Latest #financialfreedom Posts
- We are your first step to financial freedom... WEALTH BUILDER ACCOUNTS
The next step in your financial freedom is in this webinar... https://profitconnectme-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/eddie_kona_profitconnect_me/EfkSJwF3lIlNu14HLLc1jlYBsTS0Ix8XJijvtMHfWETLGg?e=ICqQ0f
#financialfreedom #money #peaceofmind #financialadvisor #wealth
- EUR/USD BREAKS DOWN!
Pair tumbled on Friday, rebounding right off the 200 Moving Average area of resistance... On the 4 hourly chart price appears to have stalled at previous area of resistance - potentially turning to support now... With the RSI in oversold territory there may be some bullish action before price heads lower - especially at the beginning of the week... With the target at the 11100 - 11000 level, there is still enough movement there to give you a good risk to reward ratio... I'll bring an update on Monday to see what the pair has done during the day and see if there is a good way to position yourself... Let me know what you think in the comments below!
- When you level up and choose your greatest self over society norms, people will get offended.
Don’t take it personally, don’t stop what you’re doing... just keep going, stay tenacious and be loving.
Action offends the inactive.
This has affected me so many times in my life.
When you are all in, going for something and about to crush some goals— it really can be offensive to those around you.
And some people even close to you.
Because it’s like they are looking in a mirror of what they could be. And it reminds them that they’re not going for it and so they try to bring you back down.
When in momentum... there is always an equal and opposite reaction.
I’m not saying go around and expect everyone to be a hater or not support you. Lol 😂
But what I am saying is that don’t be surprised or taken off guard when it does happen.
Stay your course, stay focused and know that it’s just part of the journey.
Don’t waiver in who you are or what your purpose is because others can’t see it or don’t understand it.
You were made for more... but know that there will be resistance along your journey.
But as @keith.kochner says... resistance is proof that you’re actually moving and going somewhere.
Don’t hold back this week, empower the world.
#projectempower #bossbabe #youarecapable #liveonpurpose #tribe #live #faith #liveinspired #liveinfaith #goforit #time #timefreedom #financialfreedom #liveoutyourgodgivenpotential #dontsettle #beyou #behappy #livefullout #letsgo #madeformore #watchusorjoinus #joinus #whosnext
- They said, "A new one is on the way so we need to adjust some things to strengthen right now and the future"... no problem. So proud of thesec two planning for themselves and their families future step by step. He's very specific in how he wants his money to work harder than he does... multiple times harder. Honored to be a part of what they're building. Hats off. #familyfirst #financialcoach #buildingyourfinancialhouse #littlewins #biggains #financialfreedom
- You’ll never understand how easy it is to generate money in the fx market
- I have a post paid mobile service. It’s the same price every month. $95. It’s a service I’m paying for, not a debt. I don’t see phone contracts as a debt otherwise they would probably come with interest charges.
- Make a realistic budget. If your budget isn't realistic, you might give up quickly.
- Make money leave comfortably
- I talk BABA and why I have no additions to the portfolio.
I am looking into the eye of the storm, via the semiconductor space.
Finally, I look at a big week in the news for Facebook!
Link in BIO.
- Looking forward to the future, the possibilities are endless !
- Live life the way you want to without worrying about what everyone else thinks.
Top #financialfreedom Posts
- Friday night shopping 🛒 is the answer. Prep the fridge and pantry with lots of fresh food options, and become your own chef 👩🍳 this weekend. 🍏🍌🍊🥝🥑🥦🥕🥒🍅🍳🌮🥘🥪
- Want different results in your life? Start waking up early🌄
It's not going to be an easy adjustment but nothing easy was ever worth it. The first thing you will need to do is start getting to bed on time. Plan for at least 7 hours of sleep and adjust your schedule accordingly.
In today's society it almost seems cool to be that person who doesn't sleep that much. It's very detrimental to your body and it takes years of your life. You will be in a constant haze and not even know about it.
Once you wake up early, you gotta stop snoozing..just get up and get started. There is no point in waking up early if you are going to lye in bed and scroll through memes! There are no distractions in the morning so this is a perfect time to get the hardest tasks of your day finished.
If you are able to get up and finish the hardest tasks of the day, think about how powerful that is for your mindset! You are going to start to feel unstoppable and keep winning through the day.
It's time to change your habits my friends. It isn't going to be easy but you must be fearless..that's what it's going to take🦁
- Those accomplishments are insane!📖 😱
Visit @nowfuture for more