Latest #fatalframes Posts
- You can choose to be free 🦋
- 🚨 RESTOCK ALERT 🚨
The DOS Tear snap has been restocked.
These didn’t last the first time released. Shop link in bio.
- The long journey 🗻 (📸: @rkrkrk)
- Missing those plm trees...🌴🌴🌴
- idk what to post anymore so here’s some more california aesthetics
- A bit of photoshop never hurts
- “Are any of y’all Muslim?” I was a little hesitant at first because this question came out of nowhere and I wasn’t sure where he was going with it, but I said I am. He asked me when my next prayer was going to be and I said not for a few more hours. He said he wasn’t sure if I had gone up the mountain to look for a place to pray. “I’m Jewish and I’m the only one here so I know what it’s like to be out.” My heart instantly felt for him, he meant “out” as in out in public while visibly displaying your faith in an area where your faith isn’t common or very much accepted. “There’s a flat area on top of this mountain, I can’t give you the location, but I can take you up there if you wanted to pray, no one would disturb you.” He just wanted to ensure I had a safe place to practice my faith given recent events and my eyes teared up through this unexpected display of compassion. We had an unspoken bond, thread by the tragic deaths of our brothers and sisters in faith all over the world for simply believing. He gave me his number, “if you ever come back, know that I got you.” #convoswithmxhnxz
- the first day of spring is this week, which means much more of this
- "We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams." -Jimmy Carter-
Designer / Accountant / Architect
Chinese / Bataknese / Filipino
Foodie / Adventurer / Urban Explorer
Despite the different labels we're tagged with, deep within we are all humans. With all our uniqueness, altogether we create a beautiful kaleidoscope.
#DiversityIsBeautiful but unplanned synchronized outfit for an afternoon stroll, how cool is that?😎
- "You can have a plan, but you have to be flexible. Every day is unpredictable, and you just have to go with the flow."
Flexibility in planning is the key to make your life much easier & less stressful. This is one thing I learn while planning for travelling.
Out in the field, sometimes we are faced by the situation which may alter our initial planning to the new one. Unexpected turns might happen.
Just like Ta Phrom Temple. Who would've thought that this ancient structure would be "strangled" by these age old trees? What do they do upon finding this situation? With certain limitation, the trees are left untouched if they're not threatening the structure.
- "You don't stumble upon your heritage. It's there, just waiting to be explored and shared."
Ta Keo Temple:
➡️An Angkorian Temple Mountain,
➡️An architectural representation of Mount Meru, the home of the gods in Hinduism, ➡️The center of all the physical, metaphysical, and spiritual universes.