كنار من هستند، آنهايى كه بعد از مدتى آمدند و به من اعتماد كردند كه براى رسيدن به اهدافشان در كنارشان باشم.
#farinazlari #trainerlife #grateful #community #buildacommunity #trainer #fit #muaythai #fitnessjourney #healthylife
- One step at a time. 🏔
You got this Bella. . . you can do it. 💫 Almost every single step I took on this hike I said that. 😂 Hiking up to 23km a day . . . day after day was hard! For me, focusing on were I was walking + checking my blood was a full time job. HOWEVER SO WORTH IT WITH VIEWS LIKE THIS! 📍 This was 20 minutes away from the refuge on the 4th day of hiking the #TourDuMontBlanc with @GAdventures. 🇮🇹 #GAdventures #TMB [AD] 📷 @brnwills
- O maior benefício de qualquer esporte é a diversão. 😍
Nunca foi e nunca será obrigação.
Movimento é diversão. 💦🖤
12k regenerativos hoje. Agora só descanso. 🙌🏻
- @sarahxnutrition SHOCKING discovery is helping girls lose over 25 lbs. in just one month! 👀🔥👏🏻