Latest #familyvacation Posts
- Happy Easter! 🐰 Drive safely everybunny! 🚗
- By popular demand. You guys chose option 1... check out #luminapointresort on Stocking Island when you want to get off the grid. They are an -environmentally friendly resort
-their own compost -water conservation -entire resort solar ready
-12 loft style cottages with ocean views -outdoor shower
-private arrival by boat
-fitness center with natural light
-remote island access
-no television in the rooms -WiFi ready
-coffees shop ... and more
- Today we visited the Neuschwanstein Castle near the town of Füssen in Germany. It was an amazing experience. Here is a post dedicated to the different views from the castle. We hiked up ( just James and I) the mountain to get some amazing shots. The view did not disappoint. A great way to spend Easter. I can see why Walt Disney used it as his inspiration for Sleeping Beaty Castle. #fairytalecastle #neuschwansteincastle #natstravelingfeet #füssen #springingermany #familyvacation
- People of Athens! As we walked around the Acropolis of Athens, I could imagine Paul telling people what he thought they were really looking for:
"People of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious. For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an unknown god. What you therefore worship as unknown, this I proclaim to you."
“The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. From one man he made all the nations...so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us." Acts 17
A reminder on Easter that often what we are really looking for is God - though we think we really want world travels or a million instagram followers. Those are good things but no replacement IMHO. At least the world travels part - can't speak on 1M followers from experience! God is not far, he loves us, and though you may not believe in him, he believes in you 😉
- All about crystal mining! This was our second time to mine at Mount Ida in 3 years. We are ready for more. Jeremy is enjoying it, and not surprisingly he found great stones. This is his kind of thing. The first time you go, you save everything, but we were more selective this time and got better at knowing what to look for. We found many, stellar Grade A small points and two big Grade A towers that Jeremy found. Gonna get them soaking with solution. Can’t wait to see what they look like all cleaned up and to admire the new stones we bought. Snagged a few stones for jewelry too and many of the smaller quartz we can use in our orgone.
We were so proud this trip because we were asked to take a picture to go up on the Hall of Fame wall at Wegner Crystal Mine. Jeremy did good, so good! We ready for more. Going to start researching more sites and mines we can frequent and camp along the way.
#crystalmine #wegnercrystalmines #wegnercrystalmine #mountida #quartzmine #minethemindforthejewelsofyoursoul #mineyourmind #gradeaquartz #familyvacation