Latest #fat Posts
- They say be you, be comfortable with being fat, be comfortable with your flab. Well! I'm sorry but I refuse to settle for lower brain function, substandard IQ, shorter memory, lower stamina, unhealthy heart, lower stress resilience, shorter life span, mood swings, unhealthy liver, unhealthy reproductive system, high blood pressure and high blood sugar. NO ONE should be taught to be happy with being fat! Fatloss is not about looks, you guys, fatloss is sooo much more than that. Fatloss is about being an efficient, happier, sharper, stronger, stress free human being with a longer life span!!!
@estoyhealth is the way to fatloss!!
#dietitian #fat #weightloss #fatloss #fatlosstips #health #dietcounselling #diet #workout #training #healthyfood #nutrition #naturalhealing #fitness #nutritionist #weightlossmotivation #healthyeating #healthy #wellness #fit #transformation #estoy #dietician #nutritionist #rapidfatloss #hypothyroidism #hypothyroidismweightloss #hypothyroid #pcos #estoyhealth
- We're taking some of the facts from the healthy body plan, created by the NHS, that will make your heart healthier;
5. Get your 5 A Day.
- “But I’m just worrying about their health-“ NO. Shaming someone never comes from a place of compassion. Because not everyone has control over their weight. Because some people’s bodies are meant to be bigger. And it’s not your place to tell them what is or isn’t right for their body.
- Did you forget take protein shake with you on gym? 🤔Only 20 minutes break at work for lunch? 🙄Need some extra protein in your diet? 👉From today you can get ready shakes in our store! 🤩
🍌banana 🍫mint chocolate
🍓strawberry ❌Lactose free ❌fat free ❌no added sugar ❌guilt free ! @usnuk #protein #shake #diet #gym #workout #fitness #fat #free #sugarfree #lactosefree
- If you get impatient with weight loss then weight loss isn’t for you. It’s a slow process, nobody has invented anything that speeds it up. There’s no pills or detoxes or special diets that burn fat quickly.
What’s the best diet? The answer is the one you can stick to the easiest, and that could be any of them. Keto, paleo, vegan, vertical, SW, WW. They all work in the same way. Personally I calorie count. Just have whatever I like as long as protein is high enough. Hit the same numbers day after day and just keep doing it until I’m happy with where I’m at. With it being a slow process, start early. If you’ve got 2-3 stone to lose for your holiday in June, start in January. Best case scenario is you’ll get to your target early, and just stay the same, worst case scenario is you might fall off the wagon or have a couple of social occasions that mess it up a bit but you’ll still be there by June. If you give yourself 2 months to lose 3 stone then you’re riding a rocking horse in the grand national. Anyone who does manage that sort of weight loss, in that timeframe, either has more than that to lose (you can lose 3 stone quickly when you have 5 to lose) or they know their body to the tee and they’re absolutely perfect on their diet (think bodybuilder). For the rest of us, it’ll always be slow and steady wins the race until someone invents a magic pill, and then gyms everywhere will be closing down.
If you don’t know where to start then contact a coach who has a history of impressive weight loss transformations, don’t listen to these plebs trying to sell stupid supplements and detoxes, most of them are out of shape themselves but because they’re telling you this ‘tea’ that can work miracles in 3 weeks then you’ll part with your cash for it. Because you’re impatient.
Spend that cash on an expert. Who’ll tell you straight up that you’ve got a few months ahead of you. ——————————————
#diet #weightloss #weightlossjourney #fat #fitness #health #truth #time #wellness #fitnessmotivation #fit #fitfam #fitness