Latest #ferret Posts
- It's been a year since my ferret, Minky had escaped. She managed to get out her cage and ran off. It was on the 16th of last year that she disappeared and i have never once forgotten. I wanted to create something to remember her. Even though i have another ferret called Atari now (the people who found him thought he was minky and brought him to us. he was in a really bad condition so took him in), it's still sad for me. I just hope that someone found her and gave her a home like i did for atari.
i tried to choose 3 different flowers with different meanings:
poppy (red): signifies remembrance
Gardenia (white): signifies trust, hope, and renewal.
Camellia (pink): Signifies longing.
God. this took ages. over a week and over 100 layers in total. It's my favourite thing I've done and while the background could be better as well as the painting itself, its kinda sentimental to me. I'm applying to a foundation course so this will probably be one of my main pieces since i like it a lot.
#ferret #flowers #digital #ferret #painting #medibang #lostpet #art #myart #ferretpet #ferretdrawing #portfolio
- Happy 1st birthday to my cutest little 🐻
- No pictures while I’m laying in the litter box please. 🐾
- Not a big fan of the beach....but she loved rolling in the #flowers 🌼🌼🌼 #ferret
- ⏳Natural Topic⏳ • Around Koda are "Cytisus scoparius" (Scotch broom) a small plant that blooms abundantly in spring 💐
These flower are like yellow gold butterflies ! 🦋
It was once used to make broomsticks, it was said to fight against the negative vibes of a house ✨
It was the "Natural Topic" w/Koda the botanist ! 🐻🌿 stay tuned & see you soon ! 🌿❤️
⏳Point Nature⏳ • Autour de Koda se trouve des "Cytisus scoparius" (Genêts à balais), un petit arbuste qui fleurit abondamment au printemps 💐
Ces fleures sont comme des papillons jaunes or ! 🦋
On s'en servait autrefois pour faire des balais, on disait qu'il permettait de lutter contre les ondes négatives d'une maison ✨
C'était le "Point Nature" avec Koda le botaniste ! 🐻🌿 Restez connectés & à la prochaine ! 🌿❤️
Top #ferret Posts
- This #tongueouttuesday is brought to you by Woody and his first solo post. 🤠
We are desperately trying to find Woody a friend, he sure gets lonely in his room all alone but apparently there is a ferret drought around here. All paws crossed that the ferret shipment actually comes in tomorrow night like it’s supposed to every Wednesday night and hasn’t for the past two weeks. 🙄 I mean what is Woody without a Buzz!