Latest #fear Posts
- We are born knowing how to love. This life makes us fear things. Don't let it make you forget how to love. #love #succeed #growth #fear
- What happens in your life is a product of the choices that you make. If you want to see change YOU have to initiate that change.
We are only given one life to make the best of, why not start living that life right now?
If you are having trouble getting started with making some of your life changes, I would love to hear from you! Send me a message. Let's talk!
- Massive change will disrupt the norm. It will throw people off. It will challenge their routine. It will make them frightened, jealous, and uncomfortable. Don’t let the ripple effect stop you from forming your wave. Do big things; don’t stop for anyone or anything.
- Fear. Fear of success or fear of failure. Fear of not being loved enough or fear of love. Fear of abandonment or fear of commitment. Fear can creep into our hearts and keep us stuck. It can make us believe a storyline we have created in our own minds which only makes us suffer. Release the story that is keeping you small or keeping you from opening up your heart. “Love is within us. It cannot be destroyed, but can only be hidden by fear.”-A Return to Love #fear #chooselove #mindfulness #mentalhealthawareness #faith #truth #innerstrength #trusttheprocess #youarestrong
- I know who goes before me
I know who stands behind
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side
The one who reigns forever
He is a friend of mine
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side
My strength is in your name
For you alone can save
You will deliver me
Yours is the victory 🎶🎶🎶 #christomlin #fear #god #christian #jesus #bible #slovak #toronto #song #foryou#
- You'll doubt yourself, sure.
Others might too.
If they're not fighting alongside you,
don't waste your emotional bandwidth.
To doubt yourself is human.
It's what you do next that matters.
Pick yourself up.
Who cares if there's dirt on your face.
Find others with dirt on their face
and fight alongside them.
Doubt doesn't get to win.
- This is my Phobia Spider, sculpted for a curated art show called NOPE! The show is about phobias, so I wanted to create a scary mutant spider to elicit fear and revulsion.
I am terrified of snakes. Like, lift my legs up off the floor when I see one on TV- terrified! My oldest knows this, he is not scared of snakes. He knows I help people with fears and that part of helping us beat a fear is being brave and confronting it. Yesterday, he brought this home reading book to read for me. He wanted me to read it with him and touch the photos. 😬 Nothing like being challenged to walk your talk by a 6 year old. 🤣
#fear #snakes #ophidiophobia #childrensmentalhealth #momlife
- When we come to Disney we tend to spend the least amount of time at Animal Kingdom which is unfortunate since it is my favourite park! The sounds of nature, being amongst the trees and seeing the animals in the park makes me feel like we’re truly on a jungle trek.
Not only that but I love the Tree of Life which is the iconic sculpture in this park, just as Cinderella’s castle is the icon in Magic Kingdom. The tree is based on the baobab tree which is an endangered tree found in the African Savannah. Over 300 animals are scultpted into the trunk and roots of the tree in Animal Kingdom.
Outside of Disney the ‘Tree of Life’ is known a symbol of a fresh start on life, positive energy, good health and a bright future. All the things I am passionate about and live by!
SOMETIMES, YOU JUST NEED A BREAK IN A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT.
IT’S OK TO TAKE A DAY, SHUT OUT THE WORLD AND RECENTER YOURSELF.
LIFE IS ALL ABOUT BALANCE, YOU DON’T ALWAYS NEED TO BE GETTING STUFF DONE. TAKING TIME TO DO NOTHING OFTEN BRINGS EVERYTHING INTO PERSPECTIVE.
MAKE TIME TO REFOCUS AND RECHARGE ✨
Thanks @esterel.resort for having me
- Read the caption---------------------------
I opened the door and stepped in
It was dark all around
The darkness which seems familiar to me
I found peace in that stillness
I could hear my heart beating
The darkness was healing the pains
Which are deeper than the sea
The thought of monsters present inside
Didn't scare me
What scared me was
The monsters outside
The darkness made me comfortable
In the light i felt myself losing
The rays peeking inside
Now started bothering me
May be i am loving the darkness
To which once i feared the most
I felt lively in the deep dark room
It was dark all around
And now the darkness seems familiar to me!!!
#poem #poetry #darkness #dark #lost #life #deep #evil #wild #betray #love #fear
- Do you ever just wake up in a funk? Nothing happened...you went to bed happy and content, but woke up with a heaviness and tinge of anxiousness 😟⠀
It is so interesting how our emotions and energy can shift. The good news is, we can do something about it...⠀
Like I said, I woke up and was just kinda bummed...maybe the reality that I am not with @brendonburchard at #HPA2019 just sunk in 🙃 But in all seriousness, feeling down just sucks and that is how I woke up today. So, I took a moment, and grounded myself, and breathed into my body and connected with how I was really feeling. I am safe, there are no threats, I am loved, I am healthy. Those are my current realities...When you feel anxious or down it is super important to assess your current situation and breath into that reality of security and love ❤️ ⠀
Then I wrote my morning 3 Pages, which is where I realized what was going on...it just came out (which is why I tell ALL my clients to create space in their mornings for journaling)...I was really feeling scared that I won’t be able to be an amazing coach. I woke up with doubt and fear (what were not grounded in any reality), but wow did they feel real 😳 Fear and Doubt are powerful like that...but only if you give them the breath to grow. ⠀
I Identified and acknowledged my feeling through journaling, honored them, and then assessed my reality that I was really safe, loved, and no less capable then I was yesterday ☺️⠀
I hope you all have a Wonderful Day!! You are Safe - Loved - Capable
- On top of #chicago #williestower ✅
Epiphany moment 💡
For years i was afraid of Heights, i would sweat & hear my heart racing but i went for it anyways #overandover .
I think this is exactly what #courage is, it’s doing the #uncomfortable or #scary things knowing that make you #stronger even when you’re #afraid .
Acknowledge your #fear because it’s there to keep you alive but do that thing that makes you feel #alive .
The way i see it at this point in my life is that you get an empty book with limited number of pages, it’s your book! Don’t waste the pages writing someone else’s #story .
Whatever it is you’re facing know! People we all #love & #respect show off their #battlescars not their pretty bodies & easy roads.
If you’re till reading this remember one thing! The biggest #regret in life is paths never taken.