Latest #fitnessaddict Posts
- weighted chin ups 💪
Día de espalda
50 pull ups
One arm pull ups asistido x5
Advanced front Lever Tuck x5
Negativo front Lever x5
Skin the cat to back lever 5x5
Remo+ Australianas 5x10
Weighted chin ups 5xfallo
Deadlift hold 10 a 1 según
Deadlift 370lbs 5x2
Bicep curl 5x10 x6 x3
Rings rows 5xfallo
50 pull ups
50 chin ups Y ya es toda we
- Yay I got to sleep a little late today🙈I absolutely love that it is a public holiday today🤩I feel rested after a good nights sleep and my rest day yesterday so now I am ready to get up and get in a good workout sesh before starting my day🧡
I am planning to get everything done early so I can just relax for the rest of the day because I work again tomorrow and I have a pretty busy weekend🦊
Today I will be doing #pwr week 10 back & biceps and perhaps the weekly challenge as well😁Happy Thursday🧡
- Did everyone have a good Wednesday. Well I did it was #happyhumpday. Got to get my leg day in of course. I decided to 1 plate from each side off this week and go with 5 on each side. My workout for leg day consists of:
Leg Ext. 6 sets, 2 warm up and 4 working sets 12-15 reps. Do drop sets the last two.
Straight Leg deads: 12-15 reps 4 sets
• Leg Press: 12-15 reps 4 sets focus on tension in quads (push through entire foot)
• Walking Lunges: 10 reps each leg with weight
• Hack Squat: Reverse 4 sets 8-10 reps
• Lying leg curls: 4 sets 15 reps focus on squeeze
Single Leg Curls (kneeling): 20 reps each leg weight as tolerated focus on squeeze
- Powering through the rest of the week like... 👊🔥 -> Tag a powerlifting buddy.. #powerlifting #workit
- Есть много способов структурировать беспокойное сознание, избавиться от злосчастной, приносящей страдания энтропии: рисовать, петь, писать стихи, ходить пешком и ... заниматься спортом. Я прихожу сюда разная, а ухожу всегда счастливая.
#5kidsmom #fitnessaddict #backday #fitnessfirst
- We made so much progress in Steven's 30 minute core training session tonight! Can you see how his form was breaking down in the top video? After just a few minor adjustments and a slight exercise regression, his core muscles were firing and his form improved dramatically! Great job @steven_8419 👏💪
- That was fun.
2.5 hours in the pain cave with my favorite alkalinewater, mixed with my favorite bcaa (@steelfitusa Steel Fuel) and my favorite resistance bands (@arena.strength). I'll sleep well for a few hours before it's time to hit it again.
And folks, yall please chill out with the unsolicited advice in my inbox on my meals and workouts. I don't give unsolicited advice to many I see doing things I don't agree with. You know why? Because I'm not paid to do so. On the flip side, I don't have much to offer you by way of advice if you're not paying me. 🤷🏽♀️
Here's a fun fact about me:
I study everything.
Everything. I don't just get certifications in things then put them by the wayside. My nights and weekends are filled with books about my profession (HR, finance, coaching, training) or sometimes just curling up with a good old piece of fiction.
Reading and learning is actually fun to me. Knowing the ins and outs of my body and how it responds to foods, workouts, stress, all of that - it's what I live for.
And I surround myself with people who know more than me, who have achieved things I aspire to do, so if I ever need advice, those are the people I'll seek out.
I don't post to persuade people to do exactly what I do. Even if you did, we wouldn't look the same. EVERYBODY'S BODY IS DIFFERENT.
I simply want to inspire people to get up and get active, and take control of their physical well being before a doctor has to write a script to assist you. That's it.
So let's all agree to stay in our lanes and just give thumbs up, hi-fives, hype one another up and be happy, k?
- Didn't retest my deadlifts tonight, but I did touch base with 2 attempts. First being my potential opener at 275, and next being 315.
Of course there is still plenty of time for that to increase but I'm happy with how fast 275 flew up. 💯