Latest #farmersnz Posts
- Picked Up This @makeuprevolution Pressed Glitter Palette in 'Hot Pursuit' and holy moly isn't she P R E T T Y 🎉😍🌟
- Super excited to try this hair mask by @ethiqueworld that Mum sent me over (so exciting to get a parcel from home). A NZ start up that's now also now available here in Aus at @pricelineau. If you love plant based, sustainable beauty this is a body and skincare brand for you.
To use the mask you add boiling water to heart in a cup, let them melt and cool then apply to the hair.
- Weekend makeup for my sisters 21st party!! My first time using loose glitter and I have to admit I think it went pretty well 😂😂 I’ll post a pic of my makeup tomorrow but for now here’s the flat lay 😍 why does makeup have to be so pretty!!!
- Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Mist available now at #farmersnz .
Enjoy an instant spritz of hydrating face mist made with mineral-rich Celtic water from Vosges du Nord France. .
This mist is enriched with nutrients that are skin-balancing and leave your face feeling refreshed and awake. .
The Sleek mist is oil controlling and keeps face shine free without drying out your skin and the Moist mist provides long lasting hydration.
#tonymolynz #Tonymoly #farmers #mist #bunny #pocket #bunnymist #kbeauty
- Tonymoly Painting Therapy Pack is available now at #farmersnz
Why wear one mask when your skin has different needs for each section of the face?? Multimask and even mix. #tonymoly #paintingtherapy clay masks. Convenient, hygienic and cute packaging, as we do at #Tonymoly 🍒
• (Pink) SOS CARE - for blemishes
• (Black) SEBUM CONTROL - TZone area (pores and oily areas)
• (Yellow) MOISTURIZING - where skin is dry /flakey
• (White) BRIGHTENING - areas where You need to brighten your skin to look more bright
• (Blue) HYDRATING & CALMING - any red areas
HOW TO USE
Leave on for 10-15mins, rinse with water
Finish off with Toner and Hydration mask or your usual night routine
#tonymolynz #tonymoly #farmersnz #paintingtherapypack #kbeauty #claymask
- ✨🔥⚡️Our hump-day could sure do with a fix of the latest range of candles by @thearomatherapycompany These little lovelies are infused with gemstones that are revealed with each burn and are available from @farmersnz .....aaaaaahhhh⚡️🔥✨
- I decided to take advantage of @farmersnz beauty week and finally add @maccosmetics studio fix foundations to my kit 🤩 super pumped to use these on clients as I swear everyone raves about them! ~ pictured : NC15, NC20, NC30 & NC45.5
- We had so much fun setting up for the @farmersnz beauty event tonight! 💄 📸Make sure you pop into store and check out the deals they’ve got going to celebrate beauty week! 💫
- Be SunSmart & look after your skin! 💙 @bondisands SPF range is perfect for beach adventures 🌊🤗always protecting me under the sun ☀️ #bondisands #sp (ad)
- I’m gonna come straight out and say I don’t like the bottle of the new @britneyspearsfragrances Rainbow Fantasy so it’s like a really big deal that I’ve put it on my feed lol I LOVE this perfume, it’s an EDT but I find it lasts all day on me and it smells sweet and fruity and delicious and I just love it. I also love that it’s super cheap cause the one I normally wear is $200 and i can’t afford another bottle at the moment so this is $59 for a 100ml at @farmersnz which is much friendlier for my post-holiday budget 🎉 anyway I don’t like the bottle but I just had to share this with you guys 😍😍😍 go give it a sniff and tell me what you think!!
- Last week I was sent the new @wetnwildnewzealand Rebel Rose collection. This 15 piece collection is limited edition. I haven’t had a chance to try them all but the packaging is beautiful. The rose blush brush is so pretty and the eyeshadow quads too. It’s out this week so keep an eye out in @farmersnz.
- Just Slightly OBSESSED With This Soph x @makeuprevolution Highlighter Palette - Talk About Blinding 🙈🌟🎉
- OOTD post cause feeling bloody cute, and proud of my make up 😅😂
More than one photo cause of who I am, and one is funny cause the bathroom and I were obvs good friends by this point and I thought it deserved to be in a proper pose with me so we had a bit of a lean together to take a selfie. Last one is me thinking 'shit maybe I should have my hair down sometimes' then I remember I last 5mins with it down before getting annoyed and putting it up lololol why am I like dis 😭😆
OOTD: bloody amazing jumpsuit from @pagani.co.nz
Bra from @farmersnz
Unseen shapewear from @thewarehousenz 😉🤣
Hair: me winging it. Don't look at the back...
Make up: products - any cheap brand or what's been given to me. I did it 🙋♀️
Felt so amazing in this outfit. It was super comfy too. I was helping out, moving around lots, at the event I was at today and it didn't annoy me or restrict me once.
First 📸: my lovely sister ❤️
#bathroomselfie #nzwannabeinstagramer #nzwannabemodel #nzmodel #nzcomedy #nz #paganinz #farmersnz #thewarehousenz
- It only took me over 20 years to upgrade my mini lounge in the upstairs gym. The old cane furniture was beautiful in 1995 until the puppy Jet chewed her way through the arms. Last week the Salvation Army relieved me of it at the exact same time as a Farmers sale revealed the Billy couch. Yay. #farmersnz #naughtypuppy #whattookmesolong #interiordesign #newcouch #homegym
- I’ve been fighting some nasty bugs 🤧 and I feel my skin is hating me atm. Saw these @formula1006nz face masks and literally thought I bumped into them because of a higher power! So excited to slap these all over my dry, dull and uneven face! Leave me a comment if you’ve tried any of these and what you thought of it 🤩
- Since day dot I've done self settling with Izzy and holy moly is it a lifesaver.
Every now and then she will want cuddles to sleep but 90% of the time she self settles her self to sleep.
- New Zealand Cashmere needs more fibre! We’re hard at work travelling around the country discussing the opportunity with farmers as we want an additional 25,000 goats immediately to accelerate our Farming for Fashion project, an initiative designed to support the breeding and farming of New Zealand cashmere for global markets. If you would like to find out more, call David Shaw on +64 27 228 7481.
New Zealand Cashmere Farming for Fashion – an ‘S’ Class opportunity