Latest #fitgirls Posts
- Some full body for ya Tuesday 🔥 Whenever I’m not able to hit a 4 or 5 day split, I’ll usually hit full body to get a solid workout in & ease my way back into the gym 🤗
✖️Tension Goblet Squats - 4x15
✖️Arnold Press - 4x10
✖️Cable Negative Bicep Curls - 5x8
✖️Cable Tricep Pushdown - 4x12
✖️Cable High V-Bar Row - 5x8
✖️Front Hack Squats Drop Set - 10, 15, 20, 25 reps
Shoes: Nike Air Presto
Leggings: Gymshark Flex - Small
Sports Bra: Gymshark Sleek Sculpture - Small
🎧 BeatsByDre - Powerbeats3
💊 PEScience - Discount: Ajahzi
💪🏽Workout Program: Ajahzifit.com
💙TULA Skincare - Discount: AJAHZI
🎥 YouTube Channel - Ajahzi Gardner
🦈 Gymshark link in bio! @gymshark @gymsharkwomen @gymsharktrain #gymshark #gymsharkwomen #gymsharktrain
- Want to bust out of plateaus in life? Surround yourself with amazing humans who cause you to uplevel every area of your life. Blessed to have these amazing women in my tribe. As a coach, it’s so important to surround myself with other winners l can learn from. How’s your community? Are they bringing you up or bringing you down? #tribe #fitgirls #lifechangers #womensupportingwomen
- Sending my love to everyone who’s trying their best to heal from things they don’t discuss ❤️
- Let’s eat! Message me for details on nutrition and supplementation tips! Click link in bio for free wellness evaluation!!
- Consistency & applying things you learn along the way. Those two things are 🔑 for growth in whatever it is you do.
LEFT February 2017
RIGHT September 2018
I’m seriously so proud of myself. And I can’t wait to see what another year and 9 months brings 🤗
- “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it but that it is too low and we reach it.” -Michaelangelo
If anyone of you know me personally, you would know I highly believe in this message. Why aim for something we KNOW we can achieve? Why not aim for something higher that we want and are willing to work for? Why settle?
If you come into a situation or a challenge believing you deserve less than the best. That is what you will get. Set higher goals and expectations, and most importantly, believe you deserve the best! You’ll thank yourself later.
- Anxiously awaiting for the next release items @tilyoucollapse 😍 Don’t get too excited yet.. it will be about another 3 weeks or so BUT y’all best be saving that moolahhhh now 💰🤑
- #WellnessWednesday || To eat is a necessity, but to eat well is one of the highest forms of self-respect that you can do as soon as your next meal!
Every time you eat is an opportunity to nourish yourself. Honor yourself enough to fill your body with the proper building blocks for a long and enjoyable lifetime. Food is the best medicine - choose what you fill yourself up with. What is one small shift you can make to your nutritional habits today? Eat your way toward a thriving life one bite at a time.
Recall this mantra for added motivation: "The food I eat nourishes my body, mind, and life. I deserve the self-loving act of caring for my health." #ProjectHappiness
- Ugh! Today was one of those workouts that show you just how weak your upper body/core is. 🤦🏽♀️ I ended up doing a very scaled version of strict JT. I have a lot to work on, but I do love the challenge! .
21-15-9 of handstand pushups, ring dips, and pushups. .
#crossfitmom #makingprogress #momswholift #7weekspostpartum
Top #fitgirls Posts
- According to the yoga sutras, Isvara Pranishana or surrender to the Divine is the ultimate goal of Yoga. Yoga is the practice that helps us rise above the layers of commentary that we pile upon the seat of our soul. These layers bunch up together and we call this our Ego, that which keeps us from recognizing our true nature and innate divinity that resides within each one of us. Just like in a forward bend or child’s pose, we are asked to surrender to the pose or asana, so also in life, off the mat, there is encouragement to liberate ourselves from the psychological tightness that the ego forms around us. what would you like to surrender to today? What would you like to liberate yourself from! We have so much to think of before even getting to the subtle tricky nature of the ego. Reflecting on it is a one step ahead :) 🙏💕 📸 @dblexander