Latest #faster Posts
- Do you know them? Tell me in the comments.. 🤗 ❤❤❤
. . .
Follow 👉🏼 @carmotto @carmotto
Credits :?? Dm me for that. ❤
- I think the trap bar is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment that every gym should have.
We can do deadlifts with a more hinge focused pattern or resembling more of a squat pattern.
Presses either overhead or from a flat bench.
Rows, RDL’s, Jumps, and even isometric pulls.
And one of my personal favorites, farmers walks. *insert joke about carrying groceries in one trip*
Start getting creative with the trap bar and start seeing some serious progress!
- The Gorilla gettin busy with some shoulder work. Boulder Shoulders. In my opinion a strict overhead press is one of the most important compound exercises in the gym. •It helps build strength and size in the deltoid all around. •Unlike the bench press which is supported by the bench, it exposes weaknesses and imbalances in the upperbody anterior and posterior. • Helps strengthen the core circumferentially as well as the muscles of the rotator cuff.
Barbell shoulder press- 4 x 2 @275
Lateral Delt Raise- 4 x 10
Anterior Delt raise- 4 x 10
Seated shoulder press- 4 x 10( last set AMRAP) If you are looking for a place to get fit, stronger, faster, toned, lose weight and have better all around fitness stop in to TBM Strength and Conditioning at 1148 Elizabeth Avenue Lancaster Pa and meet with any of our excellent trainers.
#fitness #exercise #weightloss #fatloss #toning #bodybuilding #powerlifting #crossfit #sportsperformance #bigger #faster #stronger #teambeastmode #tbm #gorillastrength #josandc #jointhemovement #letsgetit
- Trying to increase my avg pace, so I cut my daily distance in half to 2 Miles then booked it. Ended with 7:42 pace. #faster
- 💪🏼 LACTIC THRESHOLD & MINDSET 💪🏼 Achievement unlocked - 20 Mins 03 Seconds Plank -‘I freakin did it’! 💪🏼😂 Have you ever doubted yourself when life was being tough? Do you have moments of negativity, doubt, fatigue, shaking & losing focus?... HELL YES !!! But an inner voice kept you going ? A voice screaming ‘you CAN do it’ this is all just temporary pain, "I can overcome this!" -
HELL YES !!! Which do you think I chose to listen & tell myself more of... This goes for anything in life, things aren’t always easy, but let me tell you, it's that simple... the more you train your mind & its thoughts, the easier it DOES become!
On being asked after about when and where it hurt while I was in a plank position - I had to really think as I couldn’t remember, I had blocked those feelings out most of the time. I then said it was the last two minutes that my lower back started to feel more discomfort but not pain.
Lastly a little tip; I also did some deep breath meditation while doing it (as I did the last time) which helped to focus my mind away from what I was doing whilst getting more oxygen to my muscles too... hence why deep breathing & meditation is superb for us & our health, as we calm that overactive ‘monkey mind’ 😉
Now go & smash your fitness assessments guys & remember; ‘It doesn’t get easier, you just get fitter’... ... Isn’t that the truth!☝🏼👌🏼✌🏼👊🏼💪🏼😘💕🤗🙏🏼😇
#Aerobic #Anaerobic #HITT #Strength #FunctionalTraining #Annandale #NSWfitness #SydneyFitness #CBDfitness #Fitnessresults #Fitnessforallages #increaseenergy #boostfitness #Weightloss #musclemass #dietplans #SuccessPays #Hardwork #successStories #inspirepeople #fitnessworld #Stronger #Faster #teamwork #notgivingup #health #Happiness #Smile #FitnessTrainer #fitnessfactoryaustralia
Top #faster Posts
- Ironman 70.3 Mont Tremblant is this weekend and I’m looking forward to seeing what I’ve got. I had a challenging end to my race at eagleman 70.3 two weeks ago and training hasn’t been the best since then. It took about 9 days for my muscles to recover which is much longer than usual. My focus during that period was that of a 2 year old child at Disneyland. My motivation was hiding and I couldn’t find it anywhere (and I checked a lot of good hiding places, even the bottom of the lake!!!). This experience was a big reminder that I’m not a god, I’m human. I’m going to have up’s and down’s just like all other humans. Luckily, training doesn’t altogether determine performance. You can have perfect training prep and a shitty race. You can have shitty training and a great race. Part of the beauty of performance is that it’s uncertain. You don’t know until you know. A big part of my philosophy is to keep showing up no matter what and see what you’ve got. If you have a great race, awesome. If not, no big deal since there will be another one. No matter what, you can review after the experience and learn something important that you can use later on in your career.
Best of luck to all those racing this weekend and thanks to my coach @marilyn_chychota and my sponsors
@angiedye3 of Carpediem Nutrition
Low Cost Oil
Jeff DeLott of Connecticut Ortho Specialists
#protriathlete #immonttremblant #im703mt #triathlon #triathlete #blue70 #monttremblant #triathlonintheworld #love #photooftheday #picoftheday #tri365 #fit #strong #fast #coach #trainer #usatcoach #ironmancoach #believe #faster #swim #bike #run #openwaterswim