Latest #fatalframes Posts
- When was the last time you said I love you to someone ?
- Я именно тот человек, который, видимо, никогда не повзрослеет до классических оксфордов на каждый день.
И даже если сонная молодёжь будет слушать как я вещаю скучнейшие истины с такой серьёзной складкой между бровями — куда удобнее это делать в кроссовках или кедах!
Да и стоит ли упоминать о том, что в любой момент можно представиться странствующим рыцарем или тревел-блогером, чтобы хоть как-то оправдать потёртости и рваности в области стоп.
- Project Chinatown.
Thian Hock Keng Temple.
A Taoist Practitioner arranging the precinct, preparing the joss sticks to be burned at the evening hour.
- ‘I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High’ - Isaiah 14:14
- So it’s Memorial Day weekend which generally means barbecues and boats but I have been working every day. I haven’t posted the last few days for a few reasons. 1. Lack of content because I’ve been doing a lot of different corporate shoots and haven’t had much time to do more creative work. 2. I have realized that a lot of times my ambition is my downfall. I fall into love with doing a certain thing and work so hard at it, that I become burned out. I progress and get better very quickly, but never go anywhere because I get tired of it. The key to combatting this is patience. Yes, I put pressure on myself to put out content every single day, but why? To grow? Get more business? But when you assume a mindset of patience those things don’t become as important. You really have all the time in the world. I’m 18 and have 5 lifetimes ahead of me, so when I frame it that way it’s much easier for me to slow down, take some time to relax, and not burn myself out. Here’s to working extremely hard every single day, but not being afraid to take a break when you’re tired. You deserve it. Have a great Memorial Day tomorrow and stay tuned next week for the BTS Toronto video, a podcast with @onestopviews , and the start of a blog.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #portraitphotography #darkmobs #fatalframes #portraitpage #portraitmobs #visualmobs #sonyimages #pursuitofportraits #portraitmood #discoverportrait #portraitperfection #portraitsmag #lightmobs #visualambassadors #master_shots #rawdetroit #detroitportraits #neon #postthepeople
- Himeji Castle during the cherry blossom season by Jack Fontes @fontesvisuals
- stopover in cape town 🇿🇦
i’m back at home for the next week as i take care of some important things going on in my life at the moment. got some big decisions to make about my studies and my travel plans for the rest of the year. this week is gonna give me some time to sit back and take in my beautiful city as well and what better way to do that then to start my week off with a hike up kloof corner w/ @fabians_focus
what’s your favorite way to relax? let me know down below 👇🏼
- Bus Journeys.
This was at Oxford Street. Whenever I got into one of these buses I only hoped for an empty first seat in its top deck😂😂. That way you could enjoy the magnificent views the city had to offer 😍.
Top #fatalframes Posts
It has been hot days in japan. It makes me annoying because I'm sweat easily. so, I don't like summer.
- Minds are like flowers; they open only when the time is right.
- I am living in Korea and I am not dreaming.
It's strange to say that and even stranger to believe.
Everything happened so smoothly that it feels as if I am here for a trip once again, but no, this time it's different.
The past week was so busy that I couldn't go out shooting and that's why I haven't posted anything for a while.
I wanted this chapter of my life to start with a post about Korea, and finally here it is.
Thank you to all of you who have been patiently waiting for new shots from this part of the world. I also can't wait to see what will I capture in the months to come.
Lastly, I'm so grateful that life gave me this opportunity.
I will do my best to make it work.
- Rainy Sundays spent thinking about sunny mornings floating over Bristol with @bailey_balloons
One of today’s jobs is to go through my old hard drive to dig out some new photos to edit. How are you spending your Sunday?