Latest #finejewelrydesign Posts
- [Dubai-based Aisha Baker - unparalleled craftsmanship that brings fairy tales to life] Aisha Baker was established in 2017, with the desire to capture the youthful wonder of fantastical fairytales. Each piece blooms from a story that was born in a wonderland and incorporates hidden meanings and messages in their aesthetic. Every piece is carved by hand in London, from the heart of human imagination.✨💎✨💎✨💎✨💎✨
When luxury purveyor Aisha meet celebrated designer Hoonik Chang a vision was shared and the brand was born. Hoonik studied Metal Production Design in South Korea before moving to London to study at Central Saint Martins, where he won Theo Fennell's Overall Best award in 2015 for his BA Jewellery Design Degree Show. He has also received awards from both Cartier and Avakian.➡ Swipe to see the ring. (Part 1 of 3.)
Featured : The 'Majesty' earrings and 'Majesty' ring set in yellow gold and blue enamel with citrine and diamonds from their debut collection 'Mirror Mirror'.
- : : : L O V E P E A R L S : : : L O V E O R A : : : British Luxury Pearl Jewellery : : : Chelsea, London : : : Shop Now! : : : www.orapearls.com : : :
- The Conqueror in Madagascar Garnet • 4.05 carats • Jeffrey Hunt
- 15.0ct yellow diamond ring !
- Custom white gold heart bracelet ❤️❤️