Latest #fitmom Posts
- Building my tribe!! Love them!! One of the things I love about being a fitness coach is bringing people together.
There is something about being apart of "something". Being surrounded by like minded people with a similar goal.
This is just a few of the amazing ladies. We may not all be working out at each day in the same location but, we do connect each day in our online community. We each have individual goals. Many of us are working moms.
When I made the choice to be a fitness coach, I was NOT a fitness expert. And today I am still not an expert. Although I have learned a lot along the way.
So, when a group of people who may or may not know each other build a relationship creating support and motivation to just keep going. It makes me happy. 😍
#coachlife #haveapurpose #buildyourtribe #dowhatyoulove #homeworkout #workingmom #fitmom
- I spent the entire day outside today! It has felt so good. I’m getting ready to take the boys to gymnastics and I’m dreading sitting inside for an hour. Get outside today if you can and don’t be afraid to get dirty and play with your kids! You only live once.
- Day 2 on track 🙌🏼 Breakfast: same smoothie as yesterday but added in pea protein and iced coffee w almond milk (not pictured)
Lunch: baked chicken wings marinated in coconut aminos, garlic, cumin, S&P and some sweet potato fries
Dinner: More wings and fries from lunch and sautéed cabbage and zucchini with nooch & kimchi
Snack: Out of @larabar so had 2 dates with almond butter instead and some @truelemon lemonade.
I aim to drink 60 liters of water a day. Sometimes it’s a struggle.
I am trying to be mindful of calories although I am not counting. I am exclusively breastfeeding my 2 month old so I have to pay attention to my milk supply but so far, so good. 👌🏻
- 5 absolutely stunning double stroller miles today, a total of 14 double stroller miles so far this week. The whole run squad is together, which makes my heart so full. Zoe is on Spring break, which mean this mama is running everyday with her two babes. We didn’t plan anything big for Spring break, just enjoying every minute with each other. No rushing to get to preschool, wearing pjs all day, eating out for breakfast, playground play dates, smoothies for a snack, and double stroller miles. The weather has been absolute perfection, and it’s been so fun having Zoe with us for every run. In this photo, you can see her bubble wand high in the air. Each run, she has brought her bubbles and when it’s windy and down hill, the bubbles fill up the trail, which makes Ava giggle, and puts a smile on everyone’s face that passes by. She also entertained herself by waving HI to all the other runners and cyclists. Today, she sang songs. I turned my music off to listen to her sweet voice. Being a mama is pretty special, and I’m so thankful for the BOB running stroller, so we can share this time together outside.
- I haven’t tried this in a while and after a killer shoulder workout this morning it probably wasn’t a great idea 😂 for this weeks challenge I am to focus on what I have gained through this process so far. I didn’t necessarily start this challenge to lose weight, I had a list a mile long of what I wanted to accomplish this time and some I’m still working on. Right now, I have “gained” confidence and strength! Or better yet, confidence in gaining strength.
When I lost a lot of my strength and muscle from being pregnant and having kids, my confidence shot way down. All I could think about was the long process of building it back up and being able to do the things I could before kids. Although my body will never go back to what it was before, I needed to find a way to work with what I did have. Wider hips, smaller feet (weird, I know 😂) and I swear I have shrunk. Constant back pain that I will probably live with for the rest of my life, and there is much more, I honestly didn’t think I could do it.
First off, I could NOT do this before I was pregnant. I am not at where I was before, but I have had so much confidence knowing that I can actually get there. @cleansimpleeats has helped me get there with their workouts and healthier eating. Giving my body what it needs to achieve my goals 🙌🏻 As you can see it’s NOT perfect, I’m using the window seal to help my balance and I lasted about 5 seconds, but that’s better than before. See... confidence 👌🏻 #csegains #csechallenge .
#fitgirl #fitnessmotivation #fitness #fitlife #fitmom #fitmoms #utahfitness #workoutathome #momlife #momlifeisthebestlife #workfromhome #gymlife #fitnessjunkie #momsthatworkout #getfit #stayfit #pinkhair #fitnesslove #muscleup #stayathomemom #lovetoworkout #confidence #strength #strengthtraining #womenwhoworkout
- I’m an #introvert, and I love it! I see it as a strength not a weakness, so I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite oils that I use. I use these when I need a boost of #confidence, have to speak in front of a lot of people, or am part of a big social event.
Learn more about the #Emotions and Essential Oils book: http://bit.ly/2MdDUaV
Learn more about the #iTOVi: http://bit.ly/itovinow
Learn more about essential oils: www.oilswithjamie.com
- I have been so frustrated thinking I’m doing something wrong to@not be able to get out of the 180s and then I as I was going through my fitness album I saw this picture on the left that I was 180lbs and clearly there is a huge difference and the scale doesn’t always show progress!
I’ll take it! SWIPE 👈🏼👈🏼 to see without preset!
- Throwback Thursday!! .
Me on the left was in 2017 vs me on the right, now! .
Left me, was 2 years after my 2nd daughter ... I hated everything I put on, nothing ever fit. I felt like I should of already lost my baby weight from baby #2 and 2 years later I was older and was still struggling - with body image, food, regular workouts, and just feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. I had a gym membership for classes, went a few times a week and sometimes missed and was just not accountable with myself. .
Right me, after 1 year of working out at home, being apart of an online community of amazing women who all check in with each other and hold each other accountable. Having access to different workout and nutrition plans at my finger tips wherever I was, that was easy to follow and fun. Saying ENOUGH and seeing real results shifted my mindset on how I thought about myself and the momentum of that keeps me going! A motivation to show my daughters what hard work in moving your body and eating right looks like!!
- I personally tried this combo because I was drinking coffee all the time anyway, why not get some added health benefits 🧐☕️ (And I mean I •L•O•V•E• chocolate so that was a bonus 😂🍫) • Burns fat • Improves focus • Satisfies hunger • Immunity boost • Provides energy • 34 Fruits and Veggies • 54 Superfoods • Hair skin and nail supports • Detox • Alkalize • Looking for 2 more people this month for a 40% off discount in exchange for their honest review after 90 days 🔥 Comment below for info 🙋🏻♀️
- swipe ➡️ to see my full leg day.
Save it & try it on your next 🍑 day.
Everyone has been asking me to post my workouts so here it is, and I’ll continue to post more videos for you guys😊
- A little bit of back progress! Slowly getting rid of the extra fat and getting a nice tan too💪🏼😊
- I'm too deep, I can't even sleep now,
I'm stressed about the bullshit thats around me,
I think it's about to drown me,
I need to breath now