Latest #familytravel Posts
- 💐Do you ever wonder where you’d be had you taken a different turn in life?
Had I not met @iamblxckk we wouldn’t be crazy enough to have two crazy kids. Probably wouldn’t even had started @youtube and this social media thang.
I most likely would’ve kept working as a social worker, never done Youtube, not have been into sneakers and definitely wouldn’t have had kids
Do you ever wonder? Let me know what you think you would’ve been doing...
#BetsyVMom #Parenthood #lifeisbeautiful #mydccool
- Next stop: Okinawa!
It’s our first time in the islands and the weather is stormy. Lovely.
Próxima parada: Okinawa!
É a nossa primeira vez mas ilhas e está trovejando. Legal.
- Can you tell we're excited for our trip? 🐌 Test driving our @kathmandugear baby carrier was a success!
- Have you ever swam with the dolphins? Bonnet Creek Resorts® puts you right where all the fun and the sun is at. We're close to the magic of Disney World and all the big attractions, but we're far from expensive. Enjoy a day at Discovery Cove® and Sea World®. The entire family will love snorkeling with fish and rays, hand feeding tropical birds and getting up close with the wildlife. There's more:
When you book your week's stay at Orlando with Bonnet Creek Resorts there are NO FEES: ❌ Booking Fee
❌ Resort Fee
❌ Service Fee
❌ Parking Fee
❌ WiFi Fee
❌ Payment Processing Fee
❌ Pool Heating Fee
and ❌ means No!
- How cool? This is the second rainbow in as many weeks to appear over Ruth’s Place! I knew it was a special place, but now it’s definitely confirmed! 🌈
- Day 5: We got to lift up some more towers (including the not pictured towers of food from Borough Market). #familytravel #theshard
- Zoom in to see me dressed as a fancy forest service employee 🙃 we love ZION!
- Windblown hair, don’t care! There’s nothing like a good playground to help traveling go smoothly with kids and I cannot over-share enough how many amazing playgrounds we encountered in Spain. I miss them already! Literally every few blocks there was something for her to jump, swing or slide on. This one was right next to the palace in Madrid. What a great family-friendly destination! #willtravelforseesaws #toddlerlife
- || Die Nung-Nung Wasserfälle in Bali! Gestern waren wir dort. Wer Lust auf eine Abkühlung, wunderschöne Natur und bisschen Sport hat ist dort auf jedenfall richtig. Die 500 muss man bei der Hitze auch wieder hinaufgehen. 😊
Top #familytravel Posts
- Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.
- Been back less than a day, and already ready for another adventure. I think we thrive on adventure and new surroundings. Our boys had a BLAST in Beavers Bend and we are planning to make it a usual travel destination. Also, Beckham is super into “Bigfoot” and this town had a lot of Bigfoot souvenirs everywhere 😂 such a sweet weekend.
- Quando o amor não cabe no peito, a gente multiplica ❤️ família, meu bem mais precioso 🙌🏼 #djennyemtemporeal
- My first kiss went a little like this...😳🙈 || This photo was taken on Mother’s Day, after the boys took me to flower 💐 shop 😍 - reflection : I always knew I wanted to be a mummy 媽媽 🌸💕ever since I was little, perhaps not at age 20 👀 but my whole life changed for the better by about 2000% since you came into our lives ! 💝 ✨
- Everywhere I would look, I would be told Mystere was the IT show to take your kids to in Vegas! Being a total Cirque lover I HAD to get tickets if the internet claimed my daughter would love it. Well, I’m happy to report the internet was right! My 7 year old couldn’t take her eyes off of that stage!!! Such a good show 💖
I have this thing with infinity pools and breathtaking views 🐬🐠🐳 Happy Weekend from Bali 💋 @karma.kandara.bali