Latest #falseself Posts
- Bebeğinizin altını değiştirirken, ona örtük olarak şunu söylemiş olursunuz:
Kirlenebilirsin (Ben seni olumsuz duygularınla da kabul ediyorum), seni olduğun gibi kabul ediyorum, senin için buradayım.
Bebeğinizden, henüz hazır olmadığı bir şeyi yapmasını beklediğiniz zaman ise, bebeğinizin annesine göre davranma kapasitesini ifade eden, sahte bir benlik geliştirmesine zemin hazırlamış olacaksınız. [EN]
When you change your baby’s diaper, you say your baby implicitly:
You are allowed to be dirty (I accept you with your negative emotions), I accept you as you are, I am here for you... When you expect your baby to do something that he/she is not ready to do, your baby will develop a false self, which is a capacity to behave according to the mum.
#falseself #trueself #altdeğiştirme #gerçekbenlik #tuvaleteğitimi #yeterinceiyianne #kapsayıcıanne #holding #goodenoughmother #sahtebenlik #hayattakalanebeveyn #tuvaleteğitimi #kirlenmek #kirlenmekgüzeldir #dökesaçayemek #bobdornberg #annebebek #toilettraining #bebekruhsallığı
- Recently I had an episode of false self rearing it’s ugly head when I used the Face App. // It caught me off guard and I was disappointed in myself. // This connects with a longer conversation that I have been having with some brothers during an in-depth study of Wild at Heart. // I recently used a common metaphor and I will use it yet again. // We are all like onions that need to peel off the layers of false self to live in our better self (true self). // This is a lifelong journey for people who desire deep seated change. // Our false self has been formed by our own inabilities, circumstances, relationships, family dynamics and our own attempts to cope with reality. // The false self spurs an internal narrative that is built off of half truths, unrealistic expectations, out right lies and our own stubbornness (and much much more). // In our own attempts for resiliency we become this person who is really just a shadow person and not the best person we were created to be. // It is my belief that you cannot do this without God’s help. // As the saying goes, flesh cannot drive out flesh. Flesh (ego, shadow, false self) needs to be driven out and it can only be done by the Spirit. // Where the flesh is weak, the Spirit is continually strong without an ounce of weakness. // In my belief and understanding, surrender guarantees victory over false self. // Surrendering to God. // This humiliating event led me to appreciate the forgiveness and grace I have already received and now I wait for the next layer to be revealed and pealed! // Happy Friday everyone! 👊🏼⚔️ #masculinity #menofcourage #menofvalor #menofservanthood #menofrighteousness #truth #bandofbrothers #leadership #putonthenewman #falseself #trueself #shadowself #emotionalintelligence
#parenting #family #manlymen #manup #manly #brotherhood #men #manhoodrestored #manhood #ironsharpensiron
#beaDad #Fatherup #beDad #Christianity #Bornagain #Jesus #spiritualmaturity
- The more he keeps his 'true self' in hiding, concealed, unseen, and the more he presents to others a false front, the more compulsive this false presentation of himself becomes. He appears to be extremely narcissistic and exhibitionistic. In fact he hates himself and is terrified to reveal himself to others. Instead, he compulsively exhibits what he regards as mere extraneous trappings to others; he dresses ostentatiously, speaks loudly and insistently. He is constantly drawing attention to himself, and at the same time drawing attention away from his self. His behaviour is compulsive. All his thoughts are occupied with being seen. His longing is to be known. But this is also what is most dreaded.
The Divided Self
#modernman #masks #trueself #falseself #thedividedself #hidinginplainsight #socialmedia #rdlaing #psychology
- There's been times when I've read this and been like, "Oh really? Sure seems like life has been pretty hard and exhausting Jesus."
Brazen words for the Alpha and the Omega, but that's what comes out of frustration and ignorance.
Here's what I really think though: This rest isn't about the externals of life. I think I've spent 38 years, and out of habit and pridefulness will likely spend decades more, thinking that God would put me someplace in life where I would be comfortable (happily married, bills paid, reasonable retirement, time to be generous toward others) if I followed all the rules.
I know that sound ridiculous. I mean, clearly that's not what happens. (And I think that's why I carry around guilt whenever I have any semblance of external peace and happiness in my life, but that's another story.) I think this rest Jesus is referring to is something that comes with acceptance--turning my life and will over to him. Then comes true peace, serenity, that is there no matter what is going on in life (spouse falls into a deep depression, bills go unpaid, retirement is cashed in early, no extra time for anything). A rest that is there no matter the circumstances? I think it comes through acceptance. Acceptance in every single moment while being completely in the present.
I thought I could just run through this door of acceptance and lock it behind me. Yet, my ego is a strange thing. No matter how much I desire peace, my ego seems to block me at almost every turn. Almost every turn. Sometimes I get past it.
I've been told it takes a lifetime to die to self. And recently I've learned to accept that, and so the journey of battling my ego continues.
#matthew11 #myyokeiseasy #myburdenislight #peace #serenity #ego #falseego #falseself
Photo by suzukii xingfu from Pexels (@juzz_rider )
#todaysgospel #morningreading #morningreflection #morningreflections #bible #god #jesus #christian #jesuschrist #christ #pray #bibleverse #hope #prayer #gospel #amen #grace #truth #worship #christianity #scripture #higherpower
- You see #narcissists are not like you and I. They lack #empathy and #consciousness . They are disordered individuals who fail to have the humbleness to accept they don’t know everything. They don’t want to accept something is wrong with them and have the humility to have someone assist them figuring out what that is. And to fix it, it would mean something is wrong/broken, which is exactly why they created the #falseself for. You can only work on yourself and figure out what cracks you had open that allowed the #narcissist to come in and stay in.
- Your words matter. What you think about yourself matters. What you say about yourself matters.
- They also do this as a form of #triangulation and to appear more “on demand”. Especially in the beginning the #narcissist may use claims of “obsessed” and crazy exes to brain wash and to divert the attention and suspicion that he/she is actually still the one hung up on the target. During the #devaluation the portrait of the ex may change, as he/she has now painted you black and the previous target white again. It’s all part of the crazy making to alleviate the #falseself
- abusers feed on hungry hearts.
it’s just that, I truly believed his lies. it’s the main reason for my tears. I believed he loved me, unconditionally. he claimed he was lifeless without me. he claimed that he couldn’t fathom a world without me, he told me he held everything, remorse, integrity, clarity, and acceptance for his bad doings... I believed him. that’s where it hurt the most. he lied to me, he used me the whole time as I loved him with every slow beat of my heart, as I was forgiving him for trying to take my life in different ways time and time again (silly me), he was purposely trying to kill me, just tearing me apart from the inside and out.. with absolutely no remorse. it was all a lie that I loved and truly believed. .
fill yourself up so full of love, truth and light. create strong boundaries to protect your most beautiful asset. your heart. 🖤 @exposingthesociopath
#livedalie #ilovedanarcissist #lovehurts #justice #strengthofasurvivor #strength #worthy #manipulation #liarsandcheaters #mentalhealth #savethenextvictim #cptsdrecovery #yougotthis #liarsgonnalie #narcissism #narcissisticquotes #empath #narcissisticpersonalitydisorder #narcissisticsociopathsurvivor #narcissist #abuse #toxicrelationshipsurvivor #heartless #sociopath #monster #falseself #yourenotcrazy #dontloseyourvoice #iwasblindbutnowisee #abuseisabuse
- "O narcisismo digital seria, afinal, a expressão de um egocentrismo extremo alimentado pela angústia existencial que gera uma sociedade individualista e competitiva em que as pessoas são cada vez menos valorizadas pelo que são e mais pelo que aparecem. Uma sociedade em que não é construída para dentro, mas para fora, deixando o interior tão vazio que tem que ser sustentado por “eu curti” em imagens artificiais."
"A autenticidade também é um bom antídoto para conjurar o narcisismo digital dos tempos modernos. No final do dia, como Carl Jung disse: “o privilégio de sua vida é se tornar quem você realmente é”, tudo o mais é banal." #
"Digital narcissism would, in the end, be the expression of extreme egocentricity fueled by existential anguish that generates an individualistic and competitive society in which people are less and less valued for what they are and more for what they appear to be. inside, but outward, leaving the interior so empty that it has to be sustained by "I enjoyed" in artificial images. " "Authenticity is also a good antidote to conjuring up modern-day digital narcissism. At the end of the day, as Carl Jung said," The privilege of your life is to become who you really are, "everything else is banal."
#psicologia #psicoterapia #psicologiacomportamentalcognitiva #psicanálise #autoestima #narcissistic #psychology #falseself
- Does your self make you suffer?
Self is a mental construct created by our perceptions based on the information that is collected and used to define us.
Who are you behind a mental construct? Undefinable.
How would your life change if you realized that you are an undefinable being and all definitions that cause suffering have no significance to you?
- No jewellery, no poems, no filters.
Just my morning experience in the forest with my lad...
I always feel called to go to the sea or the woods. I've been told several times during readings that this is very important for my wellbeing. However between my young son, my business and housekeeping my time is taken up, then when I do get out there I can't seem to soak it up enough or slow down enough to connect. Today I found a spacious forest with a nice little path. When I got in there the relief I felt brought tears to my eyes. While I walked it became more and more obvious how my heart has become disconnected and blocked by the false perception I have of myself. Along the way beginning in childhood, I have unknowingly allowed others to shape my opinion of who I am, creating a false reality. The forest gave me a snippet of the feeling of home and truth in my heart, and it hurt like a sensation of loosing someone you love then finding them again. I left feeling a while lot lighter, and I'm ready for the real me now! 🌱Thank you forest🌿
- The #covertnarcissist may be the hardest to spot in the beginning, but not impossible and sooner or later the mask falls as the #falseself can’t stay in place for too long. The covert narcissist may claim to be spiritual or tell you tales of how they’ve helped friends and family along with some poor me story from a broken home or rough childhood. They are the original #wolfinsheepsclothing as fake as they get!
- Yes, this is clickbait...kind of. I don’t use instagram a lot and this may not be the best platform, but it’s one of the only social media platforms I use. I don’t expect most to read this but I thought it might be cool to facilitate some discussion and aid in my healing journey. So why the middle finger? How do you feel when someone flips you the bird or in some way or another tells you to fuck off? I’m learning a lot about my own feelings of rejection and how I tend to react towards others disapproval, disappointment, etc. What about y’all?
- Anger is a secondary response to hurt, rejection, grief, etc. We flair up in anger to protect ourselves. We are not angry, we feel angry. We experience anger. Sometimes, it becomes so overwhelming we confuse the intensity of the feeling with our self.
Just as it comes, it too can go and through it we have an opportunity to grow our awareness.
Even the most self aware person will experience feelings of anger. It is a part of the human experience.
Some #realtalk for a second.
Today, I woke up feeling angry. So many things have not worked out according to my expectations and efforts. What a challenge and what a great opportunity to learn about myself. As they say, whatever is in your cup will be what spills. I feel as though it has taken a lot more than a mere bump to reach this level of immense frustration at not feeling heard. But, I am committed to learning, growing and empowering myself. However, I can't pretend I didn't head down to the water and throw a few rocks.
It is vital to acknowledge the duality of our human experience to fully feel the warmth and goodness that is love and joy. .
#anger #pain #raiseyourvibration #iam #divinefeminine #divinemasculine #wellness #innerpeace #mindset #heart #love #joy #ego #attachment #selfempowerment #perspective #oneeyeclosed #soul #spirit #health #heal #falseself
- Especially the first one. They start the #smearcampaign whole still #lovebombing you because they know the abuse is imminent and they’ll do anything to protect the #falseself . They’ll take their lies all the to #court and the authorities. They’ve been doing this for a long time and are already planning to escape unscathed. Do not ignore #redflags
- Good morning everyone!
Toxic pride is like confidence gone wrong. It's normal to feel pride to a certain degree, like whenever you overcome something, or achieving a goal. However, toxic pride is whenever you feel so proud, it fills you arrogance. The feeling that you're better than others or deserve more respect than others. Whereas confidence is feeling happy with your self but not caring if others are too. Confidence reminds me of this quote I read one time about the sunrise, "The sun will continue to rise and be beautiful every day even if no one notices." This quote reminds me on confidence because that's what confidence is. In this example, It's knowing you're beautiful but not needing any one to know that. When you're confident the urge to need validation from others will go away. Sending love <3
#selflove #confidence #mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealth #pride #toxicpride #advice #spiritual #spiritualawakening #spiritualworld #ego #falseself
Top #falseself Posts
- When the psychological organization of the parent cannot sufficiently accommodate to the changing, phase-specific needs of the developing child, then the more malleable and vulnerable psychological structure of the child will accommodate to the archaic needs of the parent, in order to maintain the needed tie at whatever cost to authentic self experience. This is why some caterpillars literally do not grow the way they’re supposed to and instead remain stuck in their development. #stuck