Latest #faithoverfear Posts
- Today was the first time ever that we decided to get up EARLY to workout together just because!!! 😳 And he wants to do it again tomorrow...he’s got the MM100 bug, y’all! Watch out, it’s contagious!! PS. I think I need to start using his headband approach. #morninghair #itiswhatitis #werenotmorningpeople
- In 2016 when the Chicago Cubs baseball team won the World Series for the first time in more than a century, some sources said that five million people lined the parade route and gathered at a downtown rally to celebrate the championship.
Victory parades are not a modern invention. A famous ancient parade was the Roman Triumph, in which victorious generals led a procession of their armies and captives through crowded streets.
Such parade imagery was likely in Paul’s mind when he wrote to the Corinthian church thanking God for leading believers “as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession” (2 Corinthians 2:14). I find it fascinating that in this imagery, followers of Christ are the captives. However, as believers we’re not forced to participate, but are willing “captives,” willingly part of the parade led by the victorious, resurrected Christ. As Christians, we celebrate that through Christ’s victory, He’s building His kingdom and the gates of hell will not prevail against it (Matthew 16:18). When we talk about Jesus’s victory on the cross and the freedom it gives believers, we help spread the “aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere” (2 Corinthians 2:14). And whether people find the aroma to be the pleasing reassurance of salvation or the odor of their defeat, this unseen but powerful fragrance is present everywhere we go.
As we follow Christ, we declare His resurrection victory, the victory that makes salvation available to the world. From odb.org 📷 @lhackett
- There’s so much going on in this world, and many people are going through silent struggles. Even though my niche is nutrition, I have a passion for holistic health and want to make more content around living a happier, healthier, and wholesome life. . I want to share my own experiences of how I care for my mental, physical, and spiritual health, during the craziest times of my life —but I need your help! What should I talk about specifically?! Leave your suggestions below or comment on my IG story!
- So good... so true. .
Give it to him. All of it 🙏🏽
- Comfortable and soft, this high quality AOP pencil skirt is cut close to the body. Inspired by the freedom of creativity, it's perfect for standing out in any occasion. .: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
.: Mid waist fit
.: Printed on care label in black color
.: White thread color
- There is peace that comes from knowing that God’s knowledge is limitless, perfect and complete. All the things that are a mystery to us or that we don’t understand are perfectly clear to God. Light dwells with him. He sees the future. He knows what’s in the darkness. He reveals the deep and hidden things that we do not see or know. We don’t need to worry about what is going to happen today or in the future, because God already knows. We don’t need to try to understand His purposes, because His is sovereign and good. Instead of being anxious over all the things that we don’t yet know or understand, we simply need to seek and trust the God whose knowledge is complete and lacking nothing. He sees it all and has it all under control. And He will reveal what we need to know to take our next step of faith.
Prayer: God, I thank you today that you know and see everything. What is a mystery to me is known fully to You. You are God and I am not. As I call upon you, thank you that you will reveal to me what I need to know to take my next step. Amen .
- When is the last time you said that you've completed 100 workouts and a nutrition program?
Most people can't say that.
I’m committed to starting 100 workouts on July 29th and I want you to do this WITH ME! These ladies and I are doing this 100% all in. ❤
*no repeat workouts
*all different fitness genres
*20-30 minutes a day
*live DJ in every workout
*2 Modifiers (anyone can do this)
*simple nutrition plan
*tracker and journal *team of ladies for support
*accountability & encouragement
*feel apart of something bigger
Some people will not commit
Some people will say they can't before they even try
Some people will be intimidated
Some people will say no and stay in the exact same spot. .
some people will do all in and commit
some people will find joy in taking care of their health, physically and emotionally.
some people will get incredible results and gain self love along the way
some people will fall in love with their nutrition plan
some people will choose to fill their cup every day
some people will become a better version of themselves
some people will be able to say they've stuck with something for once. .
Which person will you be?
10 spot are OPEN for my 100 workout test group. Spots are filling fast because this program is about to seriously change lives. Say YES and commit. If not now, when?
#noexcuses #be100strong #fitbefore40 #anxietywarrior #faithoverfear #mm100
- Today, I’m all about that creamy goodness 🙌🏼⠀
Hot choc on coconut milk is the bomb.com. ⠀
What’s your go-to on a cold winters day? ❄️
- Grace. God shows His grace, mercy, and love to us, daily. We don’t always remember that. Sometimes we get so caught up with all of the “things” that we forget how much He loves us. He never stops showing us, pursuing us, and loving us. We just have to stop and look. Give yourself some grace. Give those around you grace. We all need it!
- Grateful. It’s my word of the week. ⠀
I used to pick a word for each new year, but usually by February my efforts to embody the word/phrase had fizzled out. ⠀
For me, choosing a word to focus on each week is way more doable. ⠀
This week it’s grateful. ⠀
And the Lord has weaved the lesson of gratefulness throughout my days on some unexpected ways. ⠀
It’s been amazing. ⠀
With my parents our of town I was expecting this week to be a nightmare since the boys wouldn’t be seeing them at all...& I wouldn’t have any alone time....⠀
Instead of dreading the week ahead I woke up Monday grateful for the extra time I was being given with my boys. ⠀
Extra snuggles. ⠀
Extra memories. ⠀
I. Am. Grateful. ⠀
& Y’all. ⠀
I’m telling you, the Lord is teaching me about gratefulness in the craziest of ways too. ⠀
Yesterday Ezra’s language arts lesson was about gratefulness. ⠀
We talked about what it meant to be grateful then He had to read words of items that we should be grateful for & we talked about how our lives would be different without these items (bed, food, tub, pot, etc). ⠀
He has such a grateful heart.
The list of things he was grateful for was forever long & included things from as big as Jesus dying on the cross to as small as his favorite shark shirt.
It made my heart happy listening to him.
I want to always have a grateful heart. ⠀
I want my boys to always have a grateful heart. ❤️
- I said when I started this account I would be completely transparent. I wasn’t going to hide or sugar coat or make it look social media worthy. I was going to make it look real.
I made this little sign earlier in the year. I told myself my faith would be bigger than my fear this year. That was a lie.
These last few weeks I have let the devil sit right on my left shoulder, my right shoulder and well, even the middle of my back. I’ve let him create fear inside me about this house restoration, my relationship with my husband, my business and everything.
This is scary y’all. There’s lots to restoring a home built in 1814 that has been empty for 2+ years and hasn’t been taken care of properly for so many years before that. We are doing this thing in stages and determined to not go so far in debt doing it that it will turn into a bad decision. That being said, the devil knows my deep hearted worries just as God does and he is using them to legit beat me up daily.
So when y’all see me post all the fun and exciting stuff don’t you worry, there’s lots of not so fun and exciting. There’s lots of praying going on and crying and praying and crying. I know God will take care of us through this but the devil is doing all he can as well.
So y’all do me a favor and if you are following this journey, pray for it as you follow. Pray that God will use Jeff and I through this and that we will follow His example. And that the dat gum devil will keep his butt where he belongs.
#restorationfaith438 #restoration #faith #restoringhomes #historicalhome #historicalhomes #pieceofhistory #1814house #housebuiltin1814 #walkinfaith #oldhome #oldhomelove #usemeLord #oldhouse #oldhouserenovation #fixerupper #oldhomecharm
#historic #historichome #historichomes #historicdistrict #faithoverfear
- Woman crush Wednesday! Ever thought that could be you?!!! 💕Ladies show yourself some self love today! .
Give yourself a pat on the pack for something you’ve accomplished no matter how small you think it is. 🙌🏼 Did you get up today and do better than yesterday?! Then bam 💥 congratulate yourself for pushing toward your goals and just taking on today with all you had to give today. .
We don’t do it enough! I know someone out there needs to hear this today💁♀️ .
Today made 10DAYS of consistent 20-30min workouts and clean eating and I am down 4 POUNDS 🔥🔥🔥y’all in 10 FREAKIN DAY. That’s with enjoying good healthy food and showing up daily for myself and my goals!!!!🤩🤩🤩💪🏼 #progress not #perfection
I woke up this morning with some doubts and questioning myself. But God was faithful and reminded me throughout my day that He gave me God SIZED DREAMS and GOALS for a reason and to have FAITH over FEAR. 😍He has provided me with amazing people in my life who constantly encourage me and motivate me. .
We can do this together! And I’ve been given a pretty killer deal this month for those who are fearless and want to crush their goals alongside me and other fearless women. 💪🏼Drop me a message 💕💕 and show yourself some love 💗 🙌🏼 #womenempowerment #womancrushwednesday #selflove #perserverance #faithoverfear #fearlesslyfit #fitmoms #11weekspostpartum #postpartumbodylove
- HERE'S 🔥 THE 🔥 THING .
Life is NOT easy because YOU are making difficult. .
You see pain + struggle because that's what you're looking for. .
Don't get me wrong - I'll be the first to tell you that I KNOW the struggle. I've been kicked outta my house as a teenager, moved out at 17, divorced, lived the single mom life, lost people... man the list goes on + on... my point is... I GET IT because I've BEEN THERE. 🙌
I was in a dark place. It was lonely. It was scary. It was uncertain. Some days, I didn't know how I was gonna eat💁♀️ #yepiwentthere .
But I ate 🙌 And that's when I started to shift. My mind, my heart, my soul. .
My Foundation changed from unstable ground to rock solid 《because》 I put my faith in God + the Angels + the Universe. You get what you have the balls to ask for... i know this to be true.
To be real, I STILL have days where I am filled w doubt + uncertainty. I am human 🙌💯
I just never give up because the flame within me burns brighter than any fire around me 🔥and I hold faith that I will get where i am meant to go. .
I am ready to share with all who feel called to work with me how 💫To shift your mindset to restore peace, joy, faith, + happiness to your life
💫Hold faith no matter the obstacles you may face
💫To discover what you're truly called to do + then go do the damn thing
💫To fully step into your power 💫To co create the life of your dreams
💫To live in gratitude .
I have 4 spots in my 7 Day Soul Transformation Journal 💯
🔥 AND 🔥 2 1:1 Private Coaching Spots open
If you feel called - I would be honored to have you🥰
#lifecoachlauren #faithoverfear #mindset #mindsetcoach #abundance #coach #changeyourmind #changeyourlife #strongmind #strongbody #strongsoul
- A week ago right now I was super nervous...I had NO IDEA what to expect at my first coach Summit. I knew it would be awesome, but I was still afraid! 😏 😬I am an introvert and putting myself out there isn’t always easy, but I know I’ll never grow by staying inside my comfort zone! ☺️I knew I could let fear paralyze me from going after my dreams, or I could push them aside and lean into this amazing opportunity that truly is my passion! 😘I knew I would be surrounded by women and men who had all started with a DAY 1 & the ones who have been successful have GONE AFTER THEIR DREAMS! 😊I am so thankful I went, I am still on a crazy HIGH & excited and I have no desire to let that die down! 👭I am already looking forward to and planning for next years summit in New Orleans and I know I’ll be bringing many from my current team and many more new teammates....maybe one of them is YOU?!
- You might not be able to see the top of the beanstalk. The other side of the rainbow. The beautiful garden tucked amongst weeds.
But I promise one day you will. You will climb, reach, hike, search, and work tirelessly for it when suddenly...it appears. Maybe it is different than how you imagined but still it is oh so glorious.
In this moment you will stand in awe and wonder how you ever thought there wasn’t something good up ahead.
Don’t shy away from that which forces you to grow. Don’t be scared to fail or give in to fear. Don’t look so closely into what is right in front of you and become overwhelmed by that dream far off in the distance.
DO one more thing to get closer. DO make a list of what’s going right. DO remember why you started in the first place.
And then...go and grow confidently friends, just like this little guy. Beanstalks and gardens and rainbows await. 🌱 🌈
- Remember when you couldn't wait to grow up? I do .. oh do I !
Remember when life seemed so easy and you were ready for more? Yep !
What about the day reality hit? Bill's? Finances? Stress .. the real kind ?
Struggling to eat or pay the Bill's
Finding a balance between work, family and handling depression?
Oh yeah .. all so familiar
Then something hits you .. like hits you HARD!!
Reality check! Yep!
Doctor tells you that you are so unhealthy if you keep going you will kill yourself
That was the words from my doctor at the ripe young age of 19!
Stress ... work... mental breaks ... anxiety... depression
It HURT ... IT FELT LIKE I WAS DYING
I took control
I took control of my health, mental and physical. To backwards spiral again .. this time as a new mom
Nope not this time SAINTAN
Buh- Bye 👏🏻 I bought that "expensive" program
I used it daily with those "containers"
Along with my "shake"
I took CONTROL and it worked !!!
I created a sustainable lifestyle that has rubbed off on others.
I created happiness, I created my path and I created the dreams I always seen and made them my reality ❤
You can too! #imhereforyou
My group of support starts Monday! You in? #yesssss
#joinme #whynotyou #nomoreexcuses #believe #faithoverfear #instagood #realitycheck #weightloss #together
- Here’s the deal, friends. It’s been really hard for me to share lately. In all honesty, I feel like I’ve lost some of my will to write. So I’ve been quiet.
I’ve not quite found the right words yet for this season. It’s been something else, that I do know. But I have faith that God is working all this for my good, even when it feels so far from good.
Here’s what I can say if you’re in a similar season of “growth”. Growth often times requires pain.
Remember being a little kid and having horrible pains in your legs and being told to brush it off because you’re just growing? And then you would get all excited because you were getting bigger and taller and cooler! So you pushed through the pain and embraced it, knowing what it would one day bring.
I’ve felt so frustrated by this season: the anxiety, the financial hardship, the depression, and the struggle finding purpose in my current reality. So many times I have sent texts to my husband saying, “I just want this season to be over...I just want to feel normal again.” Because I would be so tired of it all.
It’s been hard to remember that this time is preparing me for whatever’s ahead. It’s been hard to look at my bad days and say, “I’m just growing”. It’s been so hard to trust that one day, this will make me stand taller, stronger, and wiser.
I wish I trusted as strongly now, as I did when I was a kid, that pain would bring growth. There was never a doubt in my little kid mind that I would make it through that pain and become a strong woman. I think maybe I just need to remind myself more often that I am still that girl; the one who believes in herself and believes in God’s goodness over her life.
This photo was taken on our trip to Charleston. This was one of the first moments in forever that I remember feeling normal again. There was peace here after a long period of unrest and for that I am so grateful. Sometimes unplugging and focusing on your friends and family does wonders to heal your soul. Thanks for sticking around in my quieter days. Y’all are the best. Much love. Keep your heads up.💕 #aplentylife #aplentylifeblog
Top #faithoverfear Posts
- Today you may be carrying around something that’s way too heavy. Heartache. Sorrow. Stress. Rejection. Illness. Loneliness. Loss. It weighs down your spirit. It crushes your heart. It dampens your joy. Whatever it is, it’s way too heavy for you to carry.
Friend, you aren’t meant to carry it. The Lord is your Shepherd. That means your Shepherd tends to your needs. He carries you when you can’t carry on. So lay the heaviness you’re carrying at His feet and experience your Shepherd’s care for you.
#Psalm23Study #belovedlife #biblestudy #dailydevotion #faithoverfear #goodnewsfeed #graceupongrace #goodshepherd #womenintheword
- “Do today what others won’t so tomorrow you can do what others can’t.” #riskhappy
- ❤️ 🙌 ❤️ Acceptance shows great strength. Let go of what has been, do not dwell upon the "What if . . .", have faith in your future. Acceptance does not mean you have given up, or that you do not seek change. It means that you do not live disliking your life, because things are not as you wish, instead you embrace the joy of being alive, the opportunity that each moment brings, live in the present so that you may receive the 'present' it has to offer you. ❤️ 🙌 ❤️ Please follow 👉 @lawofattractionmanifesting for daily thoughts and inspiration. 🙏
You are welcome to share this post in your story, or on your page, but if you do so please credit @lawofattractionmanifesting at the start of the caption, thank you. ❤️
- Thank you Lord, for everything that you’ve done for me and protecting my family
- For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. 1 Peter 3:12